Samantha's Visit to the BEASTLY Dorm.

Is this Love even possible?

 

THIRD PERSON POV

 

“You think she’ll be okay?” Samantha let the question float out into the air as she sighed and glanced at her boyfriend who was sitting beside her on the couch.

 

“She’ll be fine; it is Christina we’re talking about after all. Besides, she has that Eli boy taking care of her as well,” Kikwang grinned.

 

A frown formed on her face as she lay down and placed her head in his lap, still concerned over her sister’s first day of filming. “I guess so…”

 

He her hair and gave her a reassuring smile. “She’s a lot like you- and she can definitely take care of herself the way you can.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right. I’m sure she’s okay,” Samantha gave in finally. “I saw your Bad Girl Japanese MV. You were heart stopping as usual.”

 

“I tend to have that effect on women,” he winked.

 

“Pft, that’s what you think. Anyways, you guys are all amazing.” Flicking on the TV, her body froze as Secret came on the screen performing their song Starlight Moonlight, even though they had stopped promoting it already. Kikwang noticed her stiffen and reached over and changed the channel instantly.

 

“Hey.”

 

Samantha turned and looked up at him, still lying down. “I’m fine. It’s been a year after all.”

 

Kikwang knew his girlfriend well enough to be able to decipher her lie and he pulled her up into a tight hug. “It was hard on you though,” he said softly.

 

“I’m fine, really. Besides, if anyone has the right to be angry with her, it’s you.” Samantha turned her head into his chest and snuggled closer, relaxing within the safe haven of his strong arms.

 

“I never imagined Hyosung to be that type of girl though,” Kikwang shook his head at the memory. “To think that she blackmailed me by threatening you… that was low.”

 

“Sometimes I wonder if she really had dug up dirt on me. I mean, she could’ve been bluffing. And besides, I honestly don’t care if my past is revealed; I have nothing bad I need to hide.”

 

“I guess we’ll never know. Man, she was scary. And that one time when you fainted and forgot who I was… that was seriously the most depressing moment in my entire life,” he noted as he absentmindedly drew designs on Samantha’s arm.

 

“But then I remembered you at the last minute and ran in front of cameras and confessed to you,” she laughed. “I’m glad I got my memories back, even though it took a while to fully recover all of them.”

 

“I’m glad you did too. My heart literally jumped out of my chest when I saw you burst through the door.”

 

“You should’ve seen the look on Hyosung’s face; she was pissed.

 

“Well, of course she was pissed! She finally got me to go in front of everyone and pretend to be her boyfriend… and then you come running through confessing and I accepted your confession, which put her in the most awkward position.”

 

“It was all over the news, too. ‘America’s Precious XXSilver and Beast’s Kikwang are in a relationship!’ or it’d say ‘Asia’s Princess XXSilver and Korea’s Prince Kikwang are dating, Hyosung blackmails Kikwang into being her boyfriend!’ I kinda felt bad for Hyosung; she got a lot of bad publicity for a while.”

 

“It was nice of you to step up and defend Hyosung,” Kikwang gazed down at his girlfriend. “If I was in your position, I don’t know if I’d be able to do that or not. I’d probably enjoy how she was getting burnt for her greed.”

 

“It was tough. Honestly I found some enjoyment in the fans dissing her, but I put myself in her shoes and realized that if this continued, her career would be over and the rest of the Secret members would be put in a bad position as well,” she admitted. “They’re a pretty good girl group.”

 

“The fans have been pretty kind to us, huh?” Kikwang smiled, his eyes folding into crescents. “I was expecting some haters, but surprisingly there were none.”

 

“That’s because we’re such a perfect couple,” Samantha laughed as she unfolded herself from his lap. “Anyways, it’s about lunch time. Are you hungry?”

 

“I’m always hungry for your cooking.”

 

Samantha skipped over to the kitchen and began digging through the fridge. “How are the other Beast members? I haven’t seen them in a while.”

 

“They’re all good. Sadly, Stephanie and Junhyung ended up only becoming friends and now he’s dating Kara’s Goo Hara. Doojoon is still with Tiffany. I’m with you. The rest of them are loners.”

 

“Yeah, I heard from Stephanie. Did you know she has a different boyfriend now?”

 

Kikwang joined her and automatically began washing the vegetables that Samantha laid out on the counter. “She’s dating someone?”

 

“Yup. Guess who?”

 

“Is he a celebrity?”

 

“Yeah,” Samantha jumped around, a bubbly smile on her face.

 

“There’s too many to name.”

 

“Fine. I’ll just tell you then. She’s dating Infinite’s L!”

 

“No way? How’d this come about?”

 

Samantha started chopping the vegetables that Kikwang handed her, tossing the finished pieces into a pan for the time being. “We were at a club one day, just the four of us girls- Seohyun, though she just sat there talking on the phone with Yonghwa, Tiffany, Stephanie, and I- and some of Infinite’s members were there as well and we ended up dancing and hanging out with them. Stephanie and L began talking and, well, you know what happened.”

 

“Wow. Wait a minute, you went to a club and hung out with Infinite?”

 

“Yeah, why?”

 

“Yah! You’re my girlfriend! I can’t have you getting close to other boys,” Kikwang pouted.

 

Samantha reached over and splashed some water on his face. “Don’t worry, you’re the only guy I see. Anyways, the other guys are just friends.”

 

“That’s what they all say,” he muttered as he dried his face with the dry sections on his shirt.

 

“Hey! What are the other members doing today?”

 

“Nothing, why?”

 

“How ‘bout I cook for all of you guys and we bring it over to them?” Her eyes twinkled with excitement at the thought of hanging out with everyone again. “It’s been forever since I’ve got to hang out with all of you at the same time since y’all have been busy in Japan recently.”

 

“I wanna stay here with you though.”

 

Ignoring Kikwang’s pout, Samantha wiped her hands and drew out her cellphone, calling Yoseob and putting it on speaker. “Hey, Yoseob?”

 

“Oh! It’s Samantha!”

 

“Hey Seobbie. Are you guys all home right now?”

 

“Yeah, well, except for Kikwang, but he’s over there with you.”

 

“Did you guys eat yet?”

 

“Nope,” he replied cheerfully, “we just woke up!”

 

Samantha checked the kitchen clock and stared at her phone. “Dude… it’s almost one…”

 

“Yeah. We needed to catch up on sleep. Dongwoon and Hyunseung are still sleeping; Junhyung’s on the computer video chatting with his girlfriend, and Doojoon’s watching City Hunter.”

 

“Cool. I’m bringing lunch over.”

 

“YEAAAAAH!” Samantha winced at Yoseob’s high pitch squeal.

 

“We’ll be there in about twenty minutes, okay? Don’t do anything dangerous that’ll burn down the apartment,” she instructed.

 

“Yoseob, are you okay?” Doojoon’s lazy voice sounded in the background. “You seriously have a high range.”

 

“Hey Yoseob, I’m going to hang up now. Bye!”

 

“I didn’t know that Yoseob could go that high,” Kikwang commented as she stuffed the phone back in her pocket.

 

“Seriously, right? Makes me kinda jealous.”

 

“Your range is higher though.”

 

“I’m a girl. He’s a guy. Some girls can’t even go as high as he does!”

 

Samantha grabbed the other ingredients and yanked a pan out from the cabinets and soon a delicious smell began filling up the room.

 

Kikwang leaned over her shoulder as she cooked. “What’s this?”

 

“Omelettes.”

 

“Can I have a bite?” Kikwang begged her as he wrapped his arms around her from the back.

 

“In about ten more minutes when we’re at your dorm,” she glanced back at him.

 

Ten minutes later, they pulled in front of Beast’s apartment in a taxi. After paying the driver, they carried the bags up though the elevator and Kikwang punched in the code. Sliding past Samantha to get into the room first, he made sure that everything was presentable. After throwing some clothes into a hidden pile, he opened the door for her sheepishly.

 

Rolling her eyes at him, she announced her presence to the rest of the guys. “I’m here.”

 

“SAMAAAANTHAAAA!” Yoseob’s high pitched scream echoed as he watched her place the food down and tackled her to the ground. “EYEEEEEEE MISSED CHUUU!”

 

She patted his hair and sat up. “I missed you too.”

 

Doojoon and Junhyung stood before her and helped her back to her feet. “It’s been a while,” the leader grinned as he instantly began poking through the food and setting it out on the table.

 

“Yah, kids, let’s eat!” Samantha made her way into the bedroom and shook the two sleeping members. “Hyunseung… Dongwoon… Hyunseung… DONGWOONHYUNSEUNG!”

 

Dongwoon rolled over and cracked open an eye that immediately grew wider as he realized who was waking him up. Throwing his arms around her, he began rocking back in forth with excitement. “You’re back!”

 

“Shouldn’t I be the one saying that?” She hugged him back and worked free of his long arms. “Go to the kitchen, I brought lunch.”

 

“Eh? It’s lunch time already?” He rubbed his eyes and yawned as he climbed out of bed and zombie-walked out of the room.

 

Standing with her hands on her hips, Samantha turned to the last snoring obstacle, Hyunseung.

 

“Hyunseung.” She shook him hard, knowing that he was a deep sleeper. “HYUNSEUNGHYUNSEUNGHYUNSEUNG!”

 

He simply snorted and rolled over, snuggling deeper into his blanket.

 

“SEUUUNGIE!” She pinched his cheeks. She sat on him. She jumped on the bed. She pulled him out of the bed and onto the floor with a thud.

 

Nothing.

 

“If you don’t wake up, you’re not getting any food,” Samantha muttered.

 

“Samantha! Ignore him and come eat!” Kikwang called.

 

“You guys eat first! Just save some for me and this sleeping bear!” She yelled back as she nudged Hyunseung.

 

Finally he groaned. “Doojoon… why is your voice so girlie today? A couple more minutes… a couple more minutes.”

 

“Get. Up. Now.

 

“Lemme sleep… a couple more… SNOOOOOORE.”

 

Samantha stood up with WTF look plastered across her face. “Hyunseung.”

 

No response.

 

HYUNSEUNG!” She leaned close to the boy and screamed his name.

 

“OHHH MY GAAAAAA! IT WASN’T ME! I DIDN’T PEE in my pants - what the…” he blinked at Samantha’s close up face for a moment. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

He leaped up and slammed against the wall. “Where’d you come from?”

 

“Thanks for saying hi,” she rolled her eyes. “I’ve been trying to wake you up for FOREVER. You are such a deep sleeper!”

 

“Ah. So that was you and not Doojoon?” Hyunseung scratched his head sheepishly. “I was wondering why his voice became so… anyways, HI!” He hugged Samantha and swung her up in a circle. “Long time no see!”

 

“I brought lunch. Go eat some before the rest of the guys gobble it all up.”

 

Hyunseung was gone in the blink of an eye at her words, leaving her behind chuckling. She slowly walked out of the room feeling exhausted and she laughed when she saw the boy shoveling the meal down his throat. Sliding into the empty seat beside Kikwang, she placed some of the food onto her plate.

 

“There is nothing like home cooked meal,” Junhyung announced as he leaned back in his chair, done with the meal. “Thanks Samantha!”

 

The rest of the members echoed his thanks as they continued eating.

 

“No problem. You guys have been working hard,” she smiled as she took another bite.

 

“My wifeey cooks the best food,” Kikwang gave Samantha a side hug.

 

“You guys have advanced that far? You’re calling each other wifeey and hubbie now?” Dongwoon asked with raised eyebrows and snickered. “You guys should go on WGM.”

 

“Shut up and eat,” Kikwang ordered the maknae. Dongwoon shrugged and did as he said.

 

“What are you two love birds doing today?” Yoseob questioned as he too finished the meal.

 

Samantha glanced at Kikwang. “I don’t know.”

 

“Maybe we should go on a triple date,” Kikwang suggested, flicking his head at Doojoon and Junhyung.

 

“Fany and I are secretly dating,” Doojoon shook his head. “Besides, they just got back today to prepare for the 2011 Incheon Korean Wave concert where her group’s going to performing and Tiffany is going to be a MC. The concert’s in two days.”

 

“We’re performing Fiction there, too,” Hyunseung added in thoughtfully. “Along with Kara,” he nudged Junhyung playfully. “You should bring flowers to your girl.”

 

“You’re just jealous that I got a girl,” he smirked as he turned to Samantha. “You gonna be there?”

 

“Yeah, I’m singing Never Again,” she smiled. “Hey, you should take Hyunseung’s advice and show up with flowers.”

 

“Girls like that?” Junhyung asked.

 

“Heck yeah we do! Especially if it’s from our boyfriends,” she replied.

 

“Maybe I should bring Hara some flowers…”

 

“Yeah, you should. Anyways, do you guys have anything planned for today?” Samantha inquired while she gathered the dirty plates and started sponging them down in the sink.

 

“Nah. Can we do something that us singles can join in with?” Yoseob pouted as he helped her wash off the bubbles and placed the plates in the drying rack.

 

“How about a movie?” Dongwoon suggested. “Or we can chill here and watch a drama.”

 

“CITY HUNTER!” Samantha recommended. “Lee Minho is such a good actor! And he’s incredibly good looking.”

 

“Let’s watch something without that guy,” Kikwang quickly offered, his jealous flashing through the air.

 

“God of Study? Yoo Seungho and Lee Hyunwoo are adorable. Actually… Yoo Seungho reminds me of you, Kikwang,” Samantha commented as she finished the dishes.

 

“Aren’t they younger than you?” Yoseob asked with wide eyes.

 

“By only a year or so,” Samantha pouted.

 

“Whoa there.” Kikwang picked her up off her feet and swung her around. “What’s with this nonsense?”

 

“Nothing,” she smiled sweetly at him.

 

He chuckled and loped over to the TV table where he picked up the drama and inserted the first disc into the video player. “Alright, God of Study it is.”

 

--

 

“I can’t believe we finished that whole drama,” Samantha yawned and stood up to stretch.

 

“It’s six in the morning,” Kikwang mumbled with his eyes half closed. “I’ll take you back to your dorm.”

 

“No,” she stifled another yawn, “it’s okay. I can get back on my own.”

 

“I’m taking you back.”

 

“Fine.” She glanced at the rest of the sleeping members and laughed. “Looks like they’re all fast in dreamland now.”

 

“Yoseob conked out after episode 9, Doojoon fell asleep during episode 10, Junhyung nodded off when episode 12 ended, Hyunseung collapsed a few moments before episode 14 began, and Dongwoon slept after episode 15,” Kikwang shrugged as he flicked on his jacket and held the door open for Samantha.

 

“Thanks.” She gathered the containers that she had used to bring the food in, placed them in bags, and cleaned away the empty boxes of the pizza that they had ordered for dinner. Closing the lid to the trashcan, she grabbed the bags and headed out the door with Kikwang following after he locked the door.

 

The ride to her apartment was filled with tired silence.

 

“What’d you tell Christina?” Kikwang finally spoke.

 

“I told her that I had a schedule and that I wouldn’t be back.”

 

“You lied?”

 

“I actually really did have a schedule- I was supposed to help Kame organize some company stuff, but then after I texted Christina, Kame called and told me that he took care of it all already.”

 

“Ah, so he was the one who called?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

The car pulled up in front of the building and Kikwang exited his door, went around to the other side, and held Samantha’s door open for her. They rode up the elevator and entered the apartment.

 

“I wonder if she came home?” Samantha mused out loud. She entered Christina’s room and was puzzled when she found it empty. “Oh? She’s not here.”

 

She heard Kikwang snicker from her room. “Come check this out!”

 

She hurried over to her boyfriend and froze when she saw her little sister sleeping on her bed… with Eli’s arm wrapped around her.

 

“What’s he doing here?” She whispered to Kikwang.

 

“They probably had a late filming night and collapsed here without realizing it,” he answered as he tried his best to hold back his laughter.

 

“Do you think they’re going to become a couple?”

 

Kikwang glanced at the two sleepers. “Most likely, yeah. Maybe we should wake them up and see how they react.”

 

Samantha walked to the edge of the bed and shook Christina. “Hey Christina,” she whispered into her ear.

 

Christina stirred and opened her eyes, blinking against the stream of light that was beginning to flood through the curtains and into the room. “Ah, hi sis.”

 

“Look beside you,” Samantha grinned.

 

Christina turned her head slowly. “OHMYSWEEETMUFFFFFINS!”

 

Eli woke up and rubbed his eyes with a sigh. And then he glanced around the room. And finally his eyes found Christina who was also looking at him with shock. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

They both leaped back and tumbled out of the bed on their respective sides.

 

Kikwang and Samantha burst out into laughter and high-fived each other.

 

“That was good. We should've filmed it.”

 

“Oh yeah.”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note (:

YAY FOR SUPER LONG UPDATE! xD 

Ah, and the whole Samantha and Kikwang vs. Hyosung was from my fanfic Sweet Love or Bitter Hate just in case you guys were wondering where that came from (: [Sweet Love or Bitter Hate is my un-edited fic about Samantha and Kikwang.]

 @AeriPark: Here's some Beast for ya! Hehehe. YAY! All the members have shown up in this story now. 

So my aunt works for my dad and she took the day off, and seeing how my dad's her employer, I got to fill in for her. I finished all the work that I needed to do.. and now I'm just writing! YAY! My dad offered to drive me home (even though it's 30-45 minutes -without traffic- away), but I told him I'd rather stay here and use the comptuer. If I was at home, my mom usually makes me get off within an hour and a half so I can't get much typing done, hah. 

YAY FOR GETTING PAID AND FOR GETTING TO USE THE COMPUTER AAAALLL DAAY! :P 

OMG, I was watching the 2011 Korean Wave concert on allkpop.. man.. I really REALLY REALLY miss them SHINee and Beast boys :3 

I wonder if Kikwang and Hyosung have a thing in real life? Because if they do, they got to see each other at the concert... OHSADDAY. 

 

BEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTSHINEESHINEESHINEESHINEEBEASTSHINEE.

The other day, I was thinking about my two FAVORITE Kpop singers, Key and Kikwang. And I realized.. I was to make a couple name for them, nothing would change. Kikwang + Key = Keykwang. Or use Key's real name and Kikwang + Kibum = Kibum... or Kikwang...

Or I could just make it into BumKwang? xD 

Kwangbum? Kikey? KwangKi? LAMO. 

I think I like BumKwang the best. Teeheehhehe.

 

 

hanhernz [block]  on 8-16-2011 13:23:41 says: x
WOOHYUN IS FREAKING Y! NAMABS! XDD
Woohyun and Sungyeol are my biases. ^^
LOL, I can't wait for when they wake up in the morning, how their reaction will be like.
URGH TOO MUCH INESS. haha
aww, Eli is so nice, he always gives her his jacket

AGREED! xD I love Infinite.. they're hilarious. I WANT TO BE THEIR LITTLE SISTER, RAWR. && Yeah, Eli strinkes me as the type of guy who's a total gentleman (: I really wanna ask his dad to cook for me, lol. 

leeminhyun13 [block]  on 8-16-2011 10:10:02 says: x
Hahahah. Omg. Iris? Hahah. I love that drama hahah. Your bro is soo clueless haha. 
Well, cute chappie though! I like it^^
keep updating! Hah. Hwaiting! ^^

I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it's good! I'm started watching City Hunter but got distracted by Prosecutor Princess.. and now I'm not watching either of them, lol. I returned to rewatching Infinite's YAMO and then their Sesame Street (:

AeriPark [block]  on 8-15-2011 23:13:51 says: x
WAAAW. Hahaah AHEMGEE! xD I just laughed out loud and looked like an idiot. xD oh well:D And it's so sweet how they fell asleep... But theyre gonna freak out in the morning. 
I bet that's how WW III starts. Hahahaha yay:D

It's okay, I tend to do that all the time. I'll be using headphones and watch some Korean show and start laughing like crazy.. and my mom would ask me if I was okay xD