Four

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

Little Red Riding Hood

 

The next morning I was in the kitchen making food. My grandma entered the kitchen. "What are you doing?"

 

"I'm making myself some snacks on the way. I get hungry easily." I lied.

 

"Oh okay. But why are you only packing meat?"

 

"Because I love meat."

 

"Oh okay. But shouldn't you bring other thing to eat with your meat?"

 

"Grandma why are you asking so much questions in the morning?"

 

"Can't your grandma be curious about her granddaughter?"

 

"I guess." I finished packing the food into my basket. "Grandma, I'll see you next week." I kissed her on the cheek and went to the forest.

 

The only reason why I bought meat with me was because to attract Sehun. I wanted to ask him about his parent.

 

 

Wolf

 

A quarter mile from here I smelled meat. I followed the scent and stop behind the tree. I spotted Ara. She’s really not scared of me huh? I waited until she past me. I quietly followed behind her. But my stomach growled which gave me away.

 

She turned around, “There you are!” She said happily. “I thought you might be hungry. I brought you food.” I was about to grabbed the basket away from her but she moved it to her other hand, “Ah! You have to take me to your home first.”

 

I secretly pouted to myself and I lead her to my home. I don't know why she wanted me to take her to my home.

 

She watched as I eat the meat. I glanced at her and her hazelnut eyes appeared when the sunlight hit her face. She was quite pretty but I should not fall in love with a mere human. I'm not suppose to. But what is this feeling in my stomach? And it's not hunger.

 

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood
 

"Sehun." He looked at me, which made me happy. "Do you like that name?" I smiled.
 

"I don't have a name to go by so..."
 

"You like it, don't you. Don't lie, I know you like that name." He remain silent. "Yupp you do." I smiled again and watch him eat.
 

After he was done I still sat around. He asked me, "Aren't you going to leave?"
 

"Nope I'm not doing anything today."
 

"Do I have to threaten you to leave?" He said seriously.
 

"I'll leave, if you answer some questions."
 

"No."
 

"Then I won't leave."
 


 

 

Wolf
 

She's stubborn... "I will eat you alive then." I tried threaten her.
 

"You just ate though."
 

"For a wolf I have a big appetite."
 

"I doubt you would eat me."
 

"Don't doubt me." Why am I even arguing with this girl?
 

"I'm not going to leave until-"
 

"Fine I'll answer your stupid questions." A huge grin appeared on her face.

 

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood
 

"Yay! So my first question is how old are you?"
 

"19"
 

"Oh same age as me!" Even though I already knew. "Do.. You have any parents?" I said being careful with my words.
 

He was silent for a bit and then answered, "No."
 

"Oh... What happen to them?"
 

"I don't know. Can you leave now?" He said in a angry tone.
 

"Sorry. Bye." I felt bad asking him now. Maybe my grandma's myth story was true. He was the baby.

 

 

 

Wolf
 

"No."
 

"Oh... What happen to them?" I kind of got piss just thinking about my parents.
 

"I don't know. Can you leave now?" I said in an anger tone.
 

"Sorry. Bye." She frown a bit. Which made me feel a bit guilty.
 

I came after her and stop her. "Sorry. I didn't mean it that way."
 

"I know. It was my fault for asking."
 

"Is there anymore question you want to ask me?" Because I felt guilty so I tried making it up to her. Even though I'm a scary wolf doesn't mean I don't have a heart.
 

"Then how were you raised? If you didn't have any parents?"
 

"The animals in the forest took care of me. So in return I don't eat them as a promise. That's why I have trouble finding meat."
 

"Oh. Then I'll bring you food tomorrow. Since you answered my questions. I'll see you around this time." With that she left without me replying back.

 

 

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

I went home and took a shower. My mark was still there. It’s pretty but I don’t know how exactly I gotten it.

 

I went to my room and sat by my desk. I start doodling until I knew it, I was drawing Sehun. Ever since my grandma told me the story I couldn’t help but to think about him. It is strange for me to do so?

 

Well I finished drawing him and I hanged it up on my wall. I looked at it once more and headed to bed.