Wednesday the 2nd December

A Christmas Dream
I woke up when the alarm clock rang.
Still sleeping inside, I took on my school uniform and combed my hair. It was still pretty dark outside, but I made breakfast and ate it fast, before I took my bag and ran out of the door. It felt lonely to be alone in the morning without my family.
I met Rainie at the school gate. We started gossiping immediately, about everything and nothing. But mostly about the two guys we met yesterday.
“I hope we can meet him again today.” Rainie was talking about Show, when we walked upstairs to our classroom.
“Yes, but he is very welcome to refrain from inviting his friend with him,” I said with a smile.
“You should start to give boys a chance before you throw them away,” she said.
“I did, but he didn’t use it.”
“Maybe he likes you, and is just too shy.”
“Like.”
“He is handsome.”
“Whatever?” I sighed.

Rainie insisted to go to the library to make homework again. I went with her. Of course I went with her, we were the undividable duo.
We had only been in the library for ten minutes, before Show came in. I wondered why he was alone. But this was better anyway.
He sat down at our table (after Rainie had waved him over in a very indiscreet way). Rainie asked why Aaron wasn’t with him.
“Oh, he’s out with his girlfriend,” Show said very naturally.
“His girlfriend?!” Rainie asked immediately.
“Yes, Hebe Tian, she’s from our previous school, so you probably don’t know her,” he explained.
“How is she?” Rainie asked, even more interested – or else she just wanted a topic to talk about.
“Hebe? She’s okay. I don’t know her that good, cause she’s never with Aaron when I’m with him,” he said, and shrugged his shoulders. I smiled to myself. Now Rainie couldn’t make weird theories anymore.
“Is she pretty? Popular? Nice?” Rainie continued to ask questions, but I only listened with a half ear. That guy didn’t interest me, nor his girlfriend.

“Don’t you think Show is a nice guy?” Rainie said dreaming when we were on our way to my apartment. This was one of our G-days. Garrulous gossiping girl-giggling day. Those that couldn’t be replaced by anything else, or with any other person.
“Just like Will, Jiro, Mike, Lee and so on?” I laughed. That was SO Rainie.
“Yes, just like them,” she also laughed.
“But a shame Aaron has a girlfriend – then you can’t get him,” she teased me.
“Like I’d want to,” I said.
“But if he just cheats on that Hebe-girl or break up with her, you can still be together.”
“Rainie, I wouldn’t be together with a guy who was cheating on her girlfriend,” I said abandoning.
“I know, I just like to tease you. Hey, shouldn’t I match-make you with someone? I know a lot of guys who would be suitable to you,” she said eagerly.
“You really think too much! And you know too many guys,” I laughed.

***
Short chap [: The 2nd December! I loooove Christmas :D
Just came home from school, hurried to update xD
Next chap will be more exciting, so watch out (;
I love comments (they make me happier), so pleeeease write one 8D
And thanks SO much for all the nice comments on forewords, preview and 1st chap! Unfortunatly, I don't have time to answer them all, even though I want to :/
Someone asked if I would post it in Chinese - I can't write Chinese, as I'm from Denmark, sorry, so hope you can live with reading in English ^^,
- Blitz