Sunday the 6th December – 2nd Advent Sunday

A Christmas Dream
Rainie had forced me to ask Show if he would go with us to the ice-skating rink that had just been set up nearby. They made an outdoor artificial ice-skating rink every winter in front of the city hall.
Of course Show would go with us, which was nice. Aaron was coming along too, which was not nice.
Rainie and I had our own skates, and met the guys at the skating rink. Aaron also had his own skates, but Show had to rent some.
Meanwhile, we took on our skates. I chatted with Rainie, but as Aaron had ignored our first three questions to him, we decided to ignore him too.
Rainie and I were princesses on skates. Not roller-skates, we had never practiced that. Ice-skates. We’ve been practicing since we were both three years old, so we knew what we were doing.
Show, on the other hand; let’s just say there was a very good reason why he didn’t own a pair of skates. He nearly couldn’t keep the balance on the ice, even if he wore boots. But he was courageous – or maybe just reckless – and happily tried to skate on the ice, even though he fell all the time. But then he just laughed and got on his feet again, happily helped by Rainie.
But Aaron... If we were the princesses on ice-skates, he had to be the king. But he was like he was in his own world. While I, Rainie and Show happily chatted and skated together (Rainie and I had to support Show on each side if he shouldn’t fall all the time) Aaron just skated around by himself. His moves were amazing and his style kind of unique, and when I saw him that way, I would wish that I never had to look away. Until I saw how he completely ignored us.
I suddenly got a plan, and told Rainie and Show about it. They both agreed to it, and we (still with Show in the middle, dragged by us two) silently skated up upon Aaron. When we were right behind him, I let go of Show and grabbed Aaron’s left arm while Show grabbed his right.
Aaron’s reaction was priceless. His surprised expression made us all laugh as we dragged him along, with me and Rainie as directors.
“What are you doing?!” he asked with anger in his voice.
“We couldn’t stand to let you skate around all alone,” Show laughed.
“Let go!” he shouted, and tore himself away with such power that Show nearly fell. Now it was only me holding on to his arm.
“I said let go!” he repeated, but just to , I kept holding on to him.
“Why?” I was nearly unable to suppress my laughter.
“I want to skate alone.”
“Why?”
“Because you’re annoying!” he shouted, and pushed me away so I fell backwards, and dragged him with me, so he fell over me.
“Are you okay?” Rainie and Show had come over.
“I th-think...” I was shocked from the fall and had the half of Aaron’s body weight over me.
Aaron snorted irritated, took Show’s hand and was pulled to his feet. Rainie helped me up.
“What were all this for?” Aaron asked and brushed ice away from his clothes.
“Don’t you have any sense of humor?” I asked, but suddenly felt a struck of pain in my right ankle. I stumbled and would’ve fallen again if Rainie hadn’t supported me.
“What’s wrong?” she asked.
“My ankle...” I tried to rest on it again, but it was impossible.
“Why did you also have to be that annoying?” Aaron asked coldly.
“If you had the slightest sense of humor and friendliness, you’d not have been that aggressive!” I said angrily. The pain from my ankle caused tears in my eyes.
“You could just have let me be!”
“Okay okay, let’s not discuss now!” Show broke in. “Everyone are to blame, also Rainie and I.”
Show had trouble enough with holding his balance on the ice already, so Aaron (along with Rainie) had to help me to go to the side of the rink so I could sit down.
Rainie stayed with me while Aaron just skated away again. Show stood helpless on the middle of the ice.
“Wait a second, I’ll go get him,” Rainie sighed, but just when she was on her way to help him, Aaron beat her to it and grabbed Show’s arm. It had probably been his intention to drag Show over from the start, which surprised me.
Rainie came back, and a bit later Aaron with Show. Rainie seemed a bit down because she hadn’t got the opportunity to get close to Show.
My ankle was swollen, but didn’t hurt that much anymore, so I just stayed on the side while the three others skated on. It was fun to watch Rainie’s troubles about teaching Show how to skate, while it was stunning to watch Aaron’s graceful moves.

When I got home, I placed my Advent wreath on the table. I wasn’t really that hungry and just wanted to rest my leg.
It was the Second Advent Sunday, to I two of the candles out of the four that were. I watched it as it burned, and thought of what had happened today.
I wasn’t really sure what to think about Aaron anymore. Of course I was mad at him, but he still had his thoughtful moments. I just wondered why he was so distant like he lived in his own world all the time.
Maybe he was different when he only was with his closest friends. But how to become one, when he was that unapproachable?

***
Surprise awaiting in next chap, but it might not be a happy one for you. The soonest happy surprise is on Tuesday, and you get to meet Hebe on Thursday. So hang on ^^,
Now I have to make some stupid homework for German class (I actually have to make a whole Powerpoint and presentation for Tuesday, so I'm a biiiit busy...). But thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for the comments :D
Hope you liked this chap, and please please please write a comment <3 even just a small one will do :3
- Blitz