Handsome Porky

Is this Love even possible?

 

*YOUR POV*

“This all makes sense to me now! No wonder you kept praising U-Kiss earlier,” I shook my head and sighed, a playful smile lurking on my lips. “Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.”

He winked, “It’s part of my irresistible charm. It makes the ladies swoon.”

“You crazy babo.”

“Babo?” He protested.

“Fine. I’ll call you… Porky!” I clapped, happy with my decision.

His mouth dropped open. “P-por-porky?!”

“Your hair is slightly spiky like a porcupine. But calling you porcupine takes too long, so I shortened it to Porky! Don’t you like your new name?” I winked at him.

“Or you can call me Eli. Maybe even Handsome Eli,” he whined.

I crossed my arms as I slowly made the seat turn into a flat bed, fascinated by it. “Well, I guess we can compromise. Calling you Eli is boring since a million other girls call you that… so I’ll name you Handsome Porky. And that’s final,” I huffed as I stretched my legs. “Wow, this is so high-tech,” I muttered as I finally released the button.

“Handsome Porky? Handsome Porky. Handsome Porky,” Eli kept muttering under his breath as if he was in a daze.

“How much longer is this flight again?”

He leaned over and tapped my TV screen. It flashed on and displayed the current time at the California airport as well as the current time at the Korean airport, the map of our route, the altitude we were at, the distance traveled… and how much time remaining until we reach our destination.

“I do believe we have ten hours left, Miss…?” Eli blinked his innocent eyes, obviously hoping that I would reveal my name.

“You’re so kind to tell me that, Mister Eli,” I smirked.

“And now if you could be so generous as to tell me your name,” he bowed in his seat.

“You really want to know my name?”

“Of course! And your number, if you would be so kind.”

“Are you flirting with me?”

“Well, I suppose I am,” he replied cheekily.

“Dorky Porky,” I laughed.

Then I remembered how he easily turned the TV on and my curiosity overwhelmed me again. I leaned forward and tapped the flat surface, delighted by how it instantly lit up. I spent the next thirty minutes poking at all the buttons, my eyes as round as tires, and somehow managed to find the game section.

“Play With Your Seat Partner” flashed across the screen and I instantly jabbed a finger onto Eli’s screen, easily navigating my way to the same game. Leaning over his body, I popped his remote from the far side of his seat and dropped it in his lap.

“What are you up to now?” He asked me, amusement coloring his tone.

“Play this game with me? Please?” I puppy-eyed him, knowing that I would eventually get my way.

“Don’t give me that face.”

I brought my eyebrows down slightly and pouted, my eyes begging him to say yes. Before long, I was cheerfully hammering away at the remote, beating Eli at the game.

“Rematch,” he ordered in disbelief. “There is no way I’m losing to a girl.”

We played again. And I beat him again. He stared at me with amazement lining the edges of his eyes. Seeing his astonishment, I raised and lowered my shoulders and gave him a ‘Yeah, that’s right. I beat you’ look.

“Let’s watch a movie together, Miss Mysterious,” he suggested.

I tilted my body toward the window, my elbow leaning on the arm rest and gave him an incredulous look. “Are you asking me out on a date, Mr. ‘I think I’m so handsome’?”

“Well, if you don’t let the media find out about it, I think I am.”

I laughed. “Do you hit on all the girls you meet?”

He bent his head down towards mine and my heart skipped a beat. “Honestly, I’m usually incredibly shy around girls. I really do believe you’re the first girl I can converse with this naturally.” His snaring eyes caught and held on to mine, a trap that tangled me with no chances of escaping. Slowly he began to angle himself closer and my mind swirled to a stop. Just as he was mere inches away, he abruptly pulled back. “Sorry about that… I don’t know what came over me,” he mumbled as his face flushed.

I raised an eyebrow. “You said you were usually shy around girls, yet here you almost kissed me.”

“I-There-No-Well, I don’t know what’s happening to me!” His flustered hand dove through his hair, messing it up slightly, as he stuttered.

“I’ll forgive you this once. BUT if you ever try to do anything like that ever again without my permission, consider yourself as good as dead.” I flicked him on his forehead with all my might and snickered when I saw him bite his lip to hold back a yelp. “Be happy that’s all you got,” I said when he glared at me. “Usually if any guy tries to kiss me, the consequences are a lot worse.”

“So guys have tried to kiss you before?”

“Well…”

“So they have.”

I was silent and mentally smacked myself in the face for accidentally bringing up the subject. This was a part of my past that I didn’t like to talk about at all. Returning to my previous source of entertainment, I began scrolling through the selection of movies.

“Oh? They have this drama on here?” I happily tapped the screen, chose the first episode, and began watching.

“Fine, ignore me,” he sulked. “Personal Taste? This has Lee Minho in it, right?”

“He’s sooooo cute!” I squealed, adrenaline rushing through me at the sight of my favorite actor. “His legs are sooo long… and his face is sooo pretty… and his voice is sooo dreamy… and his acting is sooo good…” I sighed contently with my eyes glued to the screen.

“Acting? I can do that. And fans always tell me about how I have a handsome face, a dreamy voice, and a good body,” he argued.

“Are you jealous?” I shot back, my eyes never leaving the TV.

“Nooo…” Heaving a breath of pouty air, he leaned over slightly onto my seat and shared an earphone with me as we watched the drama together.

Five episodes later, we were interrupted for dinner. Six episodes after that and I was in married to Lee Minho in dreamland, hunting down five bastards next to him with my super powers. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N:: Ooooh lala~ Eli tried to kiss Christina :3

What a sly little boy, hehehe. 

 

Anyways, hopefully you guys are liking this fanfic so far! 

Thank you everybody who's been reading this && to those who subscribed and commented! 

 

@hanhernz: I FORGOT TO MENTION 2PM? *gasp... Whups. I'm in love with their Hands Up song <3 && hehehe, BEAST and SHINee are my absolute favorites (: 

@Meemzee2011: Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying this so far! :D

 

Have a gooood day everyone!