Dance Dance Everybody Get Up ~ JAYPARK! (:

Is this Love even possible?

 

“CHRISTINA IS HERE!” I heard a squeal issue from inside the house and winced at how high pitched it was. The door slammed open and James flew out, tackling me into a bear hug. “I MISSED CHU SOO MUCH.”

 

“I missed you too,” I laughed as I patted his adorable head. Shien walked out and shook his head, chuckling as he pulled James off of me. “Hey man!” I hugged him and followed them inside. “I haven’t seen you guys in freaking forever,” I exclaimed as I greeted the others. “Shawn, Alex, man… you guys got taller!”

 

For the next few hours, we hung out and caught up on lost time. Hearing all of their stories brought huge bursts of laughter and before I knew it, Shien announced that it was clubbing time.

 

I slipped into the bathroom and switched my clothes. I reappeared wearing slightly baggy sweatpants with one leg rolled up and a short-sleeved hoodie that revealed four inches of my stomach. Hoops hung from my ears and dangled as I strolled out into the living room, receiving whistles from the guys. I rolled my eyes. “Please.”

 

“Even though you’re trying to not dress y, you still always manage to somehow do exactly that,” Alex grinned.

 

“Leggo.” James held the door open and we followed Shawn to the car.

 

Soon we were entering past the bouncers into the dance hall and we made our way to a side table.

 

“Have fun guys, but don’t get drunk,” Alex reminded us. “We’ll do a group dance later on, okay? Keep your phones with you.”

 

And with that, we dispersed.

 

Or more like, they dispersed while I sat down at the table and ordered a drink. I didn’t feel like dancing just yet and was happy enough with the blaring lights and deafening music.

 

Ignoring the “seductive” looks that the random men were giving me, I enjoyed watching my friends joke around with each other and soon I joined them.

 

Just then James walked up to the DJ and talked for a moment and then the microphone was handed over to him.

 

“HEY PARTY PEOPLE,” he yelled, “HOW YA DOIN’ TONIGHT?”

 

The crowd roared back, “GOOOD!”

 

I grinned. James was really good at being a host/MC.

 

“ANYWAYS, WE HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!”

 

The dancers all cheered, some of them tipsy.

 

“THIS LADY RIGHT HERE, CHRISTINA,” he pointed at me and instantly the lights were shining down in my face. “SHE’S BACK AFTER A LOOONG TIME AND NOW SHE’S GOING TO SHOW OFF HER DANCING SKILLS!”

 

The crowd fist pumped and pushed me toward the center of the floor despite my protests. “Boom Boom Pow” by the Black Eyed Peas came on and after shooting James a dirty look, I let my body feel the music and the dancing came naturally to me. Before I knew it, the song was over and everyone was screaming my name. I smiled sheepishly and bowed; ready to walk back into the shadows. However, before I could, Shien, James, Alex, and Shawn surrounded me with smirks on their faces.

 

Then “Yeah” by Usher started playing and I couldn’t help but laugh. A long time ago in high school, when we had nothing to do, we had choreographed a dance to this song. A circle formed around us as we danced, everyone going crazy.

 

Shien passed by me and whispered, “Freestyle for a bit after the song’s over.” Though I was confused, I listened to what he said and when “Yeah” drew to a close, I threw in random moves, waiting for his next instructions. They came in the form of the next song, “Lucifer” by SHINee. I looked at the boys with a face of disbelief as they winked at me.

 

“You guys are crazy,” I mouthed at them as they grinned. We had also choreographed our own moves to this song, but we had never executed it completely correctly yet. You though SHINee’s dance to this song was hard? Theirs was nothing compared to this mess that Alex and Shawn had conjured up. Toward the end of the song, Shien and James stood arm-length apart and held their hands out to me. Shaking my head with disbelief once more, I had no time to argue and was forced to complete their dance move. I gripped their hand and they yanked me toward the ceiling, letting me go at the last moment. I hung suspended in the air, doing multiple back flips and I landed just as the song ended. When we finished, we were sweating and high fiving each other. The crowd hugged us randomly as we walked over to our table and plopped down into the seats.

 

“You guys are so amazing,” a girl gushed as she passed by the table.

 

“Oppa, can I take a picture with you?” Another one asked Shien. I laughed as he complied with her request.

 

“Christina-ssi,” I spun around at my name and came face to face with a young girl. “You were really good,” she muttered shyly, “and I just wanted to say that.” She darted off before I could thank her.

 

James came back with a bottle of expensive wine and several glass cups. “Drink up,” he boomed, swaying from side to side as he pretended to be drunk.

 

“Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up. Now put your hands up, put your hands up, put put put put put put your hands up,” Alex sang and he teetered around crazily, joining in with James’ acting.

 

“Bollyumeul nopyeo supikkeo teojikorok, seurigo modu hamkke michyeo jeongshin ppakjidork, jeonshin ppajidorok, jeongshin ppajidorok!”

 

I laughed as I watched my friends’ funny antics, sighing at their craziness. Suddenly remembering the note from earlier, I pulled out my phone and slid it open, viewing my address book. My finger hovered over Eli’s name, hesitating.

 

Hey Handsome Porky,

Where are you?

 

For some reason, my gaze kept returning to a booth on the far side of the room. More specifically, I kept looking at this one guy who really reminded me of Eli. While I was on the dance floor, I kept feeling his eyes on me. His friends were all having a good time bantering with each other as they danced now and then, but surprisingly though, they weren’t drinking.

 

Hey Mysterious Sleeping Beauty,

Guess.

 

“Aish, really this kid…” I rolled my eyes when I saw his text.

 

Yah, Porky!

How am I supposed to know what celebrities do during their free time?

 

I slid my phone into my pocket and walked out onto the dance floor. Instantly several guys surrounded me trying to rub up against me but I pushed through them to join my friends. “I’m not grinding with random erted people,” I muttered.

 

Mysterious Sleeping Beauty,

Can you please tell me your name?

My friends are laughing at how you wouldn’t tell me.

They also want to meet you.

Anyways, you’re really popular with guys, huh?

 

“Popular with guys?” I questioned out loud, puzzled by his words. “How would he know that I’m pop- Oh. That guy from earlier…” I snuck a glance at the table and studied the other boys. From afar, I couldn’t see their faces but their hair and heights matched the rest of the U-KISS members.

 

You’re sneaky, you know that Porky?

If you really want, I can meet the members with now

Seeing how you’ve been watching me dance and all.

 

I quickly walked outside the crowd the moment I knew he wasn’t looking my way and, using the crazy people as cover, I skirted around them and popped into the booth next to Eli’s.

 

Where’d you go?

I don’t see you anymore.

And how’d you know I was at the club?

 

Using my ninja skills, I eavesdropped on them. They were talking about me and teasing Eli. Using their distracted state, I tried my best to identify each member.

 

“So you gave this girl your number… but she didn’t give you hers?” Alexander teased.

 

“And he doesn’t even know her name,” Kevin pointed out, snickering.

 

“Yah!” Eli protested, to no avail.

 

Kiseop took a sip of his water and set it down on the table. “When do we get to meet this lady?”

 

“Soon?” Eli’s statement sounded more like a question than anything else. He kept glancing at his phone.

 

I held back a snicker.

 

Guess.

“When she comes, I’m going to tell her about how you sleep with a teddy bear,” Soohyun grinned. “And about how you’re terrified of cockroaches. You sound oh, so manly now.”

 

Eli feigned a punch at Soohyun. “Don’t you dare!”

 

“Aww, does Eli have a crush on the mystery girl?” Dongho added in, not passing up the chance to tease his hyung.

 

I’m guessing … that you’re somewhere in the building.

 

“How smart,” I said under my breath.

 

I’m afraid you’re going to have to do better than that, Porky.

You’re very interesting.

You sleep with a teddy bear and you’re terrified of cockroaches.

It’s okay though, you’re still cool (:

 

Next to me, Eli spun around in circles.

 

“What’s wrong?” Alex asked, confused by his friend’s sudden behavior.

 

He kept turning. “She heard!”

 

“Heard what?”

 

“That I sleep with a teddy bear and that I’m super scared of cockroaches!” He showed his curious members the text and they burst out laughing.

 

“Porky? She calls you Porky?” Dongho bent over, clutching his stomach, as he cracked up.

 

Maybe I should reveal myself now? Before his friends reveal even more embarrassing secrets?

Look around you, I’m to your left.

 

Moments after I sent the text, Eli’s face was peering into the booth I was sitting in. “Yo,” I greeted him.

 

His eyes grew huge and he leaped back, “YAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:: 'Sup guys? 

Nothing much to say on this one.. except for the fact that it's kinda long. (: 

Enjoy!

 

@hanhernz: I know, right? This girl is L U C K Y ! And he was begging her for her name, LOL. 

He's going to freak when he finds out xD And maybe do the BERNIE! That is such a funky-looking dance move...

@kamalu 96744: At least we can speak english with him :D Unless.. you're Korean and you have no problem with the whole communicating thing.. Man, Koreans are so lucky. Especially the ones who live in Korea and get to see them Kpop singers.

@leeminhyun13: Thanks! (: