Moving to America.

Is this Love even possible?

 

[A//N! First of all, I would like to deeply apologize for not updating any of my stories in like, a bajillion months. Sorry! >< School's been kicking my . I got an asian "F" last sixweeks.. and my dad's asian-ness went full blast on me. *sigh. Hopefully y'all have been having an amazing school year so far! Thanks for being patient with me. Please comment & provide me feedback, good or bad! Secondly, since it's been so long, I kinda forgot where I was going with this story... so there might be a change in the direction it was heading, LOL. My bad. Thanks guys! <3 & This chapter is the filming/movie scene, Just BTDubs.] 

 

“Woohyun,” President Choi gently shook the young man awake, careful to not disturb his daughter’s sleep. Woohyun’s head snapped up silently as he blinked his eyes, sleep instantly replaced by a sharpness that only a trained man like Woohyun would have.

 

The President beckoned for Woohyun to tag along as he left the room and followed the hallways to his workroom, where he sat down in his chair with a sigh.

 

“Sir,” Woohyun placed his hands behind his back and bowed to the man full of authority.

 

“Thank you for saving Chohee today,” President Choi tapped a pen against the wooden desk. “I don’t even want to think about what could’ve happened if you weren’t there to protect her.”

 

Woohyun bowed again.

 

“I have something important I need to tell you,” President Choi leaned forward and pulled out some files. “For Chohee’s safety, I’m sending you both to America.”

 

“Sir?”

 

“I have already contacted the American government and you will receive help from them. This folder contains all of the documents you need to enroll into a prestigious high school as Chohee’s classmate. The American school system works differently from ours, so some students might find it strange that you have the exact same classes as her, but pay them no attention. We will teach you everything you need to know in order to blend in with their crowd.” He slid the folder across the table to Woohyun and told him to sit as he began reading through files after files of information.

 

“I will do as you say, sir.”

 

“Woohyun,” the President said after a moment of silence, “you are the son I’ve always wanted but never had.”

 

“I’m honored, sir.”

 

“You may go. I’ll tell Chohee about moving later on tonight at dinner. For now, just make sure she stays in the house.”

 

Woohyun turned to leave.

 

“Oh!” President Choi called after him. “You do know Chohee’s feelings for you, right?“

 

“Sir?”

 

“You don’t know?”

 

“She says I’m her closest friend, sir.”

 

“Ah… I see. Never mind then. I’m just putting this out there, but you’re the only man I will ever let Chohee date.”

 

“SIR?” Woohyun was thoroughly confused. “I don’t understand, sir.”

 

“You will one day. Go for now.”

 

Woohyun bowed and left, puzzled by the President’s words. He paused outside the closed door and glanced back. You are the father that I’ve always wanted but never had. Thank you. With one last look, he hurried up the stairs to inform Chohee about the move.

 

He entered the room to find her still siting in bed, stretching.

 

“Chohee!”

 

“Ne, Woohyun oppa?”

 

“We’re moving to America. Today. In three hours.”

 

She bolted out of bed, surprised etched across her still-sleepy face. “NE?”

 

"The President thinks that you'll be safer in America. Pack what you want. You'll be attending a prestigious school near the capitol."

 

"Oppa, are you coming with me?"

 

"Of course. I'm also going to be a student. Now go get ready!"

 

Chohee hopped out of bed and rushed to her closet. "Oppa, what are you bringing with you?"

 

"I'm bringing a day's worth of clothes. The President told us to buy our new clothes there and that everything we need will be provided for us."

 

Chohee nodded as she continued dashing around. "Wait," she paused, "if we're gone, then the person that those bastards will start targeting would be... my father, right?" 

 

"He has several bodyguards," Woohyun assured her. "Come on. Let's go before our escape gets leaked to their side."

 

 

She grabbed a few of her favorite clothes and threw them into a suitcase, along with some female necessities and a photo album of her family and Woohyun. "Let's go!"

 

An hour later they were standing outside of the departure gate, Chohee's tears dried already from her tearful parting with her father. They entered the airplane's first class section and make themselves comfortable. Amazed by the interior of the plane, she was momentarily distracted by the touch screen TV. Woohyun took the opportunity to scan the plane, familarizing himself with the escape routes just in case of an emergency. Satisfied, he sat down in the seat beside Chohee and watched in amusement as she fiddled around with the adjustable seat. As each person boarded the plane, they were scrutinized under Woohyun’s careful gaze.

 

“Kyra,” he addressed Chohee, using her fake name, “are you hungry?”

 

Chohee glanced up at him, completely started by his sudden use of English. “I’m fine. What about you?”

 

“I’m still full from lunch. The plane ride is over 13 hours; you should get some sleep because school starts three hours after we land in America,” he advised.

 

“Oppa should sleep too.”

 

“I need to stay awake. Sleep,” he nudged her.

 

And sleep she did. 

 

 

~~~~

A/N: SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER >< 

I wrote the first half of this chapter a loooong time ago.. and right now when I tried to finish it I was like "Where the HECK was I trying to go with this?!" Soo.. yeah. It's kinda.. 

Anyways. Thanks for being patient. <3 

Have you guys watched the kdrama Heartstrings. YONGHWA = <3 

SO. FREAKING. Y. 

LOL. My new drama addiction. Him & the female lead were really cute in You're Beautiful, too. <- one of the few korean dramas that I've legitly finished, haha. I tend to start them & stop in the middle. 

AND HAVE Y'ALL WATCHED RUNNING MAN?! <- FREAKING HILARIOUS. Watch Episode 7. Yonghwa's in it. He's so amazing. [At least.. I think it was episode seven where he appeared as a guest.. i think..]