Six

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

Little Red Riding Hood

 

Few days later I decided to visit Sehun because I hadn't seen him in a while, not because he told me not to but I've been busy with housework since its only me and my mom.

 

I entered the forest and went to the biggest tree. I waited for him for quite some time but he never showed up. So I took a nap in the meantime.

 

I open my eyes and the sun was already setting. He still haven't showed up. I guess he really didn't want to see me... I still stayed around for a bit longer.

 

It got a bit darker and my legs were going to be numb if I keep sitting. So I decided to walk around the forest, maybe I'll run into him.

 

Tonight was a full moon. And I was still in the forest. I know it's dangerous for a girl to be wandering around late, especially in the forest with a ‘scary’ wolf.

 

I saw a dark shadow. I kind of got scared but I kept looking at it. It was feasting on something.

 

I went closer and closer and it was Sehun. I smiled knowing it was him. But he seemed a bit different. Despite his mouth was covered in blood and his eyes were red. And his fangs and nails were longer than usual too.

 

"Sehun." I called out. I reached out my arm for him.

 

He turn to me. He suddenly growled and attacked me. I fell to the floor. "Ow!" I yelled.

 

His eyes suddenly turn back to brown. He was back to normal. "Ara..." He said sincerely as he looked at my arm.

 

"Oh this? It doesn't hurt. Don't worry." I said not to making him worried.

 

"I told you not to see me." He said seriously.

 

"But.."

 

"No. Just leave! I told you I will eat you without a second thought. Look I even hurt you without thinking."

 

For some odd reason I felt like tearing up. That moment I hated him, so I ran away.

 

 

Wolf

 

I hate when there's a full moon. I lose control of my instinct. When Ara yelled.. my sense came back and I realized what I had done to her. I got angry, not at her but myself.

 

"No. Just leave! I told you I will eat you without a second thought. Look I even hurt you without thinking." I threaten her.

 

Her eyes got watery and she ran away. I had to do it. It was the best for her and for me. I don’t want to hurt her. This feeling is back but instead of my stomach, my heart is aching.

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

I ran back home. My mom saw my cuts. "Ara! Why happen?!"

 

"I fell and hit against the tree." I lied.

 

"Does it hurt a lot?"

 

"Yes that's why I'm crying." I slightly laugh to make her buy my lies.

 

"Go wash up and clean your cuts, okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

After the shower I looked at myself at the mirror. 3 long cuts across my arm. “Sehun.” I whispered to myself.

 

I went into my room and sat by the window. I rest my chin on my palm and stared out at the full moon. I frown and the flashback of Sehun appeared in my head.

 

 

Wolf

 

I sat down, leaning against a tree. I closed my eyes and felt the breezing. I calm myself down since it’s still a full moon. But Ara’s face replayed in my head. That look when I attacked her… She looked.. not scared but surprised. For a moment.. that moment I felt scared.