Five

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

No One’s POV


The next day Ara went to the forest like she said she would. But Sehun wasn't there. So Ara decided to wait for him. She lean against tree humming.

 

An hour past and she grew tired. She slowly closed her eyes and then fell asleep.
 

Momentarily Sehun arrived, to think she wouldn't wait for him. He looked at her and notice her facial expression. Her eyebrows were almost touching each other. Giving a sign that she was uncomfortable. Sehun gentle press his index finger on the center of her forehead and her eyebrows were back to normal.
 

Sehun gentle reposition her to make her comfortable. Afterward he lean against the tree too, next to her and also closed eyes.

 

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood
 

I open my eyes and blinked few times. I stretched my arms out and I accidentally hit something. I looked to my left and it was Sehun. He was also leaning against the tree sleeping. Well was sleeping. I woke him up. He growled.
 

"Sorry I didn't know you were there." I apologized.
 

"Why did you wait for me?" He asked.
 

"Because I said I'll come and I did." Does he not believe me?
 

"Did you bring the food?"
 

"Yes." I hand him my basket. He immediately start eating it. Tch. He didn't even thanked me.
 

I watched him eat and notice he has a birthmark on this arm which look awfully similar. I kept looking at it and then it hit me.
 

It's the same mark on my ankle! I looked at my ankle and back at his arm, few times to make sure.

 

 

 

Wolf
 

I notice Ara look back and forth at me and her ankle. "What are you looking at?" I said in annoyance.
 

"We have the same mark. Look." She pointed at her ankle.
 

I couldn't believe it. I imprinted her. I don't know how but I did. "I.. I imprinted you.."
 

She looked at me in disbelief. "No way..."
 

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know I could do that."

 

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood
 

Is that why I always want to see you because you imprinted me... "Does that mean.. We're attach to each each other?" He shrugged. I let out a deep breath.
 

Then I went closer to his face and looked right into his eyes.

 

 

 

Wolf
 

I don't know what Ara was doing, when she looked at me in the eyes. But this feeling in my stomach appeared again and my face felt hotter than ever. She's too close to me. Am I blushing? What am I doing?!
 

I pushed her back, enough force to push her to the ground but didn't hurt her. I turn my back on her and apologized. I couldn't look at her right now. What's wrong with me?


 

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood
 

He pushed me to the floor, which didn't hurt but was uncalled for. He apologized to me and he wasn't looking at me. I sat back up and looked at him.For some odd reason I felt like touching, not erted like. I lean in and backed hugged him. I come to think, Maybe since he imprinted me. He can't or doesn't want to. So that's why he keeps threatening me.

 

 

Wolf

 

She's suddenly hugging me. That feeling in my stomach is back. Is this a good thing? Someone explain to me what is it because I don't know. I removed her off of me and scoot away from her.

 

I cleared my throat before I talked, "You should stop visiting me or else."

 

"But I'm not scared of you."

 

"I'm not afraid to eat you." She giggled. "I'm seriously not joking."

 

"Sure. Will I got to go now." This girl is really...