Tuesday the 22nd December

A Christmas Dream
I hadn’t been able to sleep all night; that was how anxious I was.
Aaron still didn’t answer my calls.
And there were only three days till Christmas. I was so out of Christmas-mood.
I had bought and wrapped in all the presents, but now thought about if I should buy some for Show and Aaron. As I had nothing better to do, and had to distract my mind, I went out to buy them.

I couldn’t remember the last time I had been at the mall by myself. I walked around in different shops, and it was easy to find a gift for Show. To find the perfect gift for Aaron was a bit harder. Partly because I didn’t know exactly how to interpret our relationship.

I had nearly given up, when I saw a person who looked familiar.
“Cynthia?”
The person turned around, and I was right; it really was Cynthia. I realized what a perfect time it was for me to meet her.
“Gui Gui?”
“Cynthia! What are you doing here?” I asked surprised.
“Oh… No lying to you, I guess. The air at home was too thick of emotions, so I escaped with the excuse that I needed to buy some presents,” she sighed, and looked exhausted.
“What happened?” Now I could finally get the truth. But it seemed like Cynthia – or their whole family – was involved too.
“We can’t talk like this. There’s a café around the corner…”

Cynthia and I sat at the café and ate strawberry cake. I wondered how the bakeries got strawberries in the middle of the winter. Hurray for greenhouses.
“So, it actually started when my father got a call from Hebe’s father two days ago,” Cynthia started. I listened carefully.
“My dad was pretty upset after the call. He refused to tell us anything, but just warned us against insulting the Tian-family. Aaron told me… or, I forced Aaron to tell me, that he broke up with Hebe because of… Anyway, he broke up with Hebe.” She smiled wry at me, but I just wanted to hear more.
“Then what?” I asked anxiously.
“Then, yesterday we were all called home. I was pretty shocked when I found out what had happened.
Bianca had gotten a higher grade than Hebe’s brother, which somehow was the last straw to break the camel’s back.”
“Just because of that?” I was in shock.
“Yeah – well, there have been several other cases between our family and their, but my father has always been careful because of the Tian-family’s position,” Cynthia explained. I gaped.
“To get to the point. My father had never expected this kind of attack. It is actually all about my mother.”
I had nearly jumped out of my seat in anxiousness.
“It turns out that Bianca, Aaron and I have three different fathers.” She took a deep breath and rested her head to her arm. I sat as frozen; I couldn’t believe it.
“W…what?” I had to hear again.
“So, now you know why we are all three so different. To think that I’m half-sister to that little b…”
“Hebe’s dad is your dad?” I asked upset.
“That was why he knew about it. My dad - or, the person I thought was my dad until one day ago – is extremely angry and upset. My mom tries to calm him down, which she hasn’t succeeded in yet, Aaron tries to get some peace in the house, and Bianca just sits in her room and studies like it doesn’t mean a thing to her that her real father is a Japanese man who now owns a theater in Tokyo,” Cynthia listed in a tired voice.
“Who is Aaron’s real father then?” I just had to ask that question.
“Think he’s really poor. My mother didn’t mention his profession, so he probably doesn’t have one,” she sighed.
Now I could understand why Aaron hadn’t picked up his phone since yesterday.
But I had to talk this through with him.

***
Heeeeey xD
Got to hurry to bed now (:
Hope this chap didn’t disappoint you! (:
AARGG! I want to preorder Show Lo’s new album !!! :DD
MUST persuade my parents xD
See you tomorrow :p
Thanks SO much for all the nice comments!! 8D
Makes me so happy, in this Christmas time ^^,
- Blitz