Nineteen

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

Heads up: For the next few chapter will be about Jin and Ara.


 

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

We went back home.

 

Mom, "Dinner is going to be ready soon."

 

"Okay Ms. Lee."

 

"Call me mom. You guys been married for a year now."

 

He replied with a smile, "Okay Mom." Mom giggled and headed back to the kitchen. We went back to my room. Jin took notice of my bracelet.

 

"Where did you got this?"

 

"Oh this. I found it today when I was looking for you."

 

"Oh I see." There was an awkward silent. Why is it awkward all of the sudden?

 

"Guys dinner is ready!" My Mom shouted.

 

I awkwardly said, "Let's go eat."

 

Dinner was rather quiet. Usually we would be chatting or laughing but my mind was on Sehun and Jin's.. I think he's thinking about the revenge. I mentally sigh.

 

 

 

Wolf

 

I went back to the cave. I looked at my hand and I realized I drop one of the bracelet. I mentally curse in my head because it was important to my mom side of the family. I was going to go back to look for it but Suho told me we had to leave. Super Junior had something important that they want to tell me. So we headed to SM Town.

 

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

After dinner Jin and I went back to the room. I lay on my bed, my back facing him.

 

Jin, "What's wrong?"

 

"It's nothing."

 

"That's a lie."

 

"I just don't want to talk about it. Let's just go to sleep."

 

He lay beside me. He wrap his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

 

"Really, what's wrong?" He ask with a hint of worry in his voice.

 

I turn around to face him. "I just wish that I didn't know about this revenge..."

 

He looked straight into my eyes, "I wish I don't have to do it."

 

"Then why still do it?"

 

"Because of my family."

 

"But-" He press his index finger on my lip.

 

"Let's go sleep now." He kissed my forehead. I slightly pouted because I still wanted to talk about this.

 

 

 

Wolf

 

We entered SM Town. My dad and the gang was already there.

 

"Dad what's going on?"

 

"They said Heechul had another vision and it's not a good one either."

 

We were behind a big bolder of rocks. We sat down until they arrived. We bowed and look up at them.

 

The leader, "I'm glad you guys all made it here."

 

My dad cut to the chase, "What is it?"

 

"Your behavior is as bad as Suho."

 

Suho, "Don't go off topic here. We heard Heechul had a vision."

 

The leader, "It's true. And it involve with all of us."

 

Heechul, "I saw you." He looked at Sehun.

 

"Me?"

 

"Someone is after you to kill you. He's powerful, in fact he's a vampire."

 

"What? Why?" I was confuse.

 

Lay, "Have you forgotten your great (4x) grandfather killed the leader of the vampire."

 

"No one ever mention that part." I eyed Suho.

 

Heechul, "But he's not the only one. He has a group with him. I can see there's a battle between us and them and a girl."

 

My dad, "Girl?"

 

Heechul, "Yes a girl. I believe her name is Ara."

 

The gang looked at me. I got even more confuse.

 

"Ara? What's she's doing in the vision?"

 

"Trying to save you." He jump down and he touched my forehead so that I can see what he see.

 

~Vision~

I was fighting off some vampire. I turn and saw Ara coming towards me. 'Sehun!' She jump in front of me to protect me from a vampire. She was hit to the ground real hard. The vampire bent down and hug Ara, 'Ara... I didn't.. Why?'

Ara's last breath, That's because... I love him..' I froze. I became speechless.

~End Vision~