Eleven

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

No One's POV

 

"Not surprise to see you guys arguing after how many years?" They turn towards their left. They looked surprise or rather shocked. He chuckled at their expression.

 

Kris, "Where the hell have you been?"

 

"That's classified." He said calmly.

 

"What the hell. You left without telling anyone and you're not going to tell us now?"

 

Lay, "Calm down Kris. You're going to wake up the others." Kris just growled. "Suho, we need to talk." He eyed Kris. "Privately."

 

Lay lead Suho somewhere far away from the cave. "So where have you been? To the Pledis?"

 

"So it was you who was eavesdropping, huh?"

 

"Why?"

 

"The head counsel believe Kris's son will expose us to the human world. Plus since he's half human and half wolf he has no control over his power and B.A.P. might use him once they discovers his ability is not like any other wolves out there."

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"What I am saying is that he's no ordinary half wolf and human."

 

"I don't understand."

 

"He has powers that only Soomin have."

 

"How's that possible?"

 

"I did some research on Kris's wife. She 1/12 wolf. Sooman is her great great great great grandfather." Lay was speechless. "We can't let anyone know this, even Kris. I wasn't suppose to tell anyone this."

 

"Does the head counsel wolves know about this?"

 

"Yes that's why they only told me about this. Even though Kris has the right to know about this too.."

 

"What are you going to do now?"

 

"We need to find Kris's son and watch over him for now." They start to head back to the cave.

 

Kris, "Since Suho had return. He'll be the alpha again." Suho only nodded. The wolves asked him bunch of questions. Of course he answer them truthfully but not giving them the details.

 

 

Wolf

 

I woke up with the warmth of the sun hitting my face. I yawn as I stretched. I started walking to find some breakfast.

As I walked I encounter wolves. They surrounded me and slowly walk towards me. Then one of the wolf tackled me.

 

 

Kris

 

Suho sense something and warn us to hide. I saw a boy who's half human and half wolf. Son was the first thing that came to my mind.

 

Suho signal us to surround him. I examine him carefully and it was him. I just know it. I look at Suho and he gave me a nod. I immediately tackle him in happiness. He tried to fight back.

 

I chuckled, "Hey! You're pretty strong."

 

"Who the hell are you?!" I got off of him.

 

I happily said, "Son."

 

"Dad?"

 

 

Wolf

 

I became speechless.

 

He nodded, "Yes it's me." My whole world stop for a moment until one of the wolf spoke.

 

"So you're Kris's son?" I still couldn't believe it. I just tilt my head.

 

"Of course he his! Look he has his mother eyes."

 

"Wait." I said stopping all this commotion. "So you're saying you're my dad?"

 

"Yes."

 

"How can this be? I thought you were dead..."

 

One of the wolf signal the other wolves to leave us alone. Then my 'dad' explain the whole past story to me.

 

"What?" I was still sinking all this information in my head. I got angry. "How can you forget me?!"

 

"I'm sorry." He said in a low voice. "But I found you now."

 

"I can't believe this."

 

 

Kris

 

"Hey if you-"

 

"Ara." He randomly said.

 

"Who's Ara?" He started running off. I quickly followed him. The rest of the gang was behind me, following him too.

 

I suddenly stop with the gang. There was a girl smiling in front of my son. My son looked awkward. Suho went up beside me and whispered, "Who is she?" I shrugged and continue to observe him with the girl.

 

"Sehun." the girl said. His name is Sehun?

She reminded me of HwaYoung. But then snap out of my thoughts. Her scent... It's familiar...

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author's note:

Oh my gosh! Kris just found his son after 20 years! Shame on him for forgetting. T^T

But anyway, since Kris followed him he encoutered a girl! Just like every parents, wanting to meet their kids boyfriend/ girlfriend. I wonder what's going to happen next! O:

 

Keep commenting and subscribe to me! Oh and don't forget to upvote my story. ^___^ THANK YOU FOR READING~