Sixteen

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

Here's a quick short update~

 


 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

Few years later.

 

I cooking dinner at my grandma's house. I accidentally drop a raw onion. I kneel down to pick it up. I looked at my ankle for the first time in years. The mark was gone. I had forgotten about it. I was too busy living happily with my husband. I got back up and continued to cook.

 

After eating and cleaning up I went outside for some fresh air.

 

I don't know why but I decided to walk into the forest. I miss the nature. Ever since I've been dating and now married, I've been living in the city.

 

I walked and walked. I found myself standing in front of the tree. I took a deep breath engulfing the memories.

 

"Sehun." I whispered. My eyes were getting watery.

 

 

Wolf

 

I've now took over the clan and I've been busy. My dad recently remembered something.

 

"Your mom had left something for you. She told me to not to dig it up until your first birthday."

 

"Where at?"

 

"By the old tree." I stop whatever I was doing and thought about Ara.

 

"I have to go there anyway. I think I should pay mom a visit for the first time."

 

"Want me to come along?"

 

"No it's okay."

 

I arrive there at night. I heard some noise. I quickly hid behind some bushes. The scent is familiar.

 

I saw a girl standing right in front of the tree. I was looking at her, studying her.

 

She whispered, "Sehun." My eyes widen.  'Ara.' I mentally said. I wanted to jump out and hug her but I stop when she spoke again.

 

"I don't know where you are now... But I want to tell you I'm happily married now. And.. I hope you're happy too."

 

My heart sank but I was the one who chose to leave. As soon as Ara left, I went out and stood where she stood. Ara scent was still around. I closed my eyes for a while. I open my eyes.

 

"Sehun." Someone said. I turn around and froze.