Saturday the 5th December

A Christmas Dream
I sat in the living room and watched TV while drinking tea. My sister would visit me after lunch, just to check that everything was doing fine, and that I was healthy.
I walked out to the kitchen to make a sandwich for lunch. It felt so silent in the apartment when I was the only one at home, and a bit lonely.
Right when I was done eating, the doorbell rang.
I wondered why my sister would ring the doorbell, since she had a key. I opened the door.
“Heeeeey Gui Gui!” my sister said and hugged me as soon as she stepped in.
“Why didn’t you just open the door? You have a key,” I said a bit annoyed.
“I think I should give you a chance, if a boy was visiting you or someth...”
“Stella!” I cut her off. “My Saturday morning consists of being bored and watching TV.”
“Well, it was still a possibility,” she said jollily.
I sighed, and closed the door behind her. She took her shoes and jacket off, and walked further into the apartment. I waited in the entrance while she walked around to check it all.
“Remember to turn on the radiators, or else you’ll get a cold,” she said when she came back.
“Okay, okay,” I said. I just thought it was troublesome, it was easier to wrap some blankets around me and drink some hot chocolate. It was also cozier. I was actually pretty much of a home girl, even though I was a lot out with my friends. And I was totally addicted to hot chocolate.
My sister stayed for some time, before she discovered what the clock had become, and rushed home because she had something to do. I now had the whole afternoon to do nothing.

Around 4 o’clock p.m., I was bored from doing nothing. I didn’t have any homework or anything else to do, so I called Rainie.
“Hey, it’s Rainie...” she answered the phone.
“Hey Rainie, it’s Gui Gui,” I said.
“Gui! I thought your sister was visiting you.”
“She was, but only for a short time. I’m seriously bored. What are you doing?” I actually didn’t know to what purpose I called Rainie, as she was probably just as bored as me.
“Watchin’ TV and chatting with Daniel and George over MSN,” she said. “And being bored.”
“Would they be very angry if I dragged you with me to the mall?” I asked.
“I hope, but then they have to live with it. It won’t harm to be a bit unattainable.”
“You, unattainable? Good joke,” I said. Rainie was always the one to chase the guys.
“Hahaha. Let’s all laugh. Meet you in front of the mall in a quarter, okay?”
“Okay,” I said. Time to shop Christmas presents. Which would rather turn out to shop clothes and milkshakes.

Rainie and I sat at a small restaurant in the mall, and was about to decide what we should eat for dinner. As expected, we both had big bags with clothes we had bought, but I had actually managed to buy a present for my sister. We didn’t have much money left, so we just ordered something not too expensive.
Suddenly, I heard someone shout my name. Rainie and I turned our heads and saw Cynthia and a girl we hadn’t seen before, but who looked very annoyed, bored and everything else than satisfied with her situation.
Cynthia ran to our table; she had a few bags with different stuff in, but mostly Christmas stuff.
“How fun to meet you two here!” she said happily. We smiled back.
“Define fun,” the other girl said, who had also come over.
“Don’t be so boring, Bianca,” Cynthia sighed.
“So... this is your sister?” Rainie asked hesitating.
“Yes, this is Bianca,” she answered. Bianca snorted and ignored them.
“O...kay... Anyway, what are you doing in the mall today?” I asked friendly.
“Bianca and I are buying some Christmas decorations,” Cynthia said and opened one of her bags so we could see. There was seriously a lot of stuff.
“I also have to decorate my house soon,” I said, and added very much against my will: “What about Aaron?”
“He’s probably out with Hebe or some friends or something,” Cynthia said like it didn’t matter.
“Why not Hebe together with some friends?”
“There are never others with them when he’s with Hebe,” Cynthia said and shrugged her shoulders.
“Why not?” Rainie asked.
“Why would I know? He never talks about it, at least not to us, and probably not to anyone else,” she answered.
“Well, whatever.” I was honestly tired of talking about him, when he was useless anyways.
The waiter came with our drinks and Rainie sighed after his back when he walked away. He wasn’t ugly, and that was enough.
“Then we should be going. See you!” Cynthia said, and strolled away with her irritated sister behind her.
“Wow – Bianca is really different from Cynthia,” I said when they were a good distance away.
“Yes, oh my god. But not that much different from Aaron, right?” she said. She had finally accepted that I had no interest in Aaron.
“Just right.”

***
I'll go to Tivoli after eating lunch, and as I have weekend, I could just as well update now than after lunch ^^,
I love chocolate :D (just got a big pack of chocolate xD)
Just if anyone is in doubt; I'll update one chap per day, and it will end on Christmas Eve the 24th :)
Thanks so much for all the gorgeous comments!! love you all <3 :D
If anyone has Twitter, mine is IHSblitz...
Please comment :D
- Blitz