III

Im in Love with a Criminal

Kris hand begins to shake, he doesnt know why his having seconds thoughts. All he has to do is press the trigger, why can he press the trigger. He clench his jaw so tight, his starting to feel pain in his jaw muscles. As Kris is trying to clean his head, Luhan takes the advantage and throws him a dart right on the knee cap. Kris puts the gun down, and takes the dart out. 

He turns to look at Luhan but he wasnt there anymore. The feeling of failure fills Kris blood. Ironically it also wets Kris pants, and he knows he should go home to take care of the wound. Even when that was the less of his worries. His face hits the floor with shame, how is he going to face his friends? Their going to think Kris is weak, and stupid for still having a soft spot for his brother.

Kris enters the car carefully so the blood wouldnt stain the car. When he turns his car on, he sees red and blue color lights around the governor's house. All the  the 'criminal' is going to get tomorrow. ""

 

Kris opens the door, there was silence around the house. He finally feels at peace. When he walks to the livingroom, he sees everyone with Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo, is here to help us" Suho stands up, knowing that Kris didnt success with the plan. "Kris your bleeding" Kyungsoo points at Kris knee, Kris looks down and there was more blood in his pants.

"uhm....im gonna go stitch the wound" Kris awkwardly walks to his room, when he enters he takes the first aid kit when he hears the door from his room opening. "you want help?" Kyungsoo leans to see the wound closer. It wasnt that big, but Luhan really knows the sensitive spot of a human body. "no, im fine" Kyungsoo, nods. "your right" "right about what?" Kyungsoo looks away from the wound, and pays attention to the room. From what Suho said, they moved to this house five years ago.

But Kris room looks like they barely move yesterday. "about what you said, your right. i try so hard to be normal. and im not. but i do believe i have the right to" Kris finishes up stitching the wound, and smirks to Kyungsoo. "we do have the right to, but that doesnt mean we can." Kris puts his hand in his head, he was starting to feel dizzy.

"yeah, Kris but dont you want to try? just---Kris is something wrong?" Kris puts his two hands in his temple, he has his eyes shut trying to pass the pain. "i just-" Kris hears a big scream, and he feels his body dropping from the heighest building. He tells his brain to move his hand, his screaming inside of him. But nothing moves. He hears people in the room, and he thinks his talking to them but his not.

Someone opens his eye, and sees a big bright light. "Kris you being poison, hold on" the voice sounds deep and distorted, he hears a big bang everytime he closes his eyes. And he knows that sound comes from him blinking. 

"hey Yifan!" Kris sees his brother, Luhan in the room. "hold on" he knows he's hallucinating, since Luhan is the same age he was when their mother die.

"who is going to take care of the those kids?" "i dont know, i cant." little Yifan stands in the crowd it room, no one pays attention to him. They keep eating, and talking about money. Yifan looks around trying to look for Luhan, he bumps into people who for him are strangers. They never cared for his mom, and his ing tired of hearing 'we are sorry for your lost'.

"Luhan!" Yifan runs around the house, entering and closing doors. Now he was afraid of being alone, he found out about this the hard way. Anxiety kicks in, he starts to breathe heavy wanting to start crying. He doesnt see where his going, when someone hugs him. Scared Yifan hugs him back, and cries in the person's shoulder.

"its okay little Yifan, im here" the sound of his brother's voice, makes Yifan hug him tighter. "come with me" Luhan grabs his brother's hand, and they go upstairs. "listen to me carefully, you wouldnt leave Luhan's side you, understand" but Yifan didnt. "what are you talking about brother" Luhan opens the door of the room, that both of them share. "we are leaving, we dont need them. We would take care of each other" "but brother, i dont want to leave my house" Luhan grabs Yifan's little bagback and packs his toys.

"no one wants us Yifan, but i want you. You want me too right? we both take care of each other, just how we promised mom" Yifan looks at Luhan moving around the room, running around like someone was kicking them out. Luhan grabs clothes, shoes, and money. "we would make it, me and you"

 

Kris opens his eyes, and sees Jongin looking at him. He rolls his eyes, as Jongin gets closer. "Kris, the dart Luhan throw at you had poison....im sorry you we had to cut your leg" WHAT!" Kris takes the blanket away so he could look, Jongin starts laughing "im sorry, i had to do that" "! Jongin" Kris throws him a pillow, it hits Jongin perfectly in the face.

"well now that your finally awake, and in a good mood we are ready to go. Come on we gonna be late for school" Jongin points at the uniform that was intop of a chair, that didnt belong in the room. Someone stayed all night taking care of Kris. Kris sits down in his bed, he feels a sharp pain in his head but it was the after pain of the poison.

"hey, Kris"

"what"

"i know you probably thing we blame you or something, we dont. You have guts for going through with the plan, we knew this was going to be hard. But we dont hate, or think your weak. I just want it you to know that" Kris raises his eyes slowly to look at Jongin, he doesnt want to say something and make this whole scene cheesy, like in those romantic movies. So he only nods. Jongin takes it.

 

"why arent you in class?" Kris takes his headphones out, he wasnt playing any music but he knows that people wouldnt bother him if he has his headphones on. "i dont think im emotionally ready" Chanyeol scoffs, "whatever" "what about you?" Chanyeol shows Kris a pack of papers, "my teacher send me to give this papers to the principal,"

"by the way, your bleeding" Kris looks down at his knee, his uniform has blood. It wasnt as much as yesterday, but it was still visible. "damn" "come i'll take you to the nurse office, im guessing you dont know where that is" ~ "i dont." Chanyeol stands next to Kris, but thinks he did that so he could put his arm around Chanyeol. So he does. "are you serious? you cant walk?"

"oh im not that heavy, calm down" Chanyeol sighs, but doesnt move Kris hand. They walk around the hallway, and there was some students walking around. "did you hear? the criminal strike again last night" said one of the students, Kris tries not to pay much attention to that. "im scared to be outside at night" the other students answers. When they enter the nurse office, the nurse its not there. But the tv is on, on the news.

"would the police be able to stop the criminal, before he kills another politician? we ask detective Lee Jaejin--"

Chanyeol grabs the control remote and turns off the tv. "your scared of the criminal?" Kris asks when he lays down on the bed. The room is pretty warm, but the bed wasnt. Kris knows its him. "no, he saved my life" Chanyeol says excited, he was the only 'survival'. They could do documentaries on him, and tv shows. Chanyeol feels like a celebrity, except his afraid to tell people.

Who knows maybe if the criminal finds out that Chanyeol is acting like beat the odds, the criminal can come after him and finish the job. "he did?" "yeah!" Chanyeol says, still excited. He cleans his throat, he wasnt going to start acting all friendly with Kris. "so, is Tao the brother you told me about?" "yeah" Kris lies. "now i see why your so happy, you finally are with your brother" Kris fixes himself in the bed, preparing himself to take a nap. "yeah" Chanyeol sees how Kris mood change. "well im leaving"

"okay"

Chanyeol leaves the nurse office, and he sees a boy with a lost look. Being a caring type of guy, he approaches him. "do you need help?" the boy stops looking at his schedule, and looks at Chanyeol. His innocent features, blend in with his mature look. "uhm, yeah" "let me see your schedule" the boy gives the schedule to Chanyeol.

His eyes scan the paper, and finds out the name of the boy. 'Oh Sehun'. He likes how the letters would move in his tongue. "oh we have a class together" Sehun smiles "really? thats great" Chanyeol gives the schedule back to Sehun. A big beeping sound comes out from the loud speaker when the microphone turns on, "all the  students please report to the auditorium, now"

A little speaker thats in every hall, and classroom turns off. "i guess we are not going to class, come i show you where the auditorium is" Sehun says 'thank you' and follows Chanyeol. The teachers open the doors, and students start to fill the hallways. Kris comes out of the nurse office, and looks around at the students. Trying to find Jongin, or Tao. "hey" Kris finally sees Kyungsoo, it was abit of a problem since Kyungsoo was in the average height. "have you seen Tao, or Jongin?" Kyungsoo shakes his head.

"i dont have classes with them, why were you in the nurse office? do you feel sick?"

"no, my knee start it to bleed again" "oh" they walk the rest of the way quietly, when they enter the auditorium its full so they stand in the back of the room. The principal walks up to the stage, with a note in his hand. "hey Kris, look at the principal. doesnt he look nervous?" Kris pays attention to the principal, 'shaking hands, 'sweating, eye twitching'. "yes, he looks too nervous"

Kyungsoo looks around the crowd trying to look for his best friend, something didnt feel right. If something was about to happen he want it to take Chanyeol out as soon as possible. The principal stands infront of the microphone, "i-i-" the principal cleans his throat, "Kris, look at the person who is next to Chanyeol. I think i seen him before"

Kris tries to for Chanyeol around the room, Kyungsoo points at Chanyeol and Kris finally sees him. "where?" "at the acadamy" the principal begins to shake more, he starts to scared the teachers, but it seems that the students havent notice yet. "in this game, everyone is a killer" the principal finally says, the students start to whisper among themselves. "the criminal, is closer than you think"

"Kris, you think Luhan is making the principal say all of this?"

Kris shakes his head, "no, it doesnt sound like him" "you think is the boy that next to Chanyeol then?" ~ "the question is what does he want with the criminal?" Sehun smiles at Chanyeol, before he stands up. He ignores the teachers trying to stop him, and his cold features are showing. "his coming" Kyungsoo whispers. Kris and Kyungsoo wait for the boy to pass by them.

When the boy does, he only smirks and gets out of the auditorioum. "I HAVE A BOMB!!" the principal yells through the microphone, all the students stand up screaming trying to get out of the room. But everyone was moving to slow trying to get out of the room. Teachers try to calm down the students, as they try to calm down themselves. "try to calm them" Kris says before he runs to the stage, the principal doesnt move or says something to Kris. He was to terrify to move, or try to get close to people.

Kris goes backstage, trying to look for any costumes from the drama department. Anything to cover his face. He finds a masquerade mask, one that they used in one of the plays. He comes out from backstage, and walks directly to the principal. "oh, please i did what you ask, please help dont hurt me" "trust me, it wasnt me" Kris opens the principal's jacket, and looks at the bomb. Some of the students look at the criminal and freak out more. Chanyeol doesnt move and just stare at the criminal.

Something inside of Chanyeol recognize the criminal. He just couldnt actually know who. "dont worry, this is fake" "eh?" Kris pulls on a trigger thats attach to the bomb. Smokes comes out, but it wasnt toxic it was just laughing gas. "hey Sehu-" Chanyeol looks around, and he couldnt find Sehun. He looks down as his mind starts to make up stories.

The criminal had save his life, and now the criminal shows up in his school the same day a new student appears.
"could it be?" Chanyeol raises his eyes, "could it be that Sehun is the criminal?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------

thanks guys for the feedback and it turns out and the majority of you said no, on the mpreg thing.

as i was thinking about it, i realize that in the end it would be a mpreg. And i promise i wouldnt do it cheesy, or gross lol i'll be very light about it. As the story continues you'll see why its better for chanyeol to have a baby.