Twenty-two

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

Just a quick little update~

 


 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

Jin took me out of the house. "Where are we going?"

 

"You'll see." He open the car door and seated me. He went around the car to the driver side.

 

"Really where are we going?"

 

"I said you'll see." He grin. We both buckled our seatbelts and headed somewhere. The sky began to clear up and the stars started appearing.

 

We suddenly stop, in the middle of the forest and we both got out of the car.

 

"We're here." Jin said.

 

"We're...?"

 

"Middle of nowhere.~"

 

"What the heck, why?"

 

"For a dinner picnic. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!"

 

"But it's next week."

 

"I know but you can't see the stars in the city." We both lean on the hood of the car.

 

"You're right." I glance up at the stars. "They're pretty."

 

"Like you." I blushed again. I looked up so he wouldn't notice me blushing. Few nice quiet minutes. Jin said, "Thank you."

 

I looked at him, "For what?"

 

"Still liking me even if I'm part vampire."

 

I got off the hood, "Thank you for putting up with me and my stubbornness." I smiled. He got off too and went to the trunk. He pulled out a basket and a blanket. He sets it up and ask me to join him. I sat down beside him. We ate and talk.

 

 

 

Wolf

 

I suddenly felt something strange tingling around my body, it's been going on for days. I told my dad and he looked at me weirdly.

 

"Son. Did you imprinted on someone by any chances?"

 

I looked at him then it hit me. That kiss with Ara. "I kissed Ara few days ago... But I saw no mark on her..."

 

"When you kissed her it probably came back and the reason you're feeling this is because she's having skin ship by another guy." I was speechless. Suddenly my blood started boiling. I was angry. Then I rethought to myself. I let her go. I chose to live this way.. But knowing this tingly mean she's having skin ship with another man.. Just make me angry, jealous…

 

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

He looked at me and I looked back into his eyes, nothing else but a stare. I smiled when our forehead connect. He slowly lean in and capture my lip. "I love you." He said. I didn't say it back but he was too happy not to notice that I didn't say it. I hate to say this but I'm still in love with Sehun.