Friday the 4th December

A Christmas Dream
Rainie and I walked to the library. Finally Friday. I didn’t have other plans for the weekend than hanging out with Rainie and then relax.
The girl from the day before, Cynthia, was already in the library and waiting for us when we came there. She waved us over to the table where she sat.
“Hey! Thank you so much for coming,” she said happily, when they sat down at each side of her. Show and Aaron weren’t at the library.
Rainie sent her a killer gaze, but I tried to sound natural.
“No problem, we would be here anyway...” I kicked Rainie under the table.
“Ouch... Yes, no problem,” she said.
“What homework did you need help for?” I asked Cynthia smiling.
“Oh, it’s this Biology homework, I really understand nothing...”
We helped her with her homework, only disturbed a few times by some other guys who came over to get help.
“Uhm... Cynthia, I have a question,” I finally said. She looked smiling at me. Rainie kept quiet – she probably couldn’t forget her conversation with Show over the phone yesterday.
I took a deep breath.
“Do you know that Aaron has another girlfriend?” I asked. She looked confused at me.
“Another? What do you mean?”
“Show told us that he has a girlfriend called Hebe Tian,” I said.
“I know that, why’re you telling me?” she asked. Now it was my turn to look confused.
“Aren’t you and Aaron lovers?”
After a few seconds, she started laughing.
“No, silly! Why would you think that?”
Rainie also lightened a bit up when she said this.
“You... but... you called him ‘honey’ when we met yesterday!” I exclaimed.
“Oh, that. I’m only calling him that to ; he is my little brother,” Cynthia said. I suddenly felt very stupid.
“Your... your little brother?” I gaped.
“Yes, he’s one year younger than me,” Cynthia smiled.
“But... how come you don’t look alike?” The question just came out of me, I couldn’t stop it.
“Haha... I don’t think I can answer that question, I’ve also wondered about it. None of us looks like our oldest sister either,” she said. Rainie was now interested following the conversation.
“You have an older sister too?” I asked. How come Show didn’t mention this when he told Rainie about Cynthia?
“Yes, Bianca. All our personalities are different too, the way we laugh, the way we talk. It’s really weird, but I love to tease them both,” Cynthia said.
“Then... What kind of person is Aaron?” I asked.
“Hey, wait a minute,” Rainie broke in. “What about Show?” She looked at Cynthia.
“Show? Show Luo?” she asked.
“Yes, Show Luo.”
“What about him?”
“He said... he said...” Rainie hesitated.
“He said that he’s my ex-boyfriend?” Cynthia asked smiling. Rainie nodded.
“And that I’ve been together with half of the guys in his old school?”
Rainie nodded again. Cynthia laughed.
“Trust me; he has always been the first and most active person to start rumors about me. He came to know me through Aaron, and we were indeed dating a few years ago. But when we broke up, I don’t really think he got over it,” she said thoughtful, but not further emotional. “Anyway, he should not be judged by that, and I don’t think he is affected by it now.”
Rainie nodded and smiled satisfied.
“But what about Aaron? And how come he and Show are so good friends?” I asked.
“Oh yes, I forgot to answer your question. About Aaron... What can I say? He’s my little brother, so I might not be the best to judge him,” she smiled. “I’ve also speculated about him and Show, ‘cause they’re really amazingly good friends, even though their personalities are different. I don’t know the details, but I think Aaron did Show a big favor a long time ago.”
Maybe I had misjudged Aaron. He hadn’t cheated on his girlfriend, and he had once done Show a good favor. Even though these things didn’t make up for his unapproachable attitude.
“Okay, sorry I misunderstood,” I said.
“Not at all, it would just annoy him more if he knew that you misunderstood, which would make it funnier to ,” Cynthia said.
“What a nice sister you are, huh?” Rainie joked.
“Of course, or else his world would be a lot less funny. Bianca is always at home being serious or out dating some boring guys from her school. Aaron is mostly out with Hebe, Show or some other friends, always away from home. He doesn’t even do his homework at home,” she said.
“And you...?”
“I’m everywhere all the time,” she smiled.
“You three are indeed very different,” Rainie said, but sounded a bit bored, as the conversation wasn’t about boys anymore.

***
I'll take the opportunity to answer some comments :)
The Christmas in Denmark: Well, Christmas is probably the biggest tradition in DK, so there'll be decorated everywhere, in every window, gardens, streets and whereever. We will of course celebrate every Advent Sunday and having Advent calenders in both TV and those you open every day. There'll be Christmas markets, and we have A LOT of different traditional Christmas cookies. seriously o.o but that's a good thing xD
We'll also be celebrating St. Lucia at the 13th, but I think it's mostly in Scandinavia... It's bigger in Sweden than in Denmark. We have a lot of songs too. And of course there'll be Christmas trees, which also have to be decorated.
And a lot more, but this is the main, I think xD you're welcome to ask on the comments page.
Snow: It is damn cold o.o but the 'real' snow mostly comes in January, even though I have experienced white Christmases. There happens to be a few snow showers right now, there was one a few days ago and one in the end of October/start of November (don't clearly remember, but around there). But we're also only in the start of December, so a lot can happen ^^, but I seriously think snow is weird. Sometimes it'll snow in April Ô_ô
Poster: I use Adobe Photoshop CS2 to edit photos and make posters :)
T H A N K S SO MUCH for all the amazingly nice and adorable comments :D It makes me so happy, much happier than you think, so please please comment if you like the story :3 Nice comments makes me in the mood to write more, and as I still need to write 8 chaps, it is a bit needed xD
But now I'll go watch my favorite Christmas movie, the Polar Express. I seriously love that movie.
See you all tomorrow 8D
- Blitz