DANGER: DRAMA SCENE.

Is this Love even possible?

 

DANGER: DRAMA SCENE

 

Just a reminder: 

 

Woohyun = Jay Song. 

Chohee = Kyra Lee

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chohee squinted as the sunlight flooded through her curtains and filled her room. She sat up, momentarily forgetting where she was. Right. I'm Kyra Lee right now. And I'm dating Jay Song. 

 

Swinging her legs over the side of the bed, she prepared for the long day ahead of her and decided to dress casually. Woohyun met her by the front door, also dressed in a similar fashion, and tossed a pre-made sandwich to her as they headed for their new school and new life. 

 

"Remember, Kyra, that we need to keep a low profile," Woohyun murmured to her as they swept past the grand doors of the high school. Finding the principal's office without difficulty, they were given a tour of the enormous building and were directed to their first class of the day, all before the bell rang. 

 

A tall, handsome man stood up to greet them with a welcoming smile. "You two must be Kyra Lee and Jay Song. Welcome to my class. I'm your Physics 2 AP teacher, Mr. Finno." He glanced around the room, his eyes scanning up and down the rows for empty seats. "Jaehyung! Raise your hand please." 

 

Chohee could feel the entire class's gaze upon herself and Woohyun, though being the center of attention was nothing new to her. She waited for a hand to fly into the air, or at least slowly raise itself up, but nothing happened.

 

"Jaehyung. Raise your hand," Mr. Finno's tone changed from light and happy to serious. "Are you listening to me? Hey, Jacob! Reach over and shake him for me, will you? To think that school just started and he's already falling asleep in my class," Mr. Finno shook his head. 

 

Woohyun and Chohee watched as Jacob did as he was told. 

 

Silence. The class seemed to hold its breath as the students waited. Chohee's eyebrows furrowed as she recognized the anxious expressions on her new classmates' faces. This... this Jaehyung kid was obviously not someone to mess with. 

 

His eye opened, slowly, lazily, and he raised his head off the desk with a sigh. Folding his arms across his chest, he glared at the teacher. "What." 

 

"Never mind. I needed you to raise your hand so that our new students could know where to find their seats, but I guess they already figured that out by now. Kyra, Jay, your seats are right beside him." 

 

Woohyun led the way and placed himself beside Jaehyung; Chohee sat on the other side of Woohyun.

 

Much to Chohee's surprise, Jaehyung ended up being in most of her classes, along with Woohyun. As she sat down with Woohyun at a random lunch table, a few others joined them and Chohee recognized them as being classmates from some of her classes. Conversations started flying across the table as the atmosphere warmed up. Even though her new acquantances seemed harmless, Chohee kept her guard up. Woohyun did the same.

 

As lunch drew to an end, Woohyun asked about Jaehyung. It turned out that Jaehyung had only transferred to the school a week ago, and was already stirring up trouble. 

 

A week ago? 

 

Chohee and Woohyun shot each other quick- but meaningful- glances. 

 

There was definitely more to this Jaehyung kid than they could tell. 

 

The rest of the day continued peacefully, aside for the rumors and gossip that were already flying around the school about the two new kids. Due to the school being made up of a student body who were mainly transferred from Korea, the school was more Korean than it was American. The seniors had superiority, extreme superiority, and the typical queenka and kingka were present as well. 

 

And they weren't happy about their newfound competition. 

 

Chohee had been cornered after sixth period by the queenka and her flock of dilligent followers. 

 

"You." The queenka glowered at Chohee. "What's your relationship with Jay Song?" 

 

Chohee wanted to laugh. She had noticed how the queenka's eyes had always followed after Woohyun as they walked together through the halls, and had also been wondering about how long it would take for this confrontation to occur. "Why do you want to know," Chohee cocked her head to the side. 

 

"I'm the queenka of the school," the girl snapped as her minions nodded their heads. "I get what I want. I get who I want. No questions asked." 

 

"Good luck on getting Jay to fall for you," Chohee replied, "because he hates irritating, spoiled, bratty little girls like you." Wow, day one and Chohee was already the enemy of the most popular girl at school. She watched in amusement as the queenka raised her hand to slap her. 

 

Chohee knew the slap wouldn't make contact with her face. 

 

Woohyun was gripping the queenka's wrist tightly before the girl could even register what had happened. "Touch my Kyra," he hissed, loud enough for the crowd to hear, "and I will kill you." He flung her wrist away and placed his hand on Chohee's arm, drawing her near him as a clear sign to the rest of the students.

 

The girl backed up, her eyes wide with fear and admiration. "I- I didn't know!" She calmed herself down instantly. "I believe we started off on the wrong foot. My name is Yujin Kim." Her voice had switced into a sugary, sweet sounding melody that didn't fool anyone about her intentions.

 

Woohyun stared at her outstretched hand. "I'm Jay Song." With that, he pushed through the crowd, pulled Chohee after him, and walked briskly toward their seventh period, leaving behind a gasping crowd and a shocked Yujin.

 

"What was that about?" Woohyun asked, the moment he was alone with Chohee.

 

"She cornered me and asked about my relationship with you," she shrugged. "I guess you cleared up her doubts pretty fast."

 

His harsh gaze softened as he reached out and ruffled Chohee's hair. "I'm glad you're okay."

 

"Ne, boyfriend." 

 

"Aish, you little brat." 

 

After school, Chohee leaned against the warm brick wall of the building as she waited for Woohyun to finish talking to the Principal. As she plugged in her headphones, she grew aware someone looking at her- no, it was more than just looking. Someone was staring at her, from a distance. Pulling out her mirror, she pretended to fix her hair as she measured the hostility in the approaching person's gaze. 

 

Not an enemy, yet. She placed her mirror back into her bag and attempted to appear aloof. She needed to be a normal person. And a normal person wouldn't have noticed the stranger yet. Sliding down to sit on the ground, Chohee looked up into the sky and slowly directed her gaze around her surroundings. Her eyes swept over all the students who were milling outside the school building. 

 

Ah. She found him. Years of practice had trained her to be prepared for instances like this. With a mere glance that had lasted less than a second, she had a profile of the mystery guy.

 

Her stranger was a little shorter than Woohyun, about six feet or so. He had short, dark brown hair, with bangs that swept to the side. He had pierced ears, a handsome face, and a cocky attitude. He also had style. His dark green polo shirt matched well with his khaki capri shorts and sperry shoes. 

 

And his gaze. 

 

His gaze was strong. 

 

Then Woohyun stepped out of the school and they left together with eyes boring into their backs. 

 

 

 

 

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

 

Can you guys believe it?

I'm back! 

I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT THIS LONG.

But yes, I am back. And I will be attempting to update this fic on a regular basis now that school is out! 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR HAVING PATIENCE WITH ME! 

<3 

 

Oh hey guys.. guess what? I got a tumblr, LOL. It's so addicting...