Thursday the 3rd December

A Christmas Dream
I lighted my Advent light. I had good time before I had to go to school, so I could watch it burn while eating breakfast.
I thought that it was about time to decorate for Christmas. I also had to go buy a Christmas tree – even though I was alone this Christmas, I still couldn’t live without a Christmas tree. Rainie had promised to help me get one and trim it.
I blew the light out when it had burned down past the 3rd, cleaned the plates and grabbed my bag.
It was colder than it had been the other days. When I reached the school gate, I saw to my surprise that Aaron was there. He was talking with a girl. It was probably his girlfriend, Hebe.
I decided to ignore them and walk by like they were nothing but dust. But it didn’t go that way; the girl called my name. I turned around and looked annoyed at them.
“What?” I asked.
“I just want to ask you something,” the girl said. I sighed and walked over.
“What is it?” I asked her, and skewered to Aaron. He looked in any other directions than mine.
“Hey, my name is Cynthia. Aaron told me about you, right honey?”
Aaron ignored the question. Was this guy cheating on his girlfriend? Wow. Even more despicable.
“Uhm... I thought if you could help me with some homework tomorrow? Aaron told me that Show told him that you are often in the homework-café. I have some problems with Biology,” she said, a bit more shy. I liked her attitude, but still wanted to give Aaron what he deserved.
“Of course you’re welcome, as long as you don’t invite Aaron-honey with you,” I said, smiled to her, gave Aaron a despising glance and walked away.
“Thank you!” she shouted after me.
Not only was he cold and unfriendly, he also cheated on his girlfriend – or girlfriends. I thought of telling it to Cynthia, ‘cause she seemed nice, and I felt sorry for her. Then Aaron would also be disclosed, and that would be a good lesson for him.

Rainie and I sat at Quadric’s and drank hot chocolate. Or, I drank hot chocolate while Rainie sighed after on of the waiters. When he shortly smiled to her - which I actually thought was a coincidence - she brightened up in a smile.
“Did you see it? Did you see it?” she said, and pulled my sleeve.
“Yes, I saw it,” I said. “But weren’t you totally lost in Show ten minutes ago?”
“That was until I found out that Jiro also worked today...”
“Do you ever think o confessing to any of the guys you like?” I asked.
“Hmm... I want to know who the best is before I choose, and I also want to be positive that he likes me before I confess,” she said.
“But how do you know if he likes you before you confess?” I laughed.
“You can look after signs. Just like... when Jiro smiled to me...”
I had to push her a bit to stop her from drooling.
And then suddenly got an idea.
“Hey, waiter!” I said when Jiro walked by. He stopped to take my order. Rainie blinked ten times what was normal, and sat with open mouth like she wanted to say something, but couldn’t.
“Can I get two pieces of chocolate cake, please?” I asked. He smiled and wrote it down. I could understand why Rainie thought he was handsome, especially when he smiled, but he wasn’t really my style.
“Anything else?” he asked.
“I could use a refilling. What about you, Rainie?” I laid extra accent on her name, partly because Jiro didn’t know it and partly because I had to wake Rainie up.
“Uhm... Y-yes...” she stammered.
“I’ll be back in a moment,” Jiro said, and walked away.
Rainie waited until he was gone before she started talking.
“Why did you do that?!” she asked, nearly whispering.
“I just wanted some chocolate cake,” I said, shrugged my shoulders and smirked.
“But I actually wanted to tell you something... You know, Show’s friend Aaron? I think he is cheating on his girlfriend,” I said in a low voice. I knew it wasn’t right to gossip this way, but Rainie had to know about it.
“What?!” And she loved a good gossip.
“You remember Show said that Aaron’s girlfriend was named Hebe? Well, this morning I met him together with another girl at the school gate, and she called him honey,” I told her.
“Woah... Are you sure?” she asked interested.
“Not quite, but I’ll ask her tomorrow, I promised to help with some homework. If she is his girlfriend too, I think we should tell her the truth, ‘cause she seems pretty nice and honest. What do you think?” I asked her.
“Hmm... I think we have to be sure first. I’ll call Show,” she said, and suddenly looked very happy when she dialed his number.
“Hey Show, I just have a question...” She talked in that dreamy voice again.
“Are you sure Aaron’s girlfriend is named Hebe?” she asked.
She listened for a while.
“Okay, thanks... Have you then heard about someone called Cynthia?”
I could hear him say something like “who hasn’t?”, but didn’t get it all. Rainie’s expression became more and more intense while she listened.
“Seriously? Okay, see you tomorrow, we will be at the library after school,” she quickly said, and hung up.
“It seems like this Cynthia-girl isn’t as nice and honest as you think. Show told me that she has been in a relationship with about half of the guys in his old school, including him,” Rainie said with a painful expression.
“Did he say anything about her relation to Aaron?” I asked.
“No, I forgot to ask.” She looked even sadder, but at the same time, Jiro came back with the cake and the refilled cups, so she nearly forgot everything else.
I thought about it. Even if Cynthia had been together with a lot of guys, it didn’t mean that she had cheated on any. She should still have the right to know, even if she didn’t care.
When Jiro had walked away again, I asked Rainie something else.
“And Show is sure that his girlfriend is Hebe?”
“Yes, completely sure. God, his voice is nice to listen to...”

***
This was a little longer than the last ;D
Hope you like the story so far. If you do, p l e a s e please please comment *puppy eyes* (o_(o
Thanks for all the amazing comments :D I'm so sad that I don't have time to answer them all :'(
I caaaan’t wait for Christmas xD if you have nothing to do but wait, you can try read these stories:
/Forgiveness – Guilt and Forgiveness, completed, GuiLun
/MissionMakeover – Mission Makeover, ongoing, Selina-Show-Jiro
/Fake_Girlfriend – Falling for my Fake Girlfriend, ongoing, Double S, collaboration with Gril4Life
/PeopleKnow – What People don’t Know, one-shot, GuiLun

And by my dear friend Gril4Life (who has always been my jie, Aarin xD):
/Gril4Life – Love’s Melody, completed, GuiLun
/The_Bet_Gril – The Bet, ongoing, GuiLun
/Private Tutor – My Private Tutor, ongoing, GuiLun

- Blitz