The night of the fire

Im in Love with a Criminal

Of all the nights, today was the darkest. Five kids patrol the academy, all rank 4 must guard at night. Luhan walks around keeping his eye on everything. Heechul had called him the next leader, and his future was starting to shine bright. Sungmin had also said that with his skill he could get alot of money, and thats what Luhan want it.

To have enough money to get out of here with Kris, and to never come back. Finally the two brothers could have happiness, Luhan want it to teach Kris how to laugh again. That no matter all the bad things they did here, that he was still good in the outside world.

Luhan passes by the main rooms to check if Junsu need it anything. When he passes by the office, he hears Junsu talking to someone. The other voice didnt sound familiar to Luhan, but it didnt sound young either. He leans alittle to hear the conversation, being careful not to get caught. "do you have the money?" "yes, heres the number for the account"

"i'll check first if all the money is there, before i give you the academy"

"you dont trust me? i feel offended" both man chuckle, "either way we should cheer for our new business" Luhan hears two glasses hit together as they cheer. "and now you can build a new army with all of this kids" the business meant all the kids in the academy. Junsu had sell them, like if they arent nothing. Like they didnt matter.

"president Kim Soo hyun, it has a nice ring to it" there was one thing Luhan hate it the most, and that was that man. Everyone knew who that was, he was dangerous. To dangerous to mess with. And now that all the kids belong to him, he was to powerful. There was no way he'll let Luhan and Kris run away. He need it to think of something fast, before it was to late.

Luhan runs out looking for another kid rank 4. The ring that surrounds the moon shines down at Luhan, as he runs and runs. Finding no one. He need it to think of something. Since the academy is old, there wasnt any electricity. They use fire as light. There was a stick with fire in every corner of the academy to light up the way for the guards.

Luhan starts burning the tree, then the rooms. And without knowing everything was burning down, kids begin to run screaming for help. All the higher ranks start waking up all the kids, as some of them run with buckets of water. Luhan runs around trying to look for Kris. There was to much panic around him that he couldnt see Kris anywhere.

"to the tunels!" Suho yells, trying to put some order around the academy. To the kids who did listen run to the tunels, that are fill with smoke. Luhan runs to Kris room, but it was on fire. "hey" one of the kids who rank is 5 grab Luhan's forearm, "rank 4?" Luhan nods, "come, we need help" the kid runs first, leaving Luhan behind. Luhan didnt follow and just went to the tunels to find Kris.

There was alot of smoke to even be able to see, some kids had collapse on the floor. It was a mess. Everyone want it to get out of the fire but it only made people panic, to the point that they end up dead. Either the fire gets you, or the smoke enters your body making you collapse. "Kris! Kris!" Luhan uses his shirt to cover his noise, and starts to take small breathes.

"Kris!!" by the half way of the tunel the smoke was disappearing, and clean air starts to enter. But there was no Kris, Luhan starts to get worry. "please Kris, tell me your not in the academy" Kris was not the little kid anymore that would cry with no reason. Kris was going to be rank 4, he was going to be the youngest person who ever got rank 4.

Luhan knows Kris is smart enough to run away from the fire, and find a safe place. When Luhan gets out of the tunel, he starts to walk around the forest trying to think of a safe place Kris would go to. He knows he has to follow the road, to see if any cars would pass by and give a poor kid a ride. When Luhan hears a car making a forceful stop, he runs to the sound.

He sees a lady getting out of the car, and running to the boy thats standing infront of the car. It was Kris. "you'll be fine, i promise" Luhan sees the beautiful kind woman taking Kris to the car. And thats when Luhan, for the first time remembers his mom and how this woman could be his brother new mother. The life that Luhan want it to live with Kris, that family is going to give it to Kris.

When the car starts to move, Luhan waves goodbye to his brother. The person with mistakes it was him, and he can make it up for Kris if he lets him go. So he did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

the end! yay /o/

Kris came back, and now he'll can be with his family <3

thank you for liking my story, and for being okay with my bad scenes lol

so in the end Luhan was actually a nice guy ;u; 

if theres any sebaek fan you should read ---> GOODBYE 20

well thats all, oh im sorry if theres mistakes its 1am im tired :c

bye for now~