Ten

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

Short chatper! Well no surprise, lol. All my other chapters is short.. Well.. this chapter is really short o___o But anyway!

 

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! (:

 


1976

 

After leading Juri back to the village, Suho quickly went back to the forest because he had sense other wolves.

 

Deep in the forest Suho was surrounded by elders wolves aka the head counsel wolves. There were 13 of them.

 

Suho said sarcastically, "Well if it isn't the almighty Super Junior."

 

The leader, "For a small guy, you sure to talk boldly."

 

Another elder wolf spoke, "Suho, when will you ever change your attitude towards us?"

 

Suho, "I know you guys aren't here for a chitchat, so what is it?"

 

The leader spoke, "Heechul, had a vision about Kris mating with a human."

 

"Why does this concern me?"

 

"We can't allow half human and half wolf in our clan nor it can be accepted to the human society."

 

"Still, why does it concern me?"

 

Heechul, "Because once the baby is born and with that kind of power inside of him, every full moon appear he will lose control and will expose us. We can't let that happen.”

 

The leader, "That why we're putting our fate in your hand to prevent it at any cost. But if Heechul's vision is true we can't let the 'bad' wolves get to him or at least know about it."

 

"I understand." Suho replied, with that the head counsel ran off. Suho let out a big sigh and return back to his home.

 

Lay step out of the tree. Kris? Mating with a human?

 

Suho was watching carefully at Kris. Then he went into his deep thoughts. There's no way Kris would fall for a human. He knows that. I know that. Heechul's vision is just full if .


 

Kris

 

I woke up early. I look at the others and they were all still sleeping. But there was a person missing, Lay.

 

I step out of the cave and Lay was just sitting by a tree. I walked up beside of him. He just looked over and look back to the front.

 

Lay, "I know you didn't came here just to find your son." I still look forward. "I won't allow you to kill human. We're not like that."

 

"This doesn't concern you guys."

 

"Yes it does. You’re the alpha. And if Suho was here, he wouldn't let you do it."

 

"If he was here, it wouldn't make a difference!"

 

"For God sake Kris. You'll be ban." I was about to say something back but someone interrupted me.

 

"Not surprise to see you guys arguing after how many years?" We looked over to our right and our eyes widen in surprise.