Twelve

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

Little Red Riding Hood

 

"Sehun." I called out because I didn't expect him to come right away. I hand him my basket, filled with food that I prepared. He slowly approach me, like really slow. I was kind of impatient so I went up to him and pulling him for a hug. "I told you I'm fine. I know you didn't do it on purpose."

 

Wolf

 

My heart accelerate tremendously when she hugged me. I stiffen but when she softly spoke. I found myself slowly hugging her back. She was warm.

 

My stomach was getting all tingly, in a good way I guess? We stayed like this for a moment. Until Ara quickly let go of me and was look at something. I turn around and saw my dad. He looked a bit angry. He growled which kind of made Ara scared.

 

"Dad, what are you doing?"

 

"Son. I don't like her."

 

"What? You don't even know her."

 

"Her father killed your mother." My eyes widen in disbelief. I look back at Ara.

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

I let go of Sehun when I was a huge wolf coming out of the bushes.

 

"Dad, what are you doing?" Dad?

 

Bark bark

 

"What? You don't even know her."

 

Bark bark.

 

I was clueless of what's going on. Sehun turn around and looked at me in shock written all over his face. "Sehun," I called his name innocently. "Why are you staring at me like I killed someone?"

 

Bark bark.

 

"What's your father's name?" He asked me seriously. Okay I’m scared now.

 

"By-byung-byungsoo." I stuttered.

 

Bark bark bark.

 

Kris

 

No wonder her scent was familiar. She's Byungsoo's daughter.

 

"I'm going to kill her." I said emotionless.

 

"No! I won't let you!" My son yelled back angrily.

 

"You're not going to stop me."

 

The rest of the gang came out. All of them expect Lay and Suho were shocked by my words.

 

Suho came to me, "Kris. You can't let your anger get to you."

 

"Don't you know how it feels to lose someone you love?" A single tear came out of my eyes.

 

"Kris-"

 

No One POV

 

"Ara run!" Sehun grabbed her and made a run for it.

 

Kris tried to go after them but the gang stop him from so. They jumped on top of him so he couldn't move. He tried to struggle to escape.

 

"What the hell are you guys doing!?! Let me go!"

 

Tao, "Kris, please."

 

Chanyeol, "You're going to get ban!"

 

"Does it look like I care! I just want revenge!"

 

Lay, "And what? Let your son suffer like how you did? Your son is in love with her like how you were in love with HwaYoung."

 

Kris stop struggling to get out. They slowly got off of him. He stood quiet for a while and then made a dash for it but the opposite direction from Sehun and Ara.

 

They were about to go after him but Suho stopped them. "He needs time to think." He said.

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

We were running for quite a while. We stop by a waterfall. Sehun let go of my hand and looked around while I was catching my breath.

 

And when I did I asked Sehun a question. "What's going on?"

 

He turn and walked closer to me. "I'm not going to let anyone hurt you." He pulled me in for a hug. I was still confuse.

 

"What?"

 

"The wolf you saw earlier was my dad. He was still alive this whole time. And your dad... He killed my mother..."

 

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say but "I'm sorry." Was the only word that came out of my mouth. I suddenly started crying. I could feel Sehun's pain because of the mark.

 

He wiped the tears off my face. "Shh. Don't cry. It's okay. It's not like you were the one who killed my mom."

 

"But still.."

 

"I said its okay. I'm going to protect you from my father." He hugged me tighter. I felt his heart beat. It calm me down a bit. He let go of me and I looked up at him.

 

"You should go home now." He said.

 

"What about you?'

 

"I'm going to talk to my dad."

 

Sehun lead me out of the forest. I quickly face him and gave him peck on the cheek. I don't know why I did that but when I realized I did, my cheek turn pink a bit.

 

"Good bye Sehun." I quickly said and walked away due to embarrassment. Why did I kiss him? What's wrong with me? I lightly hit myself on the head.

 

Wolf

 

I help lead Ara out of the forest. But before she left she quickly gave me a kiss on my cheek. I froze.

 

"Good bye Sehun." She quickly walked away.

 

"Baby boy." Someone said. I snap back into reality and turned around.

 

"My name is Sehun."

 

"She named you?"

 

"And you are?" I avoid his question.

 

"Oh where is my manner. Suho is my name. Your dad closes friend."

 

"What do you want?"

 

"To talk."

 

 

 


 

Author's Note:

Double update ^_^

Welp Kris doesn't like Ara. :I But I think you guys already knew that. Since she's the daughter of Byungsoo. Now I wonder what Suho is going to talk about with Sehun o:

 

Oh by the way I changed it to M rated because of foul language I'll be using later on. So don't worry for those who doesn't read . ^_^

 

Keep commenting and subscribe to me! Oh and don't forget to upvote my story. ^___^ THANK YOU FOR READING~