Preview!

A Christmas Dream
[This was posted in the end of November as a teaser]

***
Rainie insisted to go to the library to make homework again. I went with her. Of course I went with her, we were the undividable duo.
We had only been in the library for ten minutes, before Show came in. I wondered why he was alone. But this was better anyway.
He sat down at our table (after Rainie had waved him over in a very indiscreet way). Rainie asked why Aaron wasn’t with him.
“Oh, he’s out with his girlfriend,” Show said very naturally.
“His girlfriend?!” Rainie asked immediately.
“Yes, Hebe Tian, she’s from our previous school, so you probably don’t know her,” he explained.
“How is she?” Rainie asked, even more interested – or else she just wanted a topic to talk about.
“Hebe? She’s okay. I don’t know her that good, cause she’s never with Aaron when I’m with him,” he said, and shrugged his shoulders. I smiled to myself. Now Rainie couldn’t make weird theories anymore.
“Is she pretty? Popular? Nice?” Rainie continued to ask questions, but I only listened with a half ear. That guy didn’t interest me, nor his girlfriend.
---
Just when I thought about what to do with the kittens, I heard fast steps behind me, and suddenly someone squatted down next to me.
“Are they yours?” Aaron asked.
I was so surprised by hearing his voice that I nearly fell backwards. Also because it was different from normal.
“No, I just found them,” I said.
“How long have they been here?” He was much more straightforward than normal, and his voice was warmer. I didn’t feel a need for a coat anymore.
“I don’t know, I only found them five minutes ago... but they feel cold,” I said, still baffled. This guy could actually care for someone.
He took one of the kittens up, the same that I had taken before. It touched his perfectly shaped nose with its paws. He laughed and placed it in the box again, and wrapped my coat around it.
Wow. He laughed.
He should laugh more often.
It actually looked really...
No, I couldn’t think that way. I had just been out with Wang Zi.
---
I thought it was about time for a preview xD
I still need to write 9 chapters, but already have the first 15 chaps ready for December ^^,
This was a little teaser for you – hope you’ll read the story when I post it. The preview is taken from 3 different chaps :p
I will hug you if you comment :D (if I could xD)
- Blitz