Thursday the 10th December

A Christmas Dream
Cow, Wendy and Penny looked healthier. They drank more, and I taught them to use the cat tray instead of the floor. I was still sad that I had to leave them every day for school, especially because there always was something broken when I came home. I still didn’t know how I should explain it to my parents. But that didn’t matter now. Now it was about making them good, healthy pets.
I decided to take them to the vet after school, but in the lunch break, Wang Zi came to find me.
Rainie ‘coincidently’ had to go to the toilet.
“Hey Gui. Are you free this afternoon?” he asked smiling.
“Yes,” I answered, blinded by his smile.
“Good. Then meet me at the school gate after school,” he said, smiled brighter, and walked away. Rainie of course came back just when he left.
“What did he say?” she asked immediately.
“He just told me to meet him at the school gate after school.”
“But weren’t you going to bring the kittens to the vet?”
Damn. I forgot.
“It probably won’t take too long, I can bring the kittens afterwards,” I said.
“Well, okay, but...”
“Rainie, Gui Gui? Can you please help me?” she was cut off by a girl from our class.
“What is it, Sandra?” I asked friendly. Sandra didn’t look too happy.
“It’s just... it’s just...” She broke down in tears, and explained the whole story about a guy who had cheated on her and so on. Rainie and I comforted her.
“...and then this terrible girl Hebe Tian just taunted me and said I was nasty and that it was the reason why he cheated on me...”
“What? Hebe Tian?” I immediately said.
“Yes,” Sandra sobbed, “She’s not in this school but she is really horrible. I once refused to make her essay for her, and therefore wrote myself on her blacklist. Being on her blacklist is some of the worst that can happen to you – she and her clique will definitely get you down.”
“Her clique?” Rainie asked.
“Selina and Ella are actually okay, but Hebe has too much power over them,” Sandra sniffled.
“She’s this kind of person? Then it’s obvious why Aaron keep Show away from her,” I said.
“Who’s Aaron?” Sandra asked.
“Hebe’s boyfriend,” I said in a dark voice.
“She has a boyfriend?! Is he just as mean?” she asked.
“No, but not totally nice either.”
We kept on talking ‘til the bell rang.
From Sandra’s description, I could tell that Hebe probably was the meanest girl I had ever heard about. She purposely set up plots against the people on her ‘blacklist’ – usually by making their boyfriend or girlfriend cheat on them.

I was so deep into my thoughts that I nearly forgot to meet with Wang Zi. Luckily Rainie reminded me.
I quickly ran to the school gate, where Wang Zi already waited. He smiled when I arrived.
“Where are we going?” I asked.
“Shouldn’t we just take a walk in the park? Then we can chat,” he said. I agreed to it.

We walked around in the park for some time and chatted. I was happy that I could chat so freely with him. It felt so natural that we should be together. Like it was something that just had been waiting to happen.
After walking for some time, we came by a scene. Three girls were shouting at another girl.
The three girls had the same kind of clothes on, but different hairstyles. They looked like they were totally aware of their appearance, and understood to make use of it. The last girl looked like nothing special.
The girl shouting at the moment – who also looked like she leaded and was the cause of the scene – had medium short hair compared to the other two girls she leaded.
When we came nearer, we could hear what she shouted.
“...so you think you can just run off to the teacher and tell everything? Huh? Coward! Being the teacher’s pet can not protect you forever, you cheap tart!” the girl shouted. The girl being shouted at was crying.
The mean girl took the girl’s school bag, took a folder with papers up and ripped them over.
“No! That was my science report! I’ve worked on it the whole month!” the girl cried.
“Sad for you,” the mean girl said coldly. Now I couldn’t stand it any longer.
“Hey! What do you think you’re doing?!” I shouted, and took the bag from her. I stood in front of the crying girl.
“And who are you to ask that? Do you know who I am?” the mean girl asked.
“I am a well-behaved person, and you are not worth my acquaintance,” I said.
“Gui Gui?” someone suddenly asked. To my shock, Aaron suddenly appeared from another pathway, where he had been sitting on a bench.
“Aaron?” I asked surprised.
“Aaron! Do you know this ?” the mean girl asked him. The two other girls behind her hadn’t said anything yet, but followed the scene.
“Hebe, calm down. I still don’t see what all this is for,” he said a bit embarrassed.
“Don’t tell me to calm down! Tell me who this lass is!” Hebe commanded. So this was Hebe Tian. How the heck could Aaron stand her?
It also looked like he couldn’t.
“She’s a classmate. Why do you have to exaggerate everything?” he asked.
“Don’t say I...”
“Gui, let’s get away from here,” Wang Zi said and took my arm.
“No, Wang Zi. We can’t just leave it like this,” I protested.
“Oh, you think you have the control of the situation, huh?” Hebe taunted me. I became more and more angry.
“Oh, so you think you can just bully other people without paying the price, huh?” I asked back.
“And who should make me pay the price? You?”
“Girls, just stop it...” Wang Zi tried.
“Who are you anyway?” Aaron suddenly asked him.
“I’m Gui Gui’s boyfriend.”
Silence. I felt a warm stream run down my spine. My boyfriend.
“Problem?” I asked Hebe, when she looked like she was going to say something.
“Nothing, just wondering why he would date you,” she said maliciously.
“Maybe because I am friendly, even to those I don’t know,” I said. I turned around to take care of the crying girl. The girls behind Hebe looked at each other with a ‘let’s get away’ look, grabbed each one of Hebe’s arms and dragged her a little away.
“What are you doing?!” I could hear Hebe shout.
“Come on, let’s get away...”
“Selina, don’t say what I was gonna say. Don’t pull my shirt, Ella!”
They started to walk away, and Hebe shouted after Aaron. He sighed and walked after.
“Here, don’t cry,” I said, and comforted the girl. I had good practice in that.
Wang Zi and I helped the girl back to the gate of the park, and helped her pack her stuff into her bag again.
As I still had to bring the kittens to the vet, I said goodbye to Wang Zi and quickly ran home.
***
You met Hebe! Like her or not? xD (Prob. not xD)
Sorry for updating a little later today, guys, but my computer ed up earlier...
I think there have been some confuseness about the time zones, but if you want to know what the clock is where I am, go to www.timeanddate.com and find Copenhagen (or anywhere else in Denmark xD), then you can see what the clock is here ^^,
Oh......My.......God!
I can't believe I got so many comments!!
Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!
So nice to get home to, when your brain has gotten burned out in school :D You are all soooooooooooo amazing <3 undescribeable!
Yay :D I'm so happy :D
Yay Yay Yay :D (I don't know how else to express my feelings xD)
THANK YOU SO MUCH ! It makes me so happy :D
- Blitz