We're going to be dancing, not hooking up!

Is this Love even possible?

 

*YOUR POV*

 

Next thing I knew, the flight attendant was shaking me gently, telling me that we had landed already. I sat up groggily, rubbing my eyes as I tried to force them to open.

“Whaa…”

The seat next to me was empty and clean. He left already, huh? That punk. I glanced down and the edge of the jacket that was covering me. As I shook it and folded it neatly, a note fell out onto my lap.

 

Hey Sleeping Beauty!

Good morning! ^-^

You’re really pretty when you sleep, did you know that?

Don’t worry; I didn’t do anything bad. I behaved myself, kekeke.

Anyways, I’m sure that I’ll be seeing you again, so give me back my jacket next time we meet!

My phone number is 123-456-7890.

Text me please?

~ The Handsome Porky.

A smile found its way onto my face as I gazed down on the slip of paper. The smile stayed on my face as I made my way down the ramp. It was still there as I gathered my luggage and stood waiting for my ride to come. And at long last, it did.

“Christina!” A tall, handsome, familiar figure waved at me as he stood beside his prized car.

“KAME OPPA!” Tackling him to the ground, I laughed hysterically as I saw my most favorite person in the world.

Kame is my sister’s incredibly good-looking manager. His full name is Kamenashi Jin, but he chose not to reveal it to the public; thus he was dubbed “Mister Ace”. He’s like our long lost brother- he’s also a gifted singer (he’s sang in some of my sister’s songs), dancer (an occasional backup dancer), and very linguistic (he’s fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, and Japanese). Girls go crazy over him, absolutely crazy.

“Yah. I’m right here.” I turned around at the voice that I recognized as my sister and watched amused as she peered out cautiously with her costume. “Come on, let’s chat in the car and get out of here before the fans find me.”

Moments later, we were roaring down the highway with Kame driving and Samantha and I in the backseat, catching up on the past year.

"How's Kikwang-ssi?" I asked.

"Him and his band are starting their Japanese promotions," Samantha shrugged casually, trying to hide her sadness. 

I saw through her act. "You miss him, huh?"

She nodded. "We skype as often as we can, even though it's hard with our busy schedules since I'm about to release a mini-album."

"You should release a Japanese mini-album and join your boyfriend there," I teased. Her eyes grew bright with my suggestion. 

"I could! And you could be my rapper!"

"You don't need an extra rapper though," I pointed out, "because you're a good rapper yourself."

"So what? You can be featured in my songs!"

I rolled my eyes. Once Samantha gets excited about something... oh boy. 

"Who have you been hanging out with lately?" She began questioning me. 

"Well, Shien and the gang moved to Korea about six months ago, so I haven't seen them in a while. I usually just hang out with Michelle and Jackie," I replied.

And before we knew it, we were pulling up into the driveway of her apartment building and riding in the escalator to Floor 5.

“How many people live on this floor?” I asked, innocently.

“Two. Your sister and me. Well, I guess three now since you’re here…” Kame muttered as he typed in the password.  I stood there awestruck at the notion of how my sister lived on the entire huge floor.

“Go inside, silly,” my sister gave me a small shove toward the door. “Get some sleep. It’s starting to get late.”

I nodded, my fatigued slowly catching up with me once more even though I basically just woke up. Trudging toward the room she was pointing at, I fell face forward onto my bed and I was soon asleep, married once again to the heartbreaking Lee Minho.

The next morning I woke up with a pain shooting down my back. Flopping to the floor, I spent the next few minutes stretching and soon the pain receded. Wandering out into the living room, my sister greeted me from her spot on the couch.

“Good morning,” I replied, yawning.

“It’s 3:56 PM… Oh, and some of your friends called earlier,” she informed me as she paused the TV. “They left a number here. I think it was Shien and your usual dancing crew.”

I took the slip of paper and smiled as I recognized the number and dialed it into my phone.

“Hello?” I heard Shien’s muffled voice. “Hello?” His voice became clearer.

“Ay.”

“Christina! About time you woke up girl! Heck, it’s not even morning anymore.”

“Whatever. Sleep is important,” I retorted.

“Come hang out with us today, please?”

“Who?”

“The usual crowd. We’re all here at my place and we’re heading for a dance club later tonight. You in?”

I glanced at my phone’s calendar. Today was free and empty. “I suppose so… but I’m not dressing like a clubber.”

“Good. Don’t. We’re going to be dancing, not hooking up!”

“Where’s your house again?”

After giving me his address and saying bye to my sister, I grabbed a change of clothes for later tonight and was soon standing outside his house.

I knocked. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:: Thank you everyone who's been reading && subscribing && COMMENTING :D 

Sorry about not updating yesterday: I babysat my nephew at Walmart while my sister got her nails done for her best friend's wedding and then my best friend came over for like, the entire day (: And when she left, I went to my church for a movie night. You guys should've seen the looks I was getting at Walmart.. O_O Those ladies were like "what's this teenager doing with such an adorable baby?" xD They thought he was my kid. When I told my sister, she was like "You should've told them that you're famous and on the TV show 'Sixteen and Pregnant' to see how they would react." PWAHAHAHAHA. I love my sister. 

So my church is having this volleyball tournament and I signed up for it.. today was the first practice! I haven't played volleyball since middle school.. I MISS IT SOOO FREAKING MUCH. Practice was fun! Hehehe. 

&& Did you guys see Eli's number that I made up? 123-456-7890? Isn't it sooo original? (; 

@kamalu96744: Hehehe, he's a sly boy (; 

@Jongtina: Sorry it took me so long to get around to writing a fanfic about you and Eli! I'm glad you're liking it so far, hehe ^^ && we neeed to hang out before school starts D: 

@hanhernz: Yeah, only like... Samantha, Kame, Christina's manager... and a few others know about her being Xina (: Well, at least for now that's now it's going down, heh. 

@leeminhyun13: Currently she's famous for being faceless, but don't worry. She'll reveal herself later on... somehow.