It's official, this guy is a freak.

Is this Love even possible?

 

*YOUR POV*

 

“Hey, it was poetic. It was beautiful. Did you see my vocabulary? That was absolutely amazing,” he protested, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

 

“You’re from the East Coast, right?” I noted. “And you haven’t spent your entire life in America, either. Let me guess… you’ve lived in China before.”

 

He stared at me in amazement. “How’d you know?”

 

“Your accent,” I shrugged nonchalantly. “There’s a twang of the East Coast accent as well as a slight Chinese accent mixed in with your English.”

 

His mouth twitched slightly as he continued to watch me. “You’re very observant.”

 

“Oh yeah. I told you I’m the curious type.”

 

“I was born and raised in LA, but then we moved to Washington DC, where I grew up. When I was young, I went to Beijing alone to continue my studies.”

 

“你會説中文嗎?” I asked, curious. (Can you speak Chinese?)

 

“Yes, I’m fluent in Mandarin,” he rolled his eyes playfully.

 

Languages run in the family. We are all fluent in several different languages because we somehow manage to pick them up easily. We’re a weird bunch. And since we’re currently on the plane to Korea and since he knows so much about this Korean boy band…

 

“당신은한국어통화할수있을까요?” I questioned him again. (Can you speak Korean?)

 

“Yes, I’m fluent in Korean as well.” He laughed.

 

His laugh is nice… Christina, snap out of it. Now. Right now. Focus; breathe in, breathe out, don’t stare at him too long… oh man. His eyes are so pretty…

 

His breathtaking eyes twinkled again. “Are we playing twenty questions or something like that?”

 

“Well, like I said, I’m-”

 

“-The curious type,” he finished my sentence, laughing. “Yes, I know. You’re from the South, right?”

 

“Yes sir! H-Town, born and raised,” I proclaimed proudly.

 

“H-town?”

 

“Houston,” I clarified.

 

“Please make sure your tray is locked in the upright position,” the flight attendant’s voice boomed throughout the cabin.

 

I glanced at my new friend. “Finally,” I muttered. He laughed in agreement.

 

Moments later we were soaring through the endless sky, the land was covered in patches of different colors as we flew farther and farther away. I pressed my face against the window in awe of the slowly disappearing earth.

 

“I don’t believe I ever caught your name,” my strikingly handsome seat partner mused aloud. I turned to face him and tilted my head to the side.

 

“You didn’t catch my name because you didn’t offer yours.”

 

“Ah, but I would prefer to remain anonymous seeing how you don’t know who I am.”

 

“Am I supposed to know your name?” I asked, confused. I raked my brain to see if I had met this mysterious stranger before. Nope.

 

He seemed to be pouting again. “Some people do.”

 

“Well, seeing how you’re not offering my name and how you insist on being nameless, I shall follow your lead and do the same.”

 

Above us, the seatbelt light dinged off and another flight attendant announced that it was now safe to walk around and to take out our electronics.

 

“You’re very witty, you know that?” He pulled out his laptop as I did the same. My iTunes was still playing U-Kiss songs and being the curious girl that I am, I pulled out the CD case and decided to read through the lyrics.

 

“They’re handsome,” I commented as I glanced at the cover. I noticed him smirk beside me. Ignoring him, I continued to flip through the pages and stopped when I came across one of the members.

 

Eli. Kim Eli. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N:: I hope you guys are liking this fanfic so far! (: 

&& BTWs, I got the Korean translation off of Google Translate.. so if it's wrong.. sowwies ! 

 

AND PLEASE COMMENT? I'd looove to hear feedback on what you guys are thinking so far... 

Bad things,

Good things,

Random things,

I WANT IT ALL.