I'm going to be.. the lead female in the drama WHUT?

Is this Love even possible?

 

*YOUR POV*

 

“Wait a minute please!” I heard a voice calling after me and I turned around, surprised to see a man hurrying after me. “Wait a minute,” he puffed, his hands on his knees, as he tried to catch his breath.

 

“How may I help you?” I asked puzzled and I looked the man over. He seemed strangely familiar… “Oh! You’re the one in charge of that audition that I passed by a few minutes ago, right?” The one that the other casting assistants were complaining about, I added in my mind.

 

“Yes I am. I was wondering if you could read this script for me?” His eyes pleaded with mine and I agreed, thinking that this was a joke.

 

Remembering what his co-workers said, I read the first line and looked up, expecting him to tell me that it was enough. Instead, he looked excited and waved for me to continue. I read the entire first paragraph, paused slightly, then finished the whole page. When my eyes moved from the page to his face, he clapped and the whole area was silent.

 

“Finally I found you!” He exclaimed. “Would you please be the lead female role?”

 

I stared at him in shock. “Wait… you want me to be the lead?”

 

He nodded eagerly. “You’re just the person I’ve been looking for. Do you live in Korea?”

 

“For the time being, yes…” I was still in shock and from the corner of my eye, I saw the three men from earlier were nodded to each other with approval.

 

“Fill out this information, please.” He handed me a packet of stapled paper and I glanced through it. I filled in the required blanks and signed at the end, handing it back to him. “Thank you so much,” he took a peek at the paper, “Christina-ssi.”

 

“No problem, it’s my pleasure to,” I replied. He shook my hand and exchanged numbers with me, telling me that filming would begin two days from now, starting at the Subway’s Entrance 1.

 

I thanked him and walked away in a daze as jealous girls burned holes into my back. At long last I snapped out of it, my eyes flicking to my cell phone’s clock. Fifteen minutes until 12:00.

 

Hurrying to the closest food court, I called my sister and asked her what food they wanted. “They want something American, like pizza,” was her reply.

 

I bought eight boxes of different types of pizzas, hoping that they would like them, and jumped into a cab.

 

“Shien!” I desperately called my friend. “Can you buy enough drinks for 13 people and drop them off at my sister’s house? Actually, if you want to stay and eat, get another for yourself. Cool? Aight, I’ll meet you there.”

 

“You having a party?” The cab driver glanced in the review mirror, amused by my attempt to enter the car with the huge stack of boxes and shopping bags.

 

“Something like that, yeah,” I replied as I dialed up my sister again. “Hey sis, you guys are on break already? Okay. I’m on my way with pizza. Can someone meet me and help me carry the boxes? Yeah? Thanks. And Shien’s on his way with drinks, is that okay? All right. Thanks. See you soon, bye!”

 

I thanked the driver and descended from the car quite awkwardly as I teetered from side to side, unable to see my feet and what was in front of me. Out of nowhere, two hands came and took most of the stack from me, leaving me with two boxes and my bags.

 

“Ah, Porky! Thanks!” I grinned.

 

“It’s nothing.” He smiled down at me. “How was shopping?”

 

“Pretty good. I really like Korea’s clothing style; it’s nice and cute. How was filming?”

 

“Hilarious but tiring,” was his honest answer. “I still think you were the highlight of the show though.”

 

“Are they airing that? That was completely embarrassing.”

 

“The PDs really loved it.” He gave me a sideways glance and laughed.

 

“Great, just great.”

 

We decided to be lazy and take the elevator up, ignoring the poor stairs.

 

“Food’s here!” I heard someone call out as we rang the bell and swung the door open.

 

Ten hands instantly helped us with the boxes and disappeared toward the dining room, leaving Eli and I standing there, surprised.

 

“That was…” Eli scratched his head before he began headed toward the food. Seeing how I was still standing there, he returned to my side with a baffled expression. “You coming?”

 

“Ah, yeah, in a moment. I’m waiting for a friend to bring the drinks,” I clarified.

 

“The food will be gone if you don’t come,” he threw a thumb over his shoulder.

 

“He should be here soon.”

 

He?

 

“Yeah, I asked my friend Shien to buy the drinks.”

 

“I see… you really are popular with guys, huh?”

 

I rolled my eyes as I was reminded of the club. Before I could throw in a remark, however, the doorbell rang and I opened it and hugged my friend.

 

“Hey Shien! Thanks for the drinks.” He handed me a bag and I took it as he reached behind the door for the even more bags. Eli stepped forward and took those, leaving Shien happy and empty-handed. “Come meet the others!”

 

“Who’s all here?” He stared speechlessly after Eli. “Isn’t that… Eli from U-KISS?”

 

“Oh. Yeah, that’s him.” I seized his hand and almost dragged him toward the lively room.

 

He froze when we entered. “That’s Jia? From Miss A?”

 

I nodded, trying to hold back my chuckles at the sight of my friend being star struck as I pushed him forward.

 

“Thanks for the food,” Eunjung called out from between bites of pizza.

 

“No problem. Is it good?” I asked. She bobbed her head, full. “Hey Eunjung-ssi, this is my friend Shien.”

 

She waved at Shien, swallowed, and gave him a cheerful hello. He gulped and bowed nervously as he returned her greeting. I went around, introducing my friend to all the other celebrities and left him talking with Jia while I snatched some slices of food, placed them on a plate, and went to sit on my bed, enjoying the silence.

 

“Hey.” Eli’s frame filled the doorway and I glanced up at him.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Um…” He looked tense as he stood there, fumbling for words. I patted the chair next to my bed.

 

“You can sit if you want to.”

 

He sat. “Why are you sitting in here alone?”

 

“It’s nice and quiet.”

 

Silence filled the room as I continued eating, feeling a bit awkward as I felt his gaze on me occasionally. Tossing the plastic plate onto my desk, I turned to face him, sitting criss-cross style on my pile of rumpled blankets. Then recalling the mortifying event from the morning, I crumbled the blanket around my body and bounced to the ground, rolling into his leg and then peeking out from underneath.

 

His eyes curved as he rumbled with laughter. “You’re the nation’s roly poly.”

 

“I’m T-ara’s mascot, how nice.” I began imitating their dance, exaggerating bits and pieces as I made it as funny as I could. “Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly, 
nan mireo naedo nan, 
dashi negero daga ga seo, 
Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly, 
naman bo il kkeoya, 
neo ege nareul boyeo jul kkeoya- Oh Oh Oh Oh.”

 

“I thought I heard our song,” Eunjung grinned as she entered the room. “I’m not intruding on something private, right?” She raised her eyes at Eli and me. We shook our heads and she relaxed and began chatting with us.

 

Time flew by and soon the staff and cast were leaving for their next schedules. Only Kame, Samantha, Eli and I were left in the spacious apartment, giving each other awkward glances.

 

“Well, Christina, you sure added in a lot of spice to the show this morning,” my sister teased me. “And I didn’t know you knew Eli?”

 

“I met him on the plane ride here,” I replied, feeling nervous for some reason.

 

“I guess I better get going,” Eli inched toward the door. Kame placed himself in front of him, blocking the door.

 

“You don’t have to leave so soon,” Kame shook his head. “Stay for dinner.”

 

Eli gave me a desperate glance and I shrugged, indicating that I didn’t know what to do either. Finally he relented and gave in, walking back toward the couches and sat down opposite my sister.

 

“I couldn’t help but notice,” Samantha began saying, “the obvious chemistry you two have. And how you both disappeared during lunch.”

 

I swallowed. Crap. I knew this was coming. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

You know what I just found out? Someone put parent controls on the computer. WTF. 

 

 

leeminhyun13 [block]  on 8-10-2011 10:17:08 says: x
Is she gonna Audition?! Hah. WOOT^^ 
Oh yeah ~ It's gonna be amazing ~ 
Keep up babe! Love it <3

Hahah she's all shocked... xD
Thanks :D 

hanhernz [block]  on 8-10-2011 00:05:22 says: x
they're going to make her audition?
wow, if I saw taemin, woohyung, L, fei, jia, key, eunjung AND eli right when I woke up in the morning...I think I'd die of happiness.
LOL but then I'd look horrible with bed head and everything. XD
I can't wait for the next chapter!~

Yeah, he made her audition and accepted her right away. Such a fairy tale situation, huh? (x 
I KNOW! OMG.. I would die, too. 

spammhoe [block]  on 8-9-2011 19:11:43 says: x
yeah I feel bad for them. but I could kinda see myself as one of those stalker fan girls that creates a hole in their bathroom. XD yeah in asia it's everywhere, especially in hong kong! you're Taiwanese? o:

ahaa I'm just like you. I loved the beginning! (:

HAHAHAHA xD LOLOL. && yeah, I'm Taiwanese (: 

Hehehe, thanks! I always imagined doing that- waking up and rolling around the house in my blanket.