Sunday the 20th December – 4th Advent Sunday

A Christmas Dream
“I really can’t believe it! And he said that he loved me all along...” Rainie chatted. We walked at a Christmas market in the center of the city. It hadn’t been snowing since we went skating last time, which made me a bit sad. I wanted a white Christmas. But as there was still five days till Christmas, the chance was still there.
“That was what I told you,” I smiled.
“...and he said he only left because he believed in what Aaron said! Isn’t it amazing?” she continued.
“Yeah, you’ll be the perfect couple. Both so hopeless naive, romantic and careless, that everyone could make you believe in everything, cheat you and take your money,” I sighed smiling. I was happy for them. If only my story would turn out that well.
“It doesn’t matter, as long as we are happy!” she exclaimed.
“That’s exactly the attitude towards life I’m talking about.”
“Oh, how I wish you could be as happy as me, Gui.” Rainie made a pirouette in happiness.
“Until I have your mentality and mind, I will never be as happy as you, Rainie...” I still hadn’t told her of the episode with Aaron and Hebe last night. Maybe it was the time to do it.
“Listen, Rainie, there’s something...”

“You seriously WHAT!?” Rainie had just heard the part about what happened under the mistletoe.
“And then Hebe came in...”
“No way!”
I told her the rest of the story, and she gaped at me.
“What do you think happened after you left?” she asked breathless.
“No idea... Hey, look at these earrings! Aren’t they cute?” In the best girl-manner, we forgot everything else while examining the heart-shaped earrings I had found.
“Do you want to buy them?” Rainie asked me.
“No, I only have money to buy Christmas presents... Unfortunately, ‘cause they are really pretty.” The hearts were red with a little diamond in the middle. It was probably a fake diamond, but it was extremely cute no matter what.
“That’s a shame.”
“Show!” Rainie turned around and hugged Show, who suddenly stood behind us. Or maybe he had been standing there for a long time without us noticing.
“Hi honey,” he said and hugged her back. I looked smiling at them, until I noticed the person next to Show.
I turned around and continued to look at the earrings. I didn’t know how to face Aaron.
“Hi Gui Gui,” I could hear him say. I could also hear Rainie and Show chatting, but as strawberry milk didn’t interest me at the time, I chose to ignore their conversation.
“Hi Aaron,” I said without looking at him.
“Cute earrings.” He now stood next to me. I looked shortly at him. I pulled myself together.
“S...sorry about yesterday,” I said a bit embarrassed.
“It doesn’t matter.” And then, to my surprise, he hugged me.
I was frozen, and kept blinking to realize what actually happened.
“I broke up with Hebe,” he whispered.
“Because of me?” I pulled him away.
“No, because she’s horrible, and I never really understood why we were together,” he explained a bit annoyed. I looked down.
“Don’t blame yourself. I actually want to thank you,” he said in his rare, warm voice. My heart melted.
“Is she angry?” I asked unsecure. He shrugged his shoulders.
“Probably.”
I smiled. I couldn’t help it.
The cold couldn’t get to my heart.
***
Short chap, I know -.-‘ and a bit boring too xD
But it’s pretty late now, so can’t manage to write more :/
Goodnight (;
- Blitz