HE'S WHUT?

Is this Love even possible?

 

“Tell us the whole store of how you guys met,” Samantha instructed, leaning back in her chair quite lazily.

 

“We told you already…” I pointed out.

 

“Well, tell us again,” she stabbed a finger at Eli, who visibly swallowed hard.

 

I silently sighed. Samantha has always wanted to play the role of the older sibling who harshly interrogates the younger sibling’s boy friend. She’s been waiting for this day for sooo long now… I wonder how far she’s going to take it?

 

Eli began recounting the event, leaving out the part where he almost kissed me, of course, and swallowed hard again when he finished and looked up at Samantha.

 

“I see,” she narrowed her gaze. “What are your feelings for Christina?”

 

I almost burst out laughing. There’s no way he has feelings for me, I wanted to say. After all, we just met each other a few days ago! But then… when I’m around him, my heart seems to beat faster…

 

Oh. No. Way. Don’t tell me… I’m starting to develop a crush on Eli?

Naaah, there’s no way. He’s just a friend to me.

 

“My what?” He asked.

 

“Feelings, feelings, like as in what you feel for Christina,” Samantha repeated rather impatiently.

 

He threw a sideways look at me and I returned it, curiosity rising up in me. “She’s my friend.”

 

“Is she any more than that?”

 

Eli hesitated slightly before answering. “No.”

 

Samantha looked as if she wanted to keep questioning Eli, but she must’ve realized that she was starting to appear very intimidating and she broke off the interrogation with a simple nod of her head.

 

Eli exhaled a deep breath and looked relieved.

 

Samantha switched the topic to a lighter matter and we chatted about the most random things like pillow pets and double rainbows… and intruders who climb through windows and snatch yo’ people up.

 

After a while, Samantha stood up and stretched, saying that she was going to take a nap before dinner with the excuse of her being “old”.

 

She’s only a little under two years older than me.

 

Kame left as well, using the excuse that he needed to take care of company stuff, leaving Eli and I sitting in the room staring at each other, perplexed by how quickly they disappeared.

 

“So…” Eli uttered, looking for the words to say.

 

“So…” I echoed.

 

“You want to go and hang out somewhere?” He offered, standing up. I nodded and followed him out to the street where we were instantly bombarded by his female fans.

 

“Oppa! Who’s this girl?” One of the girls screamed.

 

“Marry me Oppa!”

 

“Saranghaeyo!”

 

He smiled and waved like a true professional and led me to a taxi, telling him to drive us to the Insa-dong shopping street.

 

I looked at Eli with surprise. Shopping? I’m totally down with that.

 

A couple hours later we were once again in a taxi, this time with smiles, pictures, and matching pillows. I hugged my red panda pillow pet as Eli played with his normal panda pillow pet. A sneaky smile lit my face as I suddenly wacked Eli with the red panda, making him yelp with shock. We spent the rest of the ride back home smacking each other with our pets, laughing our butts off.

 

“Hey, hey,” Eli nudged me. “Wanna be rebels and grab dinner without the other two?”

 

I raised an eyebrow. “Sa-XXSilver might get mad though, that girl sure loves her food.”

 

“You’re her friend, right? You can calm her down,” he laughed. “Who ‘bout it?”

 

I tilted my head, considering my options. “Alright, Mr. Rebel Porky. Dinner it is.”

 

Leaning forward, he whispered the location of the restaurant to the driver and I was puzzled by the secrecy. Shrugging it off, I figured I’d find out whenever we got there.

 

Descending the car, I stared at the high-class restaurant. “Sky Lounge?” I asked him.

 

He smiled and led me in like a gentleman, asking for a room with a good view.

 

“You’re more romantic than I thought.” My hand glided along the smooth surface of the table as we sat down opposite each other, the waiter standing beside us ready to take our drink orders.

 

“I’ll have a hot jasmine tea,” I told him. Eli ordered a glass of water and the waiter bowed and left.

 

“So what’s the special occasion?” I questioned, glancing around the fancy room.

 

“I got a phone call earlier while we were shopping. You’ve been casted as the female lead in the upcoming drama ‘Unbelievable’, right?”

 

My eyes blinked. “How’d you know?”

 

“I’m casted as the male lead,” his eyes twinkled.

 

What?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N:: YAY :D I managed to squeeze in an update !

 

 

leeminhyun13 [block]  on 8-11-2011 05:11:25 says: x
Hahah. WOW! She got the lead! Good one^^
Why doesn't Christina tell her real identity to Eli? ._. 
Oh well, LOVE IT! Update moreee~

She's all like "what just happened?" xD 
She will..  I think.. eventually :D

hanhernz [block]  on 8-10-2011 20:12:14 says: x
wow, she got accepted right away, just like that.
ahh, the beauty of fanfics. XD
I wonder how everybody will find out she's Xina.
LOL at the end, what's she going to do to Eli? >_<

I know, right? If only that can happen in real life...
Right now I'm actually not sure how i'm going to reveal her celebrity identity ^^ 
And hahaha, my mom keeps urging me to get off the computer, but i felt like giving an update so Samantha didn't get to fully question Eli :P

kamalu96744 [block]  on 8-10-2011 18:27:12 says: x
Thats cool Ur 100% Taiwanese!!! I love watching Taiwanese dramas. Yeah we are planning, But idk how long we going to stay. depending on how much money we have & depends if anything happens while we are there. I think me & my friend is just going to go with the flow.. 

Loving the chapters! I wonder if Eli is going to be with her in drama!! Lol cant wait for the next one! Hope u have a great day.. :)

Yeah(: Too bad I can't speak any Taiwanese.. I can only speak Mandarin Chinese & English and a little bit of Japanese and Spanish. OMG, that sounds like SO MUCH FUN! :D I WANNA GO TO KOREAAA!