Fourteen

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

Wolf

 

I woke up by voices. I slowly open my eyes and realized I wasn't at the tree. I tried to get up but I was in pain.

 

"Hey you shouldn't get up yet." A big eye wolf spoke as he walk toward me.

 

"Who are you?"

 

"My name is D.O." He smiled and helped me. Afterward he kept staring at me.

 

"What are you looking at?"

 

"You. Who else?"

 

"Can you stop?" D.O. was going to open his mouth but someone interrupted him.

 

"How are you feeling son?" My dad entered the cave. D.O. went outside. I didn't reply to him.

 

 

Kris

 

"Silent treatment now?" Still no answer.

 

I need him to talk to me. "You know you hurted Ara last night." He immediately look at me. "I think she's fine."

 

 

Wolf

 

So it wasn't a dream. Last night was real. I promise to protect her and I failed.

 

"I think she's fine." He spoke.

 

I exploded, "Fine? HOW CAN SHE BE FINE IF I HURT HER? I FAILED TO DO ONE SIMPLE THING FOR HER. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT."

 

"Son calm down."

 

"HOW CAN I ING CALM DOWN? I HURT HER..." I was broken down.

 

 

Kris

 

His last sentence got to me. I looked into his eye and I could see the guiltiness. And it made me decide.

 

He spoke again, "I want to leave this place." I look at him in surprise. "I can't afford to hurt her again. Because when I do, it actually hurt here." He pointed at his heart. He's truly in love with her. I took a breath before I spoke.

 

"Son." I took a long pause before I continued, "Do you really want to leave? I mean you’re going to leave her."

 

"I don't want to hurt her..." I didn't bother to say anything back.

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

I woke up with an aching back. And my ankle had stop burning. I clumsily got off my bed and onto the ground. I slowly walk to the bathroom to wash up. Then I headed to the kitchen and made myself breakfast. My mom was out of town. So I was by myself.

 

The doorbell rang. Who could it be at this time?

 

I walked over and slightly open the door. I froze in my spot. It was my dad.

 

He awkwardly said, "Hi Ara. Is your mom home?" I nodded no. "Can I come in?" I didn't, couldn't say anything. I still stood in my spot. "Ara, look. It was a mistake that I left you guys for someone else. I'm sorry."

 

My dad, I mean use to be, want to come back into the family picture? I got angry. "You think it's that easy?"

 

"What?" He looked at me confuse.

 

"You think you can just waltz back in here, thinking we would forgive you easily? You left us, me for over 19 years! Do you know how much mom and I suffered?!" Tears was running down from my face.

 

"I know and I'm sorry."

 

"Why?" I whipped my tears off with the back of my hand.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Why did you come back?"

 

"I realized it was a mis-"

 

"Bull. You probably needed money. I know you've been meeting mom secretly, smooth talking her to give you money. How pathetic."

 

"You ." He slapped me hard that I fell to the floor. He pulled me up by pulling on my hair. I cried harder. He dragged me inside the house and push me to the couch. My vision was a bit blurry but I can tell he's looking for money. He throw and push stuff around, creating a mess.

 

He went towards me and pulled on my red hoodie. "Where's the money?!" I stood quiet. "Answer me !" Sehun. I mentally called him in my head. He slap me again and push me to the wall. I laid on the floor laughing, laughing at my pain.

 

"Why are you laughing ?!" I stop and blankly stared at him.

 

"You're truly pathetic." I said deadpan.

 

He was going to kick me, so I closed my eyes tightly. "You little-" I open my eyes wondering why he stop. My eyes widen in shocked. Sehun and a giant wolf appeared.

 

My dad, "It's you." He seemed to recognize the wolf.

 

The wolf growled. Sehun went to me and block me from seeing what's going on. He closed his eyes and hugged me tightly. One ear I could hear his heart beat and other other he’s covering with his arm. Then he let go. I looked at him and he wiped my teary eyes.

 

"Where's my dad and the wolf?"

 

"Your dad.. Is gone."

 

I was semi shocked but for some reason I did not care. All I cared about was Sehun.

 

"Sehun." I carelessly touch his cheek. I looked at him straight in the eye and he did the same. We both slowly lean and our forehead was touching. No one talked and we stayed in silent for a while.

 

 

Wolf

 

When our forehead touched my stomach was feeling weird but I didn't move because I actually like it.

 

I finally spoke. "You're not going to see me anymore."

 

"What?" She remove her forehead off of mine.

 

"We can't be together. I'm a wolf and you're little red riding hood. We can never be together."

 

"Your mom was human!" She protest.

 

"She was actually part wolf."

 

"She's still human! How does that make a difference?!"

 

"Ara. I can't."

 

Both her hand was on my cheek. "I love you Sehun."

 

My heart raced. "I can't. I'm sorry." I move her hand and ran off.

 

"Sehun!" She cried. Her cries felt like thousands of knives just stab my heart. I actually love her too but this love is too painful. We were never meant to be.

 

 


Author's Note:

Aww how sad. ): Ara confess and Sehun rejected her! How can he!? But we can't blame him for it.

 

Anyway! I won't be updating anything time soon, I got to focus on school. My grade has been ugh...

Sorry! For leaving it here. I bet you guys are all curious what's going to happen next! O: