Nine

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

Going to be busy this whole week! ): With school and chinese new year coming up! Oh gosh a lot of cleaning to do T^T I won't be posting anything until next week? O:


 

1990 (After Kris was taken back to the cave.)

 

The next day ByungSoo had brought HwaYoung's mother and some few cops to the forest, 'to look for HwaYoung.'

 

ByungSoo went to the spot where he had shot the wolf and HwaYoung. Where’s the wolf?, "Sir?! I think you want come here!" They all came to him. HwaYoung's mother gasps and burst into tears. "HwaYoung! My baby! How?!" ByungSoo hugged her and tried to comfort her.

 

"She was probably killed by a wolf."

 

The cops did some investigation. "Clearly she had gotten shot by a rifle."

 

HwaYoung's mother calm herself down a little. She whipped her watery eyes, "Are you sure you only saw her here alone?"

 

"Why would I lie to you. I am a man by my words."

 

Cop, "Well whoever did this is clever. There's no trace and the bullet from her body is gone. But don't worry we'll do further investigation." The cops carefully picked up HwaYoung's body and headed back to town.

 

Months past and the investigation of HwaYoung's death didn't go anywhere. Those months Byungsoo was arrange in another marriage.

 

By November he had a baby girl and named her Ara. But later when she turn 4. ByungSoo had left his family for another woman and never turn back to see them again.

 

 

Wolf

 

I grew hungry. But I stayed by the tree just in case Ara might come. I know she won't be coming anymore but I stayed anyway.

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

I was thinking of Sehun. He's probably hungry by now. I shouldn't care right? He told me to not see him anymore.. But what if I accidentally got lost and ran into him? An idea came to mind. I changed into my clothes and was about to head out but my mom stopped me.

 

"Ara where are you going?" My mom asked.

 

"To pick some flowers for grandma." I lied.

 

"Why don't you pack some lunch for yourself then?"

 

"Oh that's a great idea Mom." After packing lunch for five, I headed out to the forest. Why five? Because Sehun eat a lot as I recalled.

 

I did picked some flowers as I walked to Sehun's home.

 

I spotted Sehun leaning against the tree. I slowly and quickly walked closer but he heard me when I step on a branch.

 

He turn around and saw me. He immediately stood up. Had he been waiting for me?

 

 

Wolf

 

I got up after seeing Ara. I don’t know but I was happy to see her? We stared at each other in silent.

 

She made the first move. “I.. uh.. I was picking flowers.” She stuttered.

 

“Oh.” I manage to let a word out of my mouth.

 

“Yeah…” She replied. It was silent again, until my stomach growled. I got embarrassed.

 

I heard a slight chuckle. I look up and she was smiling. There’s go my stomach, feeling all weird.

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

Hearing his stomach growl made me smile. The atmosphere got a little less awkward now. I was about to speak but Sehun beat me to it.

 

Sehun, "I'm sorry about those scars..." I completely forgot about it. "I don't have full control when the full moon appear..." He went on blabbing about it which made me chuckled.

 

"Didn't think a wolf have a soft side to them." The tense atmosphere change to a comfortable one.

 

"I'm not soft. I'm just simply apologizing for something I shouldn't have done."

 

“It’s okay.” I smiled, letting him know not to worry about it too much. “I made extra food."

 

 

Wolf

 

After we ate, she left to see her grandma. My heart felt at ease, knowing she forgave me. But I still feel a bit guilty everytime I look at her arm.

 

At night I went walking around. Until my ears started twitching. I sense something but then it turns out I was still hungry.

 

 

No One's POV

 

As the wolf gang walk to their old home one of the wolf felt someone one was watching them. So he stop.

 

Lay turn around, "What's wrong Chanyeol?"

 

Chanyeol stomach growl so he shrugged off the feeling, "I'm just hungry." They continue to walk.

 

 

Unknown POV

 

I hid behind some bushes watching the ten wolves walk. The whole gang is back.