XVI

Im in Love with a Criminal

Kris waits for Chanyeol, but he wasnt ready to admit it. It was suppose to be a secret, something he'll die with. Kris sits down in the floor, he was going to tell Chanyeol something he promise not to mention ever again. "there was alittle girl with blonde hair, her hair was about her shoulders. She was maybe 10 years old" Chanyeol raises his head slowly at the rhythm of Kris words.

"her clothes were all dirty, she looked like they didnt feed her often. She had blood in her thighs, she was multiple times" Chanyeol starts crying not for himself, but for that little girl. "i killed everyone in the room, like i was send to do." "what....what happened to the little girl?" Chanyeol's voice sound it like he didnt talk for years.

His voice was rough, and deeper than before. "she begged me to kill her" Kris bites his lip hoping he wouldnt start crying. Sometimes he thinks about the little girl, but talking about it was worst than thinking about her. "did you-----she died in piece?" Kris nods, "i couldnt help her, but i can help you Chanyeol. Please let me help you"

"i......i hate to be lone, but god i hate to be around people more" "you wouldnt ever have to feel that way, because i'll be there for you, always" Chanyeol bottom lip trembles when he jumps Kris with open arms. Kris feels his chest getting wet with Chanyeol's tears, Kris hugs him tight and for the first time Chanyeol didnt feel dirty.

"i dont know who he is, but when i close my eyes i can see his face perfectly" Kris takes his cell phone and dials Sehun. "trust me we would find him, and he'll would pay"

Sehun couldnt hate this class more than he already does, the teacher's voice was so annoying and low he could barely hear her. He couldnt sit in the front because the teacher spits every time she says the 'S' word. His cell phone rings so loud, the whole class turns around to look at him. Sehun grabs his cell phone and answers the call. "this is Sehun"

"Sehun, go get everyone and bring them to the second floor restroom this is an emergency" Sehun could hear the echo in the background, Kris was already in the restroom which made Sehun stand up. Kris call him, and no one else. The little talk they had made Kris trust Sehun, and he couldnt let him down "you got it" he hangs up, and goes towards the door.

"Mr. Oh! class is not over" Sehun opens the door, and turns to the teacher. "im done, but please continue with your boring class" the students try not to laugh so hard, at Sehun's comment. The teacher opens surprise at the blunt words. Sehun leaves as he dials Jongin. He runs down the halls trying to remember what class Jongin has right now.

Sehun goes down the stairs to the first floor, when he begins to hear a ringtone coming from the janitor closet. He stops and hears someone tripping with a bucket. He opens the door and finds Kyungsoo and Jongin inside. Jongin's hair is a mess, and Kyungsoo has his zipper down. It was Jongin who was in his knees tasting Kyungsoo.

Sehun is just glad he didnt caught them . "Kyungsoo your zipper" Sehun points, Kyungsoo turns around and pulls it up. Jongin tries to fix his hair, trying to make this less awkward. "Kris needs us, his in the restroom second floor you guys go. I have to get Tao" Jongin cleans his throat, and begins to walk with Kyungsoo. Sehun starts to dial Tao, and leaves this incident behind.

For now anyway, he'll probably bring it back to make fun of them. "what do you want?" Tao answers with his lazy voice, although that was his natural sound. "where are you?" "Mr. Tao put your phone away!" Sehun hears the teacher's voice from the classroom that was two doors down from the janitor closet. He opens the door, and pulls Tao away.

"students come back!" they hear the teacher yell, Tao pulls his hand away and stops walking. "im not going anywhere until you tell me whats going on" "Kris needs us, is important come on" Sehun walks ahead of Tao, since he was the one who kows where to go.

Sehun and Tao enter the restroom, and everyone was there. Everyone looks down at Chanyeol who doesnt let go of Kris, they dont know what to ask first. Why are we here? or Why is Chanyeol hugging you? "i need your guys help, someone---hurt Chanyeol and we need to make him pay" "what?! is that true Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo kneels down trying to get close to Chanyeol, but it only made Chanyeol bury his face in Kris chest.

Kris looks at Kyungsoo, and how sad he is. "Chanyeol doesnt know who he is, so we need Suho to make a sketch. After that he'll should be easy to find" Kris wants to stand up, but Chanyeol didnt want to move. "you guys go home first, i'll meet you there" Jongin has to push Kyungsoo to move, with a promise of 'his in good hands' hearing that Kyungsoo moves.

Tao follows Jongin, and Kyungsoo out. "you should go too Baekhyun, i meet you there" Baekhyun nods. Sehun knows it was not the right time, but his going to introduce himself. "hi, im Oh Sehun" Sehun stretches his hand, Baekhyun looks at it before he walks away. Kris tries not to laugh, "wow, his a tease" Sehun winks and follows Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol, come we have to go" Kris tries ones again to stand up, Chanyeol still doesnt move "its okay Chanyeol, you can continue to hug me" Kris feels Chanyeol's head nodding, they both stand up. Chanyeol hands stay in Kris waist, and his head in Kris chest. Kris has his arm around Chanyeol, and both of them walk out of the restroom together.

 

"his nose, was like this?" Suho asks Chanyeol, as he starts to draw the person. Chanyeol nods, "how about his eyes?" "big, he had a little scar in the button of his eye. "how little, like this?" "yeah" Kris tries to make himself comfortable in the couch, he couldnt move alot since Suho was next to him and Chanyeol was still hugging him.

"what about his lips?" "they are thin, but long" the drawing was coming nicely. Kris tries to memorize every detail, anything that could help him find this man and kill him. Making him pay for what he has done. "is his face big? like circular?" "he had it abit rectangular especially in the lower part" Kyungsoo continues to stare at them, he was the best friend. He was suppose to be in Kris position.

Those arms are suppose to be around Kyungsoo, not Kris. "you know they say if you stare long enough, they would light up on fire" Jongin says trying to bring some laughter in Kyungsoo, but it didnt work. "i just dont understand, im the one that knows Chanyeol the best, im the best friend why couldnt he trust me with all of this?"

"maybe thats why he didnt trust you, you know him better than anyone in this room. It makes it hard for him to tell you, his probably scared that you might not see him the same, because he'll never be the same anymore" Kyungsoo chuckles bitterly, "you know when you talk like that, it makes it hard to keep my hands away from you"

Jongin looks at Kyungsoo waiting for him to say 'im kidding', but it only made Kyungsoo look at Jongin more intensively giving a very subjective look. "please not in the house" Sehun comes and breaks the staring between Kyungsoo, and Jongin. "what are you talking about Sehun?" Jongin says in a naive tone, Sehun rolls his eyes and walks up to Baekhyun with a small plate in his hand.

"here, you want some cookies?" Baekhyun doesnt look at Sehun, and just stares at Kris "no thank you" "yeah me neither" Sehun puts the cookies in the table, "so, what you like Kris?" "no. Kris is my hero, one day i'll be like him" Sehun cleans his throat, "mine too" 

"okay, im done. is this the man Chanyeol?" Chanyeol looks at the drawing, and it feels like his seen the man again. He presses his face more to Kris chest. "yes, its him" "Jongin, can you try to find this man?" Jongin walks up to Suho and grabs the drawing, "i can use my facial recognition system, if his been arrested we would find him" Kris, and Suho nod.

Jongin goes to his room, to his computers. "i'll take you home Chanyeol" Kris and Chanyeol stand up, everyone says goodbye to them before they leave. Chanyeol lets go of Kris when he takes the seat in the front. Kris starts the car, and drives to Chanyeol's grandparents home. "you dont have to be afraid anymore, but in case you cant sleep you can call me. No matter the time, you understand?" Chanyeol nods, as he continues to look at the window.

Seen the people pass by calms him, "it wasnt my fault right Kris?" "of course not Chanyeol!" his lip paint a small smile, he was beginning to see color again. For some reason he believes Kris words, than his own. It was simple to hear them, that to think them. Kris stops the car infront of the house, the gates open and it was Chanyeol's grandma.

"Chanyeol dear! the school called they said you didnt show up to the rest of your classes" Chanyeol stands there infront of his grandma, Kris gets out of the car to explain a fake lie to her, but as soon she sees Kris she puts a not-so-happy-face. "im sorry, it was my fault. Chanyeol wasnt feeling good, so i decided to take him out"

Hee nam grabs Chanyeol, and pulls him towards her so Kris wouldnt touch him. "okay, its time for you to go. goodnight," Chanyeol turns around, and waves goodbye to Kris. Kris nods, and raises his hand as a goodbye form. Hee nam can feel them saving goodbye so he makes Chanyeol walk faster. Kris sighs, he hopes later one he'll be in good terms with Chanyeol's grandma.

He goes back to the car, and sees that Jongin is calling him. He answers the phone, "did you find him?" "yes, do you want us to go with you?" Kris turns the car, ready for the directions. "no, i'll do this myself" Jongin didnt want Kris to do this alone though. Kris is angry, and Jongin is afraid of what could happen. "directions Jongin" but he sighs, and gives them to him.

Kris hangs up, and drives away fast. And for the first time he was glad he wasnt going to use a gun, because guns are to fast and he wants time with this man. He was surprise to admit that he was glad he went to the academy. He was glad to know how to kill people, and how to tortured them. For the first time he was glad.

 

When Kris gets to the house, he sees the man sleeping in the couch. Kris opens the window, and gets in. The tv was on some sports show, and there was food everywhere. If Chanyeol wasnt allow to sleep, he wasnt allow to sleep. Kris puts his hand in the man's mouth, making him wake up in panic. "shh, dont worry its only going to hurt alot"

Kris takes a knife out, and stabs the man ones in the chest. The man screams in Kris hand, "what? your not strong enough? dont you people? dont you feel like a man?!!!" Kris yells, as he stabs the man again only in another part of the chest. The man screams louder than before, he ever starts to sweat. "you hurt him!" stab, stab, and another. Total of six stabs.

The man begins to cry, and murmurs some pleading words which makes Kris laugh. "he was pleading, and you didnt stop" Kris puts both of his hands in the knife, he want it to hear the man scream louder. He stabs the man, again, and again. Blood splash in Kris's face, and clothes. The man screams into he starts to lose to much blood.

Kris begins to cry too, feeling abit guilty. If he havent let Chanyeol walk away that day on the mall, this wouldnt have happened. Kris knows the man is dead but he doesnt stop stabbing him. Blood is now in the man's face, clothes, couch, floor, in Kris face, clothes, hands. Kris stabs the man one last time, and leaves the knife there.

He tries to calm down, he breathes through his mouth and feels better. Now Chanyeol can close this chapter in his life, and try to move on. He knows it wouldnt be easy, and he knows its not going to happen in a day. But he knows at least Chanyeol can try to move on.

 

Kris opens a window he thought he wasnt going to ever open again. This time his not wearing black clothes, nor his black mask. He wash his face, and change clothes before he got the idea to come and visit Chanyeol. Kris stands infront of a sleepy Chanyeol, who looks like his in the beginning of a scary dream. Kris lays down next to him, and hugs him.

The scent that Kris carries runs through Chanyeol's nose, and he knows his safe again. He opens his eyes, and sees Kris hugging him "his not going to hurt you ever again" "thank you" Chanyeol closes his eyes again, and moves closer to Kris.

Kris is warm, and this time the bed isnt swallowing him, and this time the walls are not closing in. This time he knows his going to be safe, and there was no need to hide inside this house ever again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i really want it to write this part now so triple update ;D

happy 16 chapters (technically there are 16 chapters) /o/