XV

Im in Love with a Criminal

The bed swallows Chanyeol slowly, he feels going deeper and deeper like quick sand. He doesnt stop it nor he screams. He lets it happen. The four walls that onces had pictures of him, and Kyungsoo close down on him. He feels the world eating him, and there was no way to stop it. Chanyeol cries a river, and no one is there to stop the tears.

He was completely alone.

Chanyeol never thought darkness could feel like this. There was apart of him that want it to fight for abit of light, but the other part just didnt want to move a muscle.

That was yesterday. 

Today was another nightmare, it was the same one. The same details, the same words "a real man is going to show you what pleasure feels like" At the same time. 3:30am

 

This time Chanyeol wakes up whimpering, and gasps when he opens his eyes. He feels abit of sweat in his forehead, and heart beat that couldnt slow down. He picks up his phone, and looks in his contact for a name that probably has dust on it. When he clicks on Kyungsoo's name he stops, and decides not to call him. Chanyeol hugs a pillow and tries to sleep again.

The next day at the same time as yesterday, Kyungsoo knocks on the door. It was morning and Chanyeol's grandparents are not home. Chanyeol lazily walks with his dirty clothes. He stop taking showers, the less things he has to touch the better. Chanyeol opens the door but only his head is sticking out, "im here to pick you up!" Kyungsoo was still cheerful.

"im not going" Kyungsoo sees that Chanyeol was going to close the door again, he puts his foot in the middle stopping the door from closing. "is it....is it because of my past?" "no, i dont care about that anymore. Your right you didnt have a choice" Chanyeol opens the door wide, to let Kyungsoo in. "then why are you like this?"

'red puffy eyes, old shirt - dirty shirt, two days'

"you wouldnt understand" "yes i will" Chanyeol drops his empty body to the couch. Kyungsoo waits for words that its obvious are not going to form in Chanyeol's mouth. And the last thing Kyungsoo wants is to push Chanyeol to talk, "come lets just go to school!" "i dont want to go" Kyungsoo grabs Chanyeol's arm to start pulling him, but Chanyeol pushes Kyungsoo away.

"dont touch me" he whispers, "oh...okay" "i'll go change" Chanyeol goes upstairs, and Kyungsoo didnt know why he act it that way but at least his going back to school.

 

Kris, Jongin and Tao arrive at school earlier than usual. When Sehun sees Kris entering, he approaches him "hey Kris can i talk to you?" "not now okay Sehun" Cold air surrounds both of them, "i wouldnt ask nicely again" Kris sighs, and he thought today can be one of those lazy days that pass in a blink of an eye.

Jongin, and Tao walk away before Kris could say something to them. Sehun waits for them to be in a fair distance, before he starts to talk. "look im sorry for everything that happened." "no good deed goes unpunished" Sehun scoffs, "stop Kris!" Kris get shock at how loud Sehun yell, "you have to stop, we are not in the academy anymore. You cant act cold, and just let live pass by. dont you think there was a reason why we all met Chanyeol?!!"

"a reason?" Kris raises his bushy eyebrow, "yes, you never thought he could be the angel we need it? we are unwanted souls, that we met this boy, who is sweet. Who actually likes us, his the angel we were looking for, the only one who can save us" all Kris ever want it to know, is if he could get save. If for some reason someone would make him change, would save him, so when it was time to die he wouldnt have any regrets.

"if you like Chanyeol, show it. Stop acting like a ing robot" Sehun puts his hands inside his pocket and walks away. Kris starts to laugh more to himself than anything. He need it someone to tell him this, the same way Sehun said it. And his glad it was Sehun who told him. "whats so funny master?" Kris looks beside him, "dont call me master, Baekhyun"

"sorry, master, i mean Kris"

"and nothing is funny" Baekhyun pokes at Kris in the shoulder, as he takes his tongue out. Trying to act cute, "you can tell me come on" Kris slaps Baekhyun's hand, so he would stop pocking him. "it was something Sehun said" "Sehun?" Baekhyun shakes his hand, so blood can pass through his veins. Afraid that the slap Kris gave him, made his blood stop.
 
Kris makes a mental note that Baekhyun hasnt really met anyone, since Baekhyun is kinda devoted to him. "come, so you can meet him, and the rest of the group" Kris puts his arm around Baekhyun pushing him to walk.

 

Chanyeol walks in the hallway going to his third period class, people pass by him like they always do. Except this time he tries to avoid them, not wanting them to touch him. He wants to stop, and just scream, because thats what it feels inside. His screaming inside of him, and it feels awful. Tears start to fill his red puffy eyes, he enters the restroom and cries silently.

He hugs his legs burying his face in his hands, he just wants this to be over. His so focus on his pain that he doesnt hear someone entering the room, not until that person grabs his arms, Chanyeol begins to scream like a crazy person. "no! no! no! let me go!!" "Chanyeol, its me, look at me!" Kris lets go of Chanyeol's arms, and grabs his face.

Chanyeol looks at Kris, and all Kris sees is a broken person. The way Chanyeol react to his touch, it was easy to figure out what was wrong with Chanyeol, because he had seen it before. Kris lets him go, and Chanyeol buries his face again in his hands. Kris cant breath anymore, his lip trembles as his mouth forms the words,

"Chanyeol, were you ?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KRIS IS YOUR TIME TO KICK !! lol