Seventeen

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

Little Red Riding Hood

 

When I walked away from the tree a wolf approached me. He transform into a human. I stood still as he came to me.

 

"Ara?"

 

"Yes."

 

"I'm Sehun's dad." Does that mean Sehun is here too? "Sehun is here to let you know. He's at the tree."

 

"I was just there few minutes ago."

 

"That boy... Anyway, you should go see him." And he left right after leaving me clueless. I thought about if I should or not.

 

"Sehun." I said. I was few feet away from him. I wanted to cry but I held it in.

 

"Ara..." I can’t tell he was hesitating to hug me or not. So I ran to him and hug him. I missed his warmth. Tears started falling off my face.

 

 

 

Wolf

 

I felt something wet on my chest. She's crying. I hug back, to comfort her. She started calming down as I her hair gently. We stayed like this for few minutes.

 

Then I finally spoke. "You should go back. Your husband is waiting."

 

She was going to speak "Sehun..." But I nodded no.

 

"Let me look at your ankle before you leave." I bent down and examine her ankle. The mark was gone. I knew it.

 

"Sehun." She repeated. I looked back up at her. She grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I was shocked but I kissed get back. It felt so good but I know it was wrong. We both pulled away from each other. "Sorry.. I didn't mean... But you didn't stop me?" Why didn't I stop her?

 

"I don't know. But your mark is gone so which mean your feeling is gone too." I tried to change the topic.

 

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

I'm not sure but I know the mark didn't have anything to do with me loving Sehun. All this time I would always blame the mark for causing me to like him. But all this actually came from my heart. As cheesy I may sound, it's true.

 

"I don't think it was the mark that cause me to like you. It came from my heart. I truly loved you." There, I said it.

 

Sehun became quiet and it made me nervous.

 

"I'm going." He finally spoke.

 

"Why? Why do you leave when I needed you? Or when I told you that I love you? Huh? Why?"

 

"Ara. There are some things that can't just happen. I failed to protect you years ago and I just don't want to hurt you anymore!"

 

"Hurt me? You hurt me the most when you left my life. You didn't know how much I suffered." Tears started running down from my face. "I love you Sehun. Why are you doing this to me?"

 

 

 

Wolf

 

"Look Ara. You even said you were happily married."

 

"I was lying! I said that so that I can move on! I didn't expect to you see again but here you are in front me.. Doing the same things like last time. Leaving me because you're scared."

 

"Ara, I told you-"

 

"Don't you love me back?" She interrupted.

 

"I don't." I lied. Ara, I just can't. I don't want to hurt you anymore. It hurts me seeing you cry for me. You don't deserve me.

 

"But that kiss..."

 

"Was nothing. I felt nothing." I coldly said.

 

"Do you really not have any feelings for me?"

 

"Yes."

 

She wipe her eyes. "Okay then... This is the last time we'll ever see each other." Just like that, she left. My heart was in pain. I let her go again.

 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Working on the next chapter~ Might update tomorrow? :D

 

Please upvote my story and subscribe if you haven't! ^___^ THANK YOU FOR READING!!