Twenty-one

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

No One PoV

 

The next morning Ara and Jin was packing up. They were going to leave tonight. Ara and Jin decided to spend a quality time together. Ara was suddenly turn on by everything that Jin does. Maybe it was because of the tattoo. Or the fact he always try to seduce her. Ara showed Jin her hometown and everything inside it. Jin had planned an early anniversary present for Ara.

 

Jin, who was holding on to Ara's hand, let go of it. Ara turn to him with -why did you let go of my hand- face. Jin only smirk and kept walking. Ara was clueless of what's going on. She followed behind him.

 

"Where are we going?" He stayed quiet. "Why aren't you saying anything?" Throughout the 10 minutes of walking, Ara was talking nonstop about where he's taking her.

 

Jin finally spoke, "We're here."

 

"We are...?"

 

"Shinhwa Town. Where I'm from. Where the vampires live." The town was quiet and no one was around.

 

Ara got nervous. She had all this thought about someone finding out about her mark on her ankle and other stuff that relates to Sehun.

 

Jin looked at Ara and smiled, "I want you to meet me parents." Ara return the smile. He grab her hand and entered a building. It was dark inside the hallways were dim.

 

"Its so dark I can barely see." Ara said.

 

"And we're here." He push the door open. There was light coming out of the window. "This is my room."

 

"The building have so many windows but why is it so dark in here other than your room?"

 

"We're vampires remember? Since I'm only half I can stand the sun." Ara only nodded. She look around his room Jin was sitting on his bed only looking at Ara.

 

Ara was near his desk. "What is this?" She pick up a picture frame with only Jin in the center.

 

Jin chuckled, "My family picture. It was kind of stupid because you can't see my parents but they kept insisting."

 

"Wait so both your parents are full fledgling vampires?" Ara got confuse because Jin is half vampire.

 

He chuckled again. "My dad was human and he died when I was a teenager."

 

"Oh I'm sorry..."

 

"Don't be. I like my step dad too."

 

"I don't have a dad anymore..." Flashback of her dad beating her up came back to her head. She frown. Jin notice and pulled Ara onto his lap.

 

“Are you okay? Lately you’ve been acting different. You know I’m here for you.”

 

“I know. I’m just… I don’t know…”

 

“It is about the wolf?”

 

"Kind of... There's something you should know about my past..."

 

"You were in love with a werewolf?"

 

Ara's eyes widen of the fact Jin knew about it. "How'd you know?"

 

"You sleep talk sometimes."

 

"I'm sorry for not telling you this sooner..."

 

"I understand. You shouldn't feel sorry."

 

"But the thing is that-"

 

Someone open the door and had interrupted Ara. They both look at the person by the door.

 

"Jin, my son. You're back. Oh you brought your wife!" Jin's dad said happily. Ara notice sky was being covered by clouds so it was grey outside. Ara cheek slight turn pink. She notice the position was in, in front of his dad. She immediately got up and embarrassingly greeted Mr. Kim.

 

He chuckled in amusement. He took this opportunity to . "Ara I didn't know a innocent girl like you like to-" Ara's cheek grew a darker shade of red.

 

Jin was also embarrassed by his dad and had interrupted him. "Dad! Come on. We're not kids and you should've knocked..." Then his mom came in.

 

"My baby is home!" She noticed Ara was here and immediately hugged her. "Ara! You look beautiful."

 

"Not as beautiful as you." She smiled.

 

"Oh Ara, thank you."

 

Jin, "I just wanted a little privacy with Ara..." Ara giggled.

 

His dad spoke, "Sorry Ara but we need to take Jin away from you."

 

Jin, "For what?"

 

"You'll see." His mom replied.

 

Ara, "Don't worry about me. I won't leave this room. Go with them." She smiled at him.

 

Jin sigh and got up from his bed. He followed his parents out the room.

 

Ara walked around in his room, looking at things. Eventually she got bored and tired. She laid on Jin's bed and slowly fell asleep.

 

At that time Jin, his gang, and his parents were attending to a meeting.

 

Jin's dad spoke. "Thank you for gathering today. I have something important to say. My wife had a dream where we will be in a battle." Everyone gasp and whispered amoung themselves. "Hush. I haven't finished." The vampires quiet down. "We'll be in the battle against Soomin's clan."

 

Jin widen his eyes. He looked at his mother. She nodded telling him what she dreamt about was true.

 

His dad continue to talk again. "We cannot lose to them again! We shall not show any mercy to them!" The vampires cheered. "We need to prepare ourselves, so when the time come we can conquer back what my great x3 grandfather died for!"

 

After the meeting Jin and his gang talked.

 

"I hate those filthy dogs. Why can't they just all go die?" Said Jimin.

 

Jongkook, "They need to learn where they belong. To think they would go in a war with us?"

 

Suga also added, "Looking lowly at us, who do they think they are?!"

 

Jin was into his thoughts. Maybe he’ll be there. And if he is there, I'll make sure to kill him.

 

"Jin?" V wave his hand in front of him. He snap back into reality.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Weren't you listening to us?" V said.

 

Namjoon, "He's probably too busy thinking about his wifey." He teased. Jin remember that Ara was alone in his room.

 

"Hey I need to go to my wife. I'll see you guys later.”

 

"Man he never spent time with us anymore.." Jongkook said, crossing his arm as he watch Jin leaving.

 

"You'll be the same when you get married." Said J-Hope.

 

Jin found Ara sleeping peacefully on his bed. He was awed by her sleeping face. She was like an angel to him. But then he frown when she frown and knitted her eyebrows together. She seem to have a nightmare. 'My dad was killed by a werewolf.' she murmured. Jin had more reason to hate on them. He gently press his index finger on the center of her eyebrows and it went back to normal.

Ara woke up with Jin staring at her. "What are you looking at?" She said in her sleepy voice.

Jin smiled at how cute she was. "You of course." She smiled back with her eyes closed. "Get up. I have somewhere to take you."

"Where?"

"Get up and you'll see."

"I feel so lazy..."

 

"Unless you want to do something else tonight. Just me, you, and this bed." He said in a husky voice. Ara immediately open her eyes and her face was as red as a tomato.

 

She sat up and hit Jin on the head with a pillow. "You ert!"

 

"Then let's go!" He said.

 

 

 


Author's Note

Oh my gosh I'm sorry if the past chapters has been boring for you. I promise the drama will start around chapter 23 >o<

Please comment~ Give me your feedback! Thank you for reading!