Twenty

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

Little Red Riding Hood

 

I woke up noticing the empty space beside me. I look at the clock and it was 10:34 am. Jin entered the room only wearing a towel. He always do this. But I took notice of his tattoo on the upper right part of his back.

 

"You have a tattoo. I haven't notice."

 

He look at me through a mirror. "I would cover up with make up. But now you know I'm half vampire I don't need to cover up and this is not really a tattoo. It's like a birthmark in a way. It shows the clan I belong to. And you have one too." He walked over to me and pulled up my shirt.

 

“Y-AH, what are you doing?!” I flustered because we never, well he never tried anything like this on me before.

 

“You just got yours. I didn’t want to give you it until you know I was part vampire.” I slightly turn to face the mirror on my desk and it was there. It was the same exact tattoo as his.

 

"So you imprinted me in a way?"

 

"That's right." He look into my eyes, "You're mine now." He said seductively and kissed me passionately on the lip. But we got interrupted by my mom knocking on the door.

 

I pulled away, "Yes mom?"

 

"I'm going to grandma's and we'll have dinner there."

 

"Okay. We'll see you later."

 

"So where were we?" He still had a towel wrap around his waist. I bit the bottom of my lip. He was about to lean in but I stop him.

 

I giggled when he pouted, "I need to wash up." I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

 

In the shower I look at my tattoo..

 

I got a bar is soap and rubbed it against my body. It slipped out of my hand. I went down to pick it up. I got back up. Did I saw something on my ankle? I look at my ankle again and the mark was back. How is this possible?

 

The flashback of me and Sehun kissing came to mind. It can’t be...

 

After my shower I put makeup to cover my ankle. I didn't want Jin to know about this yet.

 

I entered the room and Jin was on the phone. I went over to the desk and the picture of Sehun was still there. I put it inside my drawers. Jin got off the phone. "Who were you talking to?" I asked.

 

"It was the mechanic. The car is fix we can leave tomorrow."

 

"That's good." I said ask I comb my long dark brown hair. He walk to me and implanted a kiss on the spot of my tattoo mark.

 

"Did I ever told you how beautiful you are?" I giggle at his compliment.

 

"You never fail to make me smile."

 

"It's my job as a husband." Then he kissed my on my cheek.

 

"Mhmm." I smiled.

 

Later, when it got dark Jin and I walked to my grandma's house. We went through the forest. It brought so many memories of me going to the forest just to see Sehun. I miss it. I miss him. Jin lightly squeeze my hand. I look up at him.

 

"Is something bothering you? You're quiet."

 

We arrived to my grandma's. "Lets talk about it later."

 

 

 

Wolf

 

Tomorrow is going to be a full moon. For some odd reason I have the urgent to see Ara. It was strange for me to feel this way. I mean like for the past years I never been wanting to see her this badly.

 

My dad came in my room which distracted me from my thoughts of Ara. "Are you okay?"

 

"Yes. No. I don't know. I mean like what am I suppose to do to prevent this war? I'm nothing like Soomin..."

 

"I know you'll find a way but if not we cannot lose to those filthy vampires."

 

"That does not help."

 

"I'm sorry. But it's true. Feasting on humans."

 

"And Ara? Why would she save me? She left my world long time ago. Why? Heechul's vision does not make sense..."

 

"I don't understand either. But I guess we have to wait and see what happen when the time come. As for now we have to prepare our self for the battle." I mentally sigh.

 

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

We went back to my mom's house. In my room we were both laying down on my bed. I was looking up at the ceiling. Jin turn to face me. "So what was bothering you?"

 

"I'm tired." Not that I don't want to talk about it. I was truly tired. Of everything. "Let's talk about it tomorrow."

 

"Okay. Good night Ara."

 

I turn to face him. I gave him a peak on the lip. "Good night Jin."

 

I couldn’t sleep. I was fully awake, thinking about Sehun...