Fifteen

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

 

6SVhT3IxjJzOotOS7X6ka_HoTqkILFev73AkAXOx

 

Ahhh 3 day weekend! :D So I had time to write this chapter! (:

 

 

 


 

Wolf

 

I felt Ara was in danger. My dad and I ran to her. Lucky we got there in time. Just when a guy about to kick Ara, we went in front of her to block. The guy fell down due to the surprise.

 

My dad seemed to recognize him. His scent was similar to Ara. So I'm guess he's her dad. I quickly hugged Ara, when I heard a faint cry. My dad took him out. I knew what he's going to do.

 

 

Kris

 

I drag Ara's father into the forest with me. I threw him to the floor. He looked at me terrified.

 

"I thought I killed you!?" I walk towards him as he crawled back, his back hit against the tree. "Get away from me!" He started throwing stuff at me but clearly miss because he was trembling in fear. "Please.. Don't kill me.."

 

I had no second thought and killed him. The gang saw me, they knew. We talked about it earlier. They promised to keep it a secret from the head wolves.

 

 

Wolf

 

I ran away from Ara. I knew if I stayed any longer I would've changed my mind. It's the best if she forgot about me and her feeling for me. I ran back to the cave and they were ready to leave.

 

My dad walked up to me, "Are you sure you don't want to stay here."

 

"I already made my decision." I walked out before he could say anything. We started to head out. We walked past by my home. The flashback of Ara was in my head. It brought pain to my heart but this was the choice I made.

 

We were out of the forest and I never looked back.

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

He left. He already left me. I called his name multiple time and he never came. I cried until my eyes got swollen.

 

For the past hours. I still stood in the same position. My stomach started growling but I never bothered to move. I hugged my leg tightly and rested my forehead on my knees. Sehun name was the only thing I could think of.

 

Because of the mark I was am attach to him, not physically but mentally and emotionally. I was weak and hungry, I grew tired. And I slowly drifted to my dream.

 

I was running in the forest. I don't know why. But I kept running. There was someone running in front of me. I couldn't make out who it was.

 

"Ara, if you want to be with me. You need to catch up."

Sehun.

 

It was Sehun's voice.. "Sehun! Wait! Please!" I cried. Straight ahead was light. He entered the light and I followed. I reach to the light and everything was white.

 

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I felt so weak. I lazily made my way to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My skin was pale, my body was slightly covered in bruises, had eye bags, and my hair was a mess.

 

After freshen up my stomach growled. I went to the kitchen and made myself eggs. Afterward I clean up the mess my dad made.

 

Then the thought of Sehun came to me and I cried.

 

Few days later, I went to visit my grandma. On my way there I stop by the tree and he wasn't there. I waited for a while and he never showed up.

 

At my grandma's house.

 

"Ara, I heard what happen. Are you okay?"

 

"Yeah.."

 

"I never thought they would expose themselves like that and make a huge commotion."

 

"Yeah..."

 

"Is something bothering you?"

 

"No. I'm just tired from walking." I lied.

 

"Oh then go rest. I'll call you when dinner is ready."

 

"Okay." I went to my room and sat at my bed. My drawing of Sehun was still on my wall. I looked at it for a while and realized he's not coming back. Ever. So I decided to think, my feeling for him was nothing. It was all because of this mark. This mark was the reason why it made me attached to him. Today is the last day I'll ever think of him.

 

 


Author's Note:

Oh my goshhhhhh! Why Sehun!? Why did you left Ara for?! D: Don't you like her back?! :(

 

I honestly don't know what I'm doing with this story, lol. So I don't know when I'll be posting the next chapter...

ANYWAY keep commenting and subscribe to me! Oh and don't forget to upvote my story. ^___^ THANK YOU FOR READING~