Thirteen

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

No One POV

 

"If it's about my dad I can handle it myself." Sehun was about to walk away.

 

But Suho spoke, "That's not what I want to talk about." Sehun stop walking, he turn around to face Suho. "Its about your power."

 

"What about it?"

 

"You need to be careful."

 

"Why?"

 

"Your power is different from us and you might expose us to the human society."

 

"Different? How?"

 

"You inherit a power from your great great great great grandfather."

 

"What's so special about that?"

 

"Long story short. He led us here to be free from the vampires. He was a great leader who fell in love with a mere human. And his kid, a daughter fell in love with a human. And they fell in love with a human. And their kid also mated a human. Who also mated with a human and had your mother. Your grandma had bury her family past so that she can live like a normal human. Your mother, she didn't know she had wolf blood in her. And when she met Kris she felt comfortable with him. Your dad ancestors had been working by your family side for a long time. She felt that connection and so she fell in love with him and they had you. So you see you have his blood and power within you. With his which is now yours. You can take over and protect the wolves clan."

 

"This is too much for me. I just found out about my dad and now I’m taking over a clan?!”

 

"Sorry for throwing it at you. You needed to know so you won't make a wrong decision in the future." He was speechless.

 

 

Wolf

 

Suho left me alone. I don't know what do now. I was deep into my thoughts until I heard a cough. I turn around and it was my dad. He approach me. I stared at him coldly and he did the same.

 

"Sehun-"

 

"I won't let you do it." I started walking away. I couldn't stand him right now.

 

"You would understand if you were in my position." I stop and turn around to face him.

 

"I will stop you even if I have to kill you." Then I walked away.

 

 

Kris

 

You don't understand son. I sigh. I will get my revenge one way or another and no one is going to stop me. I headed to the village. Tonight is going to be a full moon.

 

When it started getting dark and the moon was out. I transformed into a human. I entered the village. I could smell Ara's scent. She is nearby. I followed the scent and I found myself at a outdoor food market. It was crowded and I could hear people talking about me.

 

"Who's he?"

"Oh my gosh. He's handsome."

 

I could care less. My mind was only on finding Ara. I can tell I was getting close. Then she was in my sight. I was going to approach her until someone pulled me to the side. I growled and the person growled back. I looked and it was Suho and Lay. Great. I rolled my eyes at them.

 

"What the heck are you doing?" Suho said.

 

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

 

"Are you out of your mind. Don't you have some sense in you?"

 

"I want revenge and I will get it."

 

"Are you ing stupid? You'll be ban Kris."

 

"I don't give a about it."

 

"What about your son, huh?" Lay spoke.

 

"He has to deal with it like how I'm going to deal with Hwayoung's death."

 

"Don't you see. Sehun loves Ara like how you loved HwaYoung. You don't want your son to experience what you have gone through."

 

"He can kill me, if he want to. But I can never forgive Byungsoo."

 

"Killing Ara has nothing to do with Byungsoo."

 

"He [Byungsoo] shall suffer how it feel to lose a love one."

 

Suho, “Kris-”

 

“No Suho. Now let go of me. I need to finish my business.” They still hold on to him.

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

I’m at a outdoor market buying some meat for Sehun and also to keep my mind off of things. I got pretty scared about what happen earlier.

 

Today is the full moon, I wonder if Sehun is doing alright…

 

As I walked a little further I felt someone was following me. I quickly turn around and saw no one behind me. I shook off the feeling and continue grocery shopping.

 

 

No One POV

 

Ahwoo . Kris, Lay, and Suho ear twitched a bit.

 

"Did you hear that?" Asked Lay.

 

Kris, "Who is that?"

 

Suho answered, "Your son. It's a full moon. I don't think he has control over his wolf power. We need to go to him or else he might expose us. Especially what happen today, he might look for Ara." They were about to head back to the forest until they heard people screaming.

 

Kris, "Don't tell me it's.."

 

"Let's go." Lay said. They all headed to the screaming people.

 

When they go there. They saw Sehun going crazy.

 

Kris went after him and tried to stop him. "Sehun! Come back to your sense!" Kris tried to pin him down, he was struggling so Suho and Lay jumped in a help. But Sehun was too strong.

 

Sehun started destroying things, as if he was looking for something.

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

I heard screaming. I don’t know why my instinct told me to go there. I struggled trying to get pass through people and when I manage, I saw Sehun. His eyes were red again.

 

I slowly approached him. I was about to reach my hand out for him until a gunshot pass by me and hit Sehun's right arm. My eyes widen.

 

Sehun turned around and pushed me to the stand. I wince in pain. I heard another gunshot. Sehun cried.

 

"Sehun!" I yelled. I tried to get up but it hurts too much. I yelled out his name again. He looked at me and was going to come to me. But he was shot again. I cried.

 

 

No One POV

 

After Sehun got shot. Kris couldn't stand around and watch, "We need to save my son!" Kris, Lay, and Suho ran towards Sehun and dragged him to the forest.

 

Ara managed to get up. She also ran to the forest along with the policies.

 

Deep into the forest the police had stop running and they managed to escape..

 

"SEHUN! SEHUN!" She cried as she struggle to pass by the police.

 

Sehun looked back and made eye contact with Ara until he couldn't be seen. Ara fell to the floor. Her ankle started burning. She looked at her ankle and the mark was glowing red.

 

After they reached to the cave, Sehun passed out.

 

Kris,"Lay! Save my son!"

 

 


Author's Note:

^_^ I'll update tomorrow too! I'm currently working on it now and it'll be done by tomorrow! Woo~

 

X1XVY_ZAGjaMnIacJtnkrkRdAxoVVwQqHi3JTSGz

 

I wonder if Sehun and Ara is going to be alright! O: I wonder if Kris is still going to kill Ara. :I

 

ANYWAY

Keep commenting and subscribe to me! Oh and don't forget to upvote my story. ^___^ THANK YOU FOR READING~