Eighteen

The Wolf Who Fell In Love

New character Jin from BTS


 

No One POV

 

Ara was at her grandma's house packing up. She's going back to the city.

 

"Are you ready Ara?" Her husband said in another room.

 

"About done."

 

"Now Jin, you take care of Ara okay?" said Grandma.

 

"I will. Bye Grandma." He kissed her on the cheek and went to the car.

 

"Bye. Visit soon!"

 

"We will Grandma. I'll miss you." Ara hug her grandma before headed out.

 

"I'll miss you too."

 

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

We were driving through the woods and the thought of Sehun appeared in my head. I frowned without knowing.

 

Jin, "What's wrong?"

 

"Huh?" I looked over at him then out if the window. "I kind of miss staying here." I half lied.

 

"Do you want to stay here a little longer than?"

 

"No." I couldn't stay any longer because if I do then the memories will come back and I would rather forget. "You have to work tomorrow."

 

"I can take few days off."

 

"Maybe next time. Our anniversary is next weekend." I smiled looking at him.

 

"That's right. And I have a surprise for you."

 

"Hints?!"

 

"Nope. No hints this time." He took a quick glance to read my expression. I pouted and look at the road. He chuckled. "Don't worry. You'll really be surprise."

 

"I hope so. Last time you tried and it failed."

 

"That's because you were curious." He took his eyes off the road to look at me.

 

"Jin! Watch out!" He immediately turn his head back to the road. There was a strange animal that jumped in front of us and that disappeared into the wood. Jin immediately made a left turn and almost hit the tree.

 

"Ara! Are you alright?!"

 

"Yeah I'm fine. But what was that?"

 

"A wolf." How does he know? And it couldn't be Sehun he's half human.

 

"How did you know? It was going to fast I couldn't make it out."

 

"I have a good eye."

 

"Sure. Anyway can we still drive?"

 

"Let me check." He tried to start the engine again but it couldn't start. "I guess we're staying here a little longer."

 

"Really?" I said in a disappointed way.

 

"Yeah. It might take a day for two for the call to be fix. Now call grandma to let her know we're staying for few more days."

 

"Okay."

 

 

 

Wolf

 

I finally visited my mom's grave. "Mom... It's finally the day where I can met you. I hope you're doing well... And for I." I took a long pause then continued. "I'm okay I guess. I hurt this girl hurt again.. I don't know what to do anymore. I wish you were here to help me because dad doesn't..." I paused again. "I miss you."

 

"How touching." I turn around to see who the voice belong to.

 

"Suho. How long were you here?"

 

“'I don't know what to do anymore.' I know what you need to do. Train. You're almost done."

 

“We have to do it today?"

 

"Yes. Now let's go. I'll teach you about controlling your speed."

 

 

 

Suho

 

We were running through the forest. I was a head of him, then suddenly he was in front of me.

 

"Now you have to catch up to me!" He cross the road and I was debating if I should too since I could hear a car coming. I was going to slow down until Sehun annoyed me. "Tired out grandpa?"

 

So I made a dash and almost got hit by a car. I look back and luckily the car was okay.

 

Sehun and I both stop.

 

"Are you okay? You almost got hit." Sehun said.

 

"This wouldn't happen if you didn't get me angry. You need to learn how to respect your elder."

 

"I learn from you."

 

"What?" I was clueless what he was trying to say.

 

"You don't respect Super Junior. I'm simply doing what you're doing."

 

"Being a smart huh?" I hit him in the head.

 

"Ouch! I'm sorry."

 

"Let go to the cave to rest up. Tomorrow we'll go back home."

 

 

 

Little Red Riding Hood

 

We stayed at my mom’s place this time. Jin and I were at my old room. We were unpacking. I was done first so I lay on bed. Jin was looking through my room, looking at old pictures on my wall and stuff.

 

Jin, "Hey you drew this?" I looked over at him then I got up and walked to him. He was looking at the drawing of Sehun.

 

"Yeah. I was bored one day and I just drew it."

 

"It's pretty detailed. You must be really bored."

 

"Yeah... Anyway since we're kind of on this wolf topic. Are you sure it was wolf that we saw? I don't think it would expose itself during the early time?"

 

"They're not vampires."

 

"I know but all my years living here I never once saw a wolf expose themselves during the day."

 

"Have you ever since a wolf before?" He asked, I hesitated.

 

"Nope." He's my husband I shouldn't be lying. "Well I encountered one, years ago."

 

"That explains the scars on your arm." I only nodded.

 

"Do... Do you believe in werewolf?"

 

"If I believe in vampires, yes. Yes I do."

 

"So vampires also exist huh?"

 

"Of course."

 

"How do you know for sure?"

 

"I was going to tell you on our anniversary but I guess I'll tell you know. I'm half vampire."

 

"You're... what?" My eyes widen in shock.

 

"I'm half vampire. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier. If I did then you would probably be scared of me or something."

 

"Me scared? You know me for many years and you think something like this scares me? I met a werewolves before and I wasn't scared."

 

"Werewolves? So there’s more than one here?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Where?"

 

"They're gone. They don't live here anymore the last time I checked."

 

"Ara I'm going to tell you my family history. And finding this one particular wolf is important for my family." Please don't be... "He's half wolf and half human." Sehun. "You see, my great great great great grandfather was a vampire in fact a great leader. He ruled both vampires and werewolves. But then Oh Soomin lead a secret clan to go against BTS. Soomin killed him and my family swear to take revenge. This request has been past down for many generation. I heard stories and rumor that his great great great great grandson is alive with his blood and power."

 

"Are you really going to kill him? I mean like this was long time ago."

 

"You wouldn't understand..."

 

"I do but is killing the only way to get revenge?"

 

"Soomin killed my great 4x grandfather. So killing him back will make it fair."

 

"But.." I didn’t know what to say.

 

"But?"

 

"Never mind. I'm going to take a shower." I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom.

 

My head lean against the tile on the wall. I kept thinking and thinking. I don't want Sehun to die. I don't know what to do. Should I warn them? But Jin's family...  This is frustrating!

 

After my long shower I went back to my room. Jin wasn't here. I went to kitchen where my mom was.

 

"Have you seen Jin?"

 

"Oh he said he's going outside for a bit."

 

"I'm going outside for a bit too then."

 

Mom, "Ahh kids these day can't leave their love one alone even for a minute."

 

Please don't find Sehun or any other wolf. I hope they left already. I walked quickly to the tree. On my way there I luckily didn't see Jin. I also didn't see anyone by the tree but the ground was dug up. I walked around and I saw something on the ground. It was a bracelet. I pick it up and examine it. It was pretty, it seem like those couple bracelet. I took it and wore it.

I was about to walk back until Jin called me. I jumped, "You scared the sh*t out of me."

 

"Sorry. But what are you doing here?"

 

"My mom said you went out so I was looking for you."

 

"How did you know I would be in the forest?"

 

"Because I know you." He looked at me suspiciously. "C'mon I'm your wife."

 

"Point taken. We should go back before it gets dark."

 

"Okay."

 

 

 

No One POV

 

After getting scold by Suho. They were suppose to go back to the cave but Sehun remembered his dad saying mom left something for him at the tree.

 

"Suho, you go first. I need to pick up something."

 

"Okay then."

 

He walked to the tree and started to look for the thing. Where did mom put it exactly? I started digging around and I got tired. But he didn't give up. He dig one for time and found it. "Yehet!" He said happily. He looked it and it was bracelets and a note. The note said:

 

'Dear son. Happy birthday. I hope when you find this you'll be in love with someone because I want you to give the other bracelet to a girl. It's a couple bracelet that has been past down in our family generation. I wanted your dad to wear it but he's a werewolf so it would've been wear to see a wolf wearing a bracelet. Haha. I'm going off topic here. I hope you're happy with her. But if you don't like anyone. You'll find her someday. You're too handsome to be living alone. Oh and I'll always love you. Love mom.'

By the time he finished reading it he heard something. So he immediately ran away and he accidentally drop a bracelet.

 

Jin was at the tree looking around. He was here.

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note

Not going to update anytime soon! Maybee in few days o: I need to study >o<

Please upvote my story (: And THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY! ^_^