Twenty-four

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

No one’s POV

 

Jin ran to Sehun and punch him in the face. Sehun took few steps back trying to keep his balance. Jin uses this change to give him another punch but Sehun dodge it. He charge to Jin, grabbing him and ran to the tree. Jin hit the tree with his back and the tree broke. Jin was on the floor, he couldn’t move. Sehun was going to get it at him but then BTS surrounded him in a circle. It was now 1 vs 6. Sehun smirked, which only made them more piss. They quickly jump him before he could do anything.

 

Young Jae was on the back of Baekhyun, trying to hold him down, while Daehyun was punching him. Then Chanyeol came to help. It was a one on one battle with Daehyun. Chanyeol made a charge attack on Daehyun but he dodge it. Daehyun turn around and found Chanyeol fist on his face. He flew feets away from him but that didn’t stop him. Daehyun landed on his feet. He crack his neck and dash toward Changyeol.

 

Luhan saw the younger one being gang up. So he quickly went over there and grab the back of Jimin off of Sehun. Luhan was in a fist fight with Jimin. They kept punching each other and dodging.

 

Jin finally got up and smack Luhan’s head to the ground.

 

Then Kris and Suho came to help Sehun. They took care of BTS while Sehun was looking around for no other than Jin.

 

Ara came out of nowhere shouting, “Sehun! Watch out!”

 

For a quick moment Sehun had a flashback of Heechul’s vision. He saw Jin up in the air, coming towards him for an attack. Sehun quickly grabbed Ara and dodge Jin’s attack.

 

Jin, “Ara!”

 

Sehun cushion Ara as they hit the ground. Ara look at Sehun and he look back, ignoring everything for few seconds.

 

Jin yelled again, “Ara!” They went back to reality.

 

Ara got up. She look at Jin and said, “I want everything to stop now.” Suddenly everybody stop and all eyes were on them 3.

 

Jin, “Not until-”

 

“No, no more of this family revenge.”

 

“Ara-” She nodded no. she help Sehun up and proudly hold on to his hand.

 

“The truth is I’m still in love with Sehun.”

 

Everybody was surprise except for Jin. “I had a feeling.”

 

“How’d you-”

 

“I’m not blind Ara. I saw your ankle.”

 

“I’m sorry.” She said.

 

“It’s okay. Today will be the last day we’ll see each other.” She look at him with -What do you mean- face.

 

“I love you too much. So I’ll stop this revenge for you. But do you really want to be with him?”

 

She let go of Sehun’s hand and hug Jin. “I’m sorry.” She said again.

 

Jin took a deep breath, “This is goodbye then.” A single tear fell from Ara’s face.

 

Yong Guk, “This is not what we sign up for.”

 

Jin let go of Ara, “You listen to us and you do what we tell you to do.”

 

Himchan, “Well not anymore.” The whole BAP gang left.

 

Jin, “Don’t worry about them. They’ll be punished later.” He kiss Ara’s forehead for a good bye.

 

Sehun quickly grab Ara because he had a tingly feeling in his stomach again. He growled at him. Jin only smirked, then him and his gang all left. Sehun pulled Ara for a hug....

 

To be continued... o.o