Twenty-three

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

Little Red Riding Hood

 

Today felt like a good day. The sun was out, outside was nice and breezy. What can go wrong right?

 

In the afternoon hitting to evening, we again pack our things to our car. I gave my mom a hug before we headed out.

 

"I'll miss you Ara."

 

"Me too mom. I'll be sure to visit soon."

 

"You better. Have a safe trip."

 

"We will. Bye."

 

"Bye." We got into our car and headed off to the city.

 

 

Wolf

 

In the afternoon, I went back to the tree to look for the bracelet. Where could I drop it? I search and searched for hours. Then I gave up, the sun was setting. So I headed to the main road. I stop in the middle for some odd reason. I saw a car coming. I sense a vampire. When the car got closer I saw Ara and the guy who could be her husband. The car stop in front of me. Ara and I looked into each other eyes. Then she looked away at her husband. I looked at him and in an instant I knew he was a vampire.

 

The guy go out of the car. "Are you half wolf?"

 

"Can't you tell? Half vampire."

 

"I'm sorry but I have to kill you."

 

"Tch, so full of yourself. Not just you but your clan." After learning few things about vampires I grew to hate them even though I never encountered one.

 

"Watch your mouth filthy dog."

 

Ara got out of the car. "Jin let's go..." her voice was uneven.

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

I don't know what to do. I got out of the car to stop what's going to happen. But he didn't listen to me.

 

"Ara get back in the car. We'll leave soon once I get rid of this filthy mutt."

 

Something inside of me just shouted, "Sehun not a filthy mutt!"

 

He looked at me, "Sehun?"

 

"He's the wolf in my sleep talk..."

 

"You don't have to protect me Ara. Just stop." Sehun said.

 

Jin tried to speak, "You know that I have to-"

 

I suddenly got upset. "I don't care about your stupid family revenge! I just want everything to stop!" I eyed Sehun, "I want this." I pointed at my heart.

 

My heart can't contain all my emotion. So I ran away from them. I don't know why I just exploded in front of them. Tears was running down my face.

 

 

Wolf

 

Ara ran away, just like that. Her husband was going to go after her but my gang stop him.

 

Suho, "Where do you think you're going Jin?"

 

"Surprise to see you here with your gang. But if you think you can outnumber me, well you're wrong."

 

We were all surprise except for Jin that B.A.P. was here along with his gang BTS.

 

Suho, "My my, you got B.A.P. here too.”

 

“Why wouldn’t I? I mean they are still loyal to us unlike you and your gang.”

 

Suho rolled his eyes. “It’s a good thing we killed your leader.”  Suddenly one of them threw a punch at Chenyeol's face. Next thing you know we were in a battle.

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

I ran to the big tree. I kept crying and crying. I heard footsteps, I covered my mouth and stop myself from crying. It was my grandma. “Grandma?” I said.

 

“Oh Ara, why are you crying?”

 

“Because of a guy.”

 

“Let me guess it’s not Jin?”

 

“Kind of and another guy.”

 

She slowly sat down beside me. “Do you love the boy?”

 

“Who?”

 

“The guy I don’t know of.” I nodded yes.

 

“Do you also love Jin?” I nodded yes again.

 

“Who do you love more?”

 

“I.. uh..” I shamelessly admit, “I like the guy a little more...”

 

“I see.”

 

“Grandma here’s something you need to know-”

 

“Jin is a vampire and the other guy is a wolf?”

 

“Who’d you know?!”

 

“I saw your mark. You’re not good at hiding them.” She giggled.

 

“Would it be okay if I’m in love with a wolf?”

 

“I don’t know that depends on you. Would it be okay?”

 

I hesitated. Then we both heard a tree falling down. “I think I know my answer. I’m going to go.” I hug my grandma, “Thanks for the advice.” I quickly ran to back to them.