Eight

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

No One's POV

 

Ten wolves came to the forest. They were in search of something or someone.

 

One of them spoke, "Ahh its been forever. It brings back old memories."

 

Another said coldly, "Bad memories."

 

"That was years ago." The same wolf replied.

 

Younger wolf said, "Kris, you need to get over it. You’re the alpha. They don't show their soft side."

 

Kris growl, "You should've let me die with her."

 

"And what? Let us fall apart? We need you. Suho disappeared long time ago.."

 

"You could've took over the alpha position Lay." Kris argued back. They became silent.

 

Flashback 1990

 

After ByungSoo shot HwaYoung, he immediately made a ran; leaving no evidence or trace that he was here.

 

Kris breath was shallow. Despite his blurry vision, he was looking at HwaYoung, who was laying next to him. He knew she died. So he closed his eyes too. Accepting that he's going to die also.

 

Few hours later

One of the wolf with heavy eye bags took notice that neither the alpha and the second alpha was here in the cave. "Have you guys seen Suho or Kris?" The other wolves nodding no.

 

One of them said, "Its getting late. We should look for them." They split into two group.

 

As they were searching one of them found Kris half dead. "Lay! I found Kris!" The heavy eye bag wolf said. The 5 wolves came over to him.

 

"He looks badly injured." Lay said.

 

The other wolf, "Hey look over here." they all turn their heads facing the dead woman.

 

"What happen here?"

 

"There's no time to be curious. Kris is dying. I don't know how long ago since he's been shot. We need to take him back to our home." Lay said.

 

The slightly chubbier wolf transform into a human and carefully picked up Kris wolf form body.

 

They went back to their cave. Lay transform into a human and had took care of Kris wound.

 

The other 5 wolf came back in silent. Lay spoke, "Did you find Suho?"

 

The youngest spoke, "No... We picked up his scent but then it eventually disappeared..."

 

The baby face wolf, "Do you think...?"

 

"No it couldn't be. He would've called us for help." Heavy eye bag wolf protest.

 

Lay, "Tao is right. He would've called for us Luhan."

 

The youngest, "Will Kris be alright?"

 

Lay, "Yeah. Since it's a full moon tonight it might take longer for him to heal."

 

Chubby wolf, "What about the woman?"

 

Lay, "She died long ago. She's just an ordinary human so it is impossible to save her." Chubby wolf frown.

 

Very next day Kris woke up. Where am I? Tao him, "You're alive!" Lay watched Kris.

 

Kris growled, "What?! Why? HwaYoung!" He got up and ran out of the cave. Tao and Lay followed him.

 

Kris went to the spot where they got shot. Kris knows it this spot because it still had her scent but her body wasn't here. He kept looking around but never found her. Kris cried. Lay and Tao watching in silent.

 

Kris, "Why didn't you save her too?!"

 

Lay, "It was too late!"

 

"You could've tried!"

 

"We have other things to worry about!"

 

"Bull . I didn't want this. Why?!"

 

Tao couldn't stand them arguing, "Suho disappeared and you're now the alpha!"

 

Kris froze. "What?" He couldn't believe what he had heard.

 

Lay, "Like I said we had other things to worry about."

 

Tao, "We need to go back and him find."

 

Back at the cave. They were all gathered together.

 

Kris, in such a bad situation, stood silent for a while then finally spoke. "We're leaving the forest." They were all shocked.

 

Luhan, "Why?"

 

Kris, "Suho is obviously not here in this forest. Didn't Kai said that his scent suddenly disappeared. So it only means that he's not here."

 

Tao, "Then where are we going?"

 

Kris, "To look for him."

 

By the biggest tree, there was a baby crying because he was hungry. All the forest creatures came up to him and fed him. They couldn't abandon a little baby even if they know that he's a wolf. They all were too kind hearted.

Baby boy turned 4. He was still human until he hit puberty. His half wolf power came in.

 

Kris and his gang were still on the search of Suho but still never found him yet.

 

Years later Kris had a dream about HwaYoung, well more like a flashback dream, he remembered he had a son.

 

His gang knew about the history of him and HwaYoung but the one thing Kris didn't tell them was about his son. How could he forget his kid.

 

No One's POV

 

Kai, "How do you know he's still alive?"

 

Kris, "That's why we came back to check." Also to take revenge on Byungsoo and his family.