Wednesday the 16th December

A Christmas Dream
I woke up and felt relieved. Even though I still felt sorry for Rainie because of Show. But at least we could help each other.
My sister had been by yesterday evening to check up on me, and asked if I had decided whether to celebrate Christmas with my family or not. I hadn’t answered yet.

The moment I walked out of the front door, someone grabbed my arms and locked them on my back.
“Let go! What’re you doing?!” I shrilled.
“Shh! Stand still,” the person behind me said. I knew that voice.
“Aaron?”
“Keep it down. Walk this way,” Aaron said, and lead me, still with my arms locked, to the backyard.
“What the heck are you doing?” I demanded an explanation.
“You can’t walk that way to school. Hebe and her gang are waiting down the road,” he said, and looked around to check that no one was there.
“Her... gang?” I asked a bit frightened.
“They just finished beating up another girl down the road, and then decided to wait for you...”
But something didn’t make sense.
“Why are you warning me?” I asked suspiciously.
He hesitated for some moments.
“Because... You still have to take care of the kittens, right?” he said. That sounded like a bad excuse.
“And you’re sure that you’re telling the truth?”
“Alright, I’ll go with you to school, the whole way,” he promised.
“What profit is it to you?” I still didn’t trust him.
“Do I have to get profit from it?” he asked a bit offended.
“You seem like the type who wouldn’t do anything that didn’t pay off,” I provoked.
“Well, then go to school by yourself and get beaten down!” Okay. Maybe he meant it.
“Let go of me,” I ordered.
“What?”
“How can I walk to school with my arms locked like this?” I asked a bit annoyed. He got the point and let go of me.
“So... you rescue me because of the kittens?” I asked. We started walking the other way around the house to take a detour to the school.
“Yes.” He had now turned back to his old, taciturn self. I suddenly thought of something.
“Oh, and... Do you know why Show suddenly travelled away with his family? He’ll be home for Christmas, right?” I asked curiously.
“Of course he’ll be home for Christmas; our families always celebrate Christmas together with a lot of friends,” he said without looking at me. I waited to see if he was going to tell more, but as it seemed like he wasn’t, I had to ask again.
“So you don’t know why he’s out of the town?” I asked.
“It would be wrong to say I don’t.”
Right, Mr. Mysterious. Can we get some answers on the table, please?
“I just ask because Rainie has been totally drenched in tears these days,” I said. Exaggeration brings understanding.
“Really? Why?” He seemed totally indifferent, which annoyed me. Why couldn’t he be like around animals all the time?
“Because he only left her with an SMS with the text: ‘I’ll travel away, don’t write back, ever.’” I tried to talk in his tone.
“Good.”
“What is good about that?”
“That was what I told him to write.”
“You did what?!” I stopped and starred at him.
“If you think I want my friend to be heartbroken once again, then think again,” he said, and bit more harshly.
“Heartbroken?! Separating him from a girl he likes IS to make him heartbroken!” I said loud. He finally looked at me.
“Please, it was obvious that she just liked him because of his looks. She would probably like another guy the next day,” he said.
“What do you know about that? Who are you to judge it?” I could feel an inner anger come to live in my stomach.
“I’m Show’s best friend – of course can I see when a girl isn’t suited for him!” He also talked loud now.
“Oh, like your sister maybe?” Who was he to ruin other people’s happiness?
“Don’t talk about my sister!”
“If you really want him to be happy, you should rather let him be with the girl he likes instead of forcing him not to!” I shouted. “It is true that Rainie very easily falls in love, but I have never seen her like this before. She even totally ignored her crush over five years because of Show!”
“There you see, she has many crushes!”
“Gosh, every girl has, realize it! And like I said, she ignored all of them after falling in love with Show! You have NO idea how sad she was when he had texted her! And don’t tell me that Show wasn’t upset.” I had never talked that fast in my life.
“I don’t believe I did anything wrong, and I know Show will thank me as soon as he gets over it!” Aaron said harshly. I tried to control my breathe and voice.
“I’ve never met such an egoistic person,” I said in a calm voice, but steaming with inner anger. “Because Show is such a good-hearted person who does whatever you tell him to, you think you can just take control of his life? It is obvious to everyone that he likes her and that it is mutual. You think you know what is best for him? Well, you aren’t the center of the world, and you’re hurting my best friend too. I’ll walk the rest of the way to the school by myself, thanks.”
I sent him a killer gaze, turned quickly around and walked away with fast steps. The faster I could get away from this life-destroyer, the better.

***
Gimme ya thoughts on this xD
No, seriously - Aaron turning out to be the mastermind, to this point. What do you think?
And... Hebe is gonna take some action on Friday, so watch out!
I love snow - exept for when I have to bike in it xD
But it looks pretty ^^,
Thanks SO much to those who comment every day <3 :D
I can count on you guys!
Also thanks to those who comment sometimes, it is really appreciated :3
Please comment!
- Blitz