Two

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

Wolf

I grew hungry again because it's hard to find meat in the forest. I lean against my tree and I suddenly smelled meat coming from my left and I began to follow it. It lead me to a girl.

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

Few days past and I haven't seen Sehun. To he honest I kind of miss him? I don't know. But after you give a name to something or someone, you kind of get attach to it. So you could say I'm attached to Sehun.

 

"Ara, can you deliver this to your grandma?"

 

"What is this mom?"

 

"Meat."

 

"Oh. Then I'll go now while the sun is out. I don't want to be eaten by wolves."

 

"Haha, be safe."

 

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow." I put my red hood on and I'm off to the forest. I walked up the 2 path. I hesitated and went to the right but then I walked backed out and went to the left. I took my time walking hoping I can bump into Sehun.

 

Half way in and I haven't seen him. I pouted to myself.

 

 

Wolf

 

I jumped out and roared. I realized it was her. It was Ara. She fell to the floor in surprised and yelled because I scared her.

 

My ear twitched and I could hear the woodcutters coming. I don't know why but I instantly grabbed her and the basket into the forest and ran to my home.

 

I forgot she was human until we reached to my home. I let go of her and I watch her as she catch her breath.

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

I manage to catch up with his speed but I left like dying after we stop at a big tree. I collected my breath and said, "Why did you drag me along?"

 

He was silent. Then finally said, "I don't know..." I looked at him weirdly. Then I understand why.

 

 

Wolf

 

"Why did you drag me along?"

 

I thought about it. Why did I?, "I don't know."

 

She looked at me weirdly and then she suddenly smiled, "I know why!" I tilt my head. "You're probably hungry!" She reach into her basket and took out a piece of ham. My mouth started drooling. "I'll give it to you if you don't eat me today." I quickly nodded and she hand me the ham.

 

As I eat the ham I felt someone my head. I look up and it was her who’s doing it.

 

"What are you doing?" I said coldly.

 

"Petting you." She smiled at me. For some reason my body felt hotter than usual. I looked down at my ham. What is this feeling?

 

I growled, "You should leave now. Or else."

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

Even though he threaten me, I didn't feel scared. I grabbed my basket and smiled brightly at him, "I'll see you tomorrow."

 

"Aren't you afraid that I'll eat you?"

 

"Why would I?"

 

"Because I'm a wolf and everybody is scared of me."

 

"Doesn't mean I have to be scared of you." I smiled once again at him. He looked at me then looked away without saying anything.

 

I left him and continued to walk to my grandma's house.

 

 

Wolf

 

I was taken back by her words that she wasn't scared of me. I looked at her and looked away. I became speechless.

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

I reached to my Grandma’s. “Grandma! I’m here!”

 

“Oh Ara, I’m in the kitchen.”

 

“Okay. Oh, I brought some meat with me. I’ll leave it on the dinner table.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“I’m going to wash up.” I went to the restroom and turn on the water. I strip off my clothes and notice a mark on my ankle. How did I got this? I softly rubbed it. Maybe it’ll come off in the shower.

 

After my shower I look at my ankle and it was still there. Strange.

 

PPM_CS49EIvwTKsL-SipNYoh7Pl971nVHbys2xDr

 

“Ara, dinner is ready.”

 

“Okay I’ll come soon.”

 

I went to my room and put on some socks to cover them. I headed to the table. “Wow Grandma. The food look amazing!”

 

“Thank you. Now let’s eat.”

 

After eating, I was helping her putting the leftover food away and wash the dishes. “Grandma?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I would like to hear you tell me stories before going to bed.”

 

“Haha, aren’t you too old for that?”

 

“Your stories are amazing. I love hearing them.”

 

“Okay. There’s this one story, that so happens to be a rumor.”

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Yeah, it all started…”