DANGER: SCENE ONE.

Is this Love even possible?

 

*Third Person POV: The First Scene*

 

Cars zoom by a young woman dressed in casual clothes that’s looking down at the ground. People pass her by and she remains standing in the same spot. At last she looks up.

 

A man grabs her by her arm, telling her that she should spend the night with him. She gives him a look of contempt and shrugs him off with a scoff. The walking light turns green and she crosses the road, leaving behind a stunned man who’s slowly growing angry, his courage edged on by the scorn of his friends. He dashes after the girl and shoves her against the brick wall of a store. She rubs her arm, her eyes flashing with disbelief and anger. Biting back her rising rage, she brushes by him and stalks off. Before she could get far, the man once again yanks her arm and throws her into an alleyway, pushing her up against another wall.

 

She gives an impatient sigh and simultaneously twists the man’s wrist and flips the man over her back onto the ground. He lies there groaning and withering in pain. For the third time, she walks away, not noticing the crazy look the man is throwing at her as he silently rises from his feet and takes out a knife. Raising his arm, he brings it down.

 

Before the blade could touch her, another man flies onto the scene and uses his arm to hit the attacker’s arm, stopping the fluid motion. The second man knocks the first man onto the ground with a swift blow to his diaphragm and knees.

 

He takes a step closer to the gasping man and crouches beside him. “If you ever touch this lady again,” he says, “I will kill you. That I promise.”

 

He straightens up and takes a firm hold of the woman’s arm. “And I’ve told you countless times to stay by my side. Why do you always wander off?”

 

She grins. “I know I’m safe since you’re always there.”

 

“What if one day you walk off and I can’t find you? What if someone really does stab you before I can stop him?” The man is angry now.

 

“I know you’ll always keep me safe,” she states simply.

 

He stares at her for a minute and then shakes his head. “What am I going to do with you?”

 

“You’re going to take me to get some ice cream,” she says as she smiles at him sweetly.

 

“I’ll let you go this time,” he turns around to the man who’s still on the ground. “But keep my warning in mind.” With that, he leads the girl away and opens the passenger door to a waiting car.

 

After making sure she was situated, he shuts the door and slides smoothly into the drivers seat and starts the engine.

 

“Choi Chohee,” he glances at her from the corner of his eye as he drives. “You seriously need to stop disappearing on me like that.”

 

“Yah, Woohyun oppa! I didn’t go far,” she pouts. ”It’s not like I ran away or anything.”

 

“Do you know how worried I was? Do you know how much I freaked out? What if one day it isn’t you walking off- it’s you being kidnapped?”

 

The girl opens to object but then falls silent. “Mianhe oppa, I don’t do it anymore,” she says after a long silence.

 

He watches her for a bit. “All right. Stop with the glum face. Let’s get some ice cream and then I need to bring you home.”

 

“Okay!”

 

They pull up to the parking space and he steps out of the car. Ducking his head back in, he says, “Don’t get out of the car. And if someone starts harassing you, honk the horn.”

 

“Ne, oppa. I’ll be waiting!”

 

He walks into the store, peering out of the windows now and then to make sure she was okay.

 

Inside the car, Chohee is humming the chorus to a popular song ‘Mona Lisa’. Pausing the CD, she watches the man order their ice cream.

 

“Woohyun oppa is the coolest guy out there,” she says happily as he walks back to the car and hands her the cone.

 

“Hurry and eat it before it melts!” He orders.

 

They spend the next few minutes the ice cream in silence. When they’re done, he throws the napkins away and brings the car to an enormous mansion, parking it in the back.

 

Meanwhile inside a house, the President of South Korea is sitting with his head in his hands, loads of stress marking lines across his handsome face. An army officer stands in attention before him, a paper crumpled on the desk.

 

“Sir?” The officer asks.

 

“We need to get her away from here,” the President sighs, rubbing his forehead. “Her home isn’t safe for her anymore.”

 

“America would be good, sir.”

 

The President looks up at the man. “You think so?”

 

“If we tell certain people in the government about it, I’m sure they’ll watch over her as well.”

 

“I know I can always depend on you, Admiral Chungsoo. America it is.” The President glances once more at the rumpled note. “Threatening my daughter like this is low.”

 

“People rebelling against you is low, sir.”

 

A female agent knocks and enters the room. “Sir, Chohee-ssi has just returned.”

 

“Thank you. Admiral, I suppose we must stop here. If Chohee hears about this, she’ll be worried.” The President dismisses the army officers and strolls outside, waiting for his daughter.

 

“Appa!” Chohee’s face brightens up as she sees her father and she dashes to his side and hugs him.

 

Woohyun appears soon after and he bows the minute he sees the President. “Sir.”

 

“I would like to say that our Chohee has been good today,” the President laughs, “but unfortunately that seems impossible. I just hope she wasn’t that much trouble today.”

 

“Yah, appa!” Chohee whines.

 

Woohyun smiles. “She was manageable.”

 

“I can’t thank you enough for taking so much care of her. I know that I can trust you with her life.”

 

“It’s my honor to be able to guard her,” Woohyun bows again. “After all, you were the one who picked me off the streets when I was younger and you gave me a home.”

 

The President pats him on the back. “See me later. I have some important matters I need to discuss with you.”

 

Woohyun nods.

 

Chohee skips off and Woohyun automatically follows her after bowing good-bye.

 

“Oppa,” Chohee calls as she plops down on the bed. “Do you ever get tired of having to guard me?”

 

“What?”

 

“I mean, with your looks and all that, it should be easy for you to get a different job, get a wife, and start a family. There are several women who would love to be your wife. I feel like I’m just tying you down.”

 

He walks over to her and pats her head. “Silly, don’t think like that. I’m glad to be able to watch over you.”

 

She remains silent for a moment. “Do you want to go shopping,” she asks suddenly, bouncing up on her bed.

 

“Why not?” He sighs.

 

She leaps out the room and is leaning against the car by the time Woohyun catches up with her. “You have so much energy.”

 

“I’m young and you’re old,” she sticks her tongue out.

 

He chuckles as he starts the car and drives off.

 

--

 

In the house, the President is strolling through the garden when Admiral Chungsoo walks up to him and hands him another note with a grave look on his face.

 

“President Choi.”

 

The man turns around. “Ah, Admiral. What brings you here again?” His face falls when he sees the slip of paper. “Another one?”

 

“I think Chohee’s in danger,” Admiral Chungsoo admits as the President reads it.

 

“The paper says that they’ll attack her today.” The President looks up. “She’s home though, right?”

 

“They just left,” Chungsoo replies.

 

“Send some of your men after them and call her cell phone. Tell Woohyun about the threat,” the President orders instantly.

 

Admiral Chungsoo salutes him and hurries off to carry out his instructions.

 

--

 

“Oppa! You need to try on some clothes, too,” Chohee pouts as she tries on another outfit.

 

“No thanks. I have enough clothes.” Woohyun says as women start staring at him. He moves away to the chairs and sits down.

 

“Excuse me,” a young woman walks up to him, “are you alone?”

 

Her friends stand in the distance whispering.

 

Chohee glares at them and marches up to Woohyun. “Oppa,” she says sweetly, “why are you talking to other girls when you’re with me?”

 

The woman freezes and slowly backs out awkwardly as her friends send Chohee death stares.

 

“Are you done yet?” Woohyun asks. Chohee nods as she pays for her clothes and they walk out. Glancing back and seeing how the others were still staring, Chohee smirks and links arms with Woohyun. He looks at her and holds back laughter when he realizes what she’s up to.

 

“Aish, those girls are annoying,” Chohee says as she spins around in a circle.

 

“Thanks for saving me,” Woohyun smiles.

 

“It’s because you’re too good-looking,” she accuses him. “Girls are always after you.”

 

“Says the girl who got attacked by a guy earlier today,” he rolls his eyes. “You’re too pretty for your own good too.”

 

“I wonder if we would get into half the amount of trouble that we do now if we were ugly?” She ponders out loud.

 

“Probably not,” he laughs.

 

They enter another store and she glances through some of the clothes. As she pushes the hangers aside to have a better look at certain shirts, she catches a glimpse of a man staring at her. Casually looking around the store, she notices several more men.

 

“Oppa, I think those men are dangerous,” she says as she pulls Woohyun aside. He pretends to shop as he surveys the room.

 

“Let’s go,” he whispers.

 

They quickly walk out, weave in and out of the horde of shoppers, and decide to go to the food court, hoping to have thrown the strangers off their track by then.

 

“I’m going to the restroom,” Chohee informs him as she hands him her bags.

 

She enters the room and leans toward the mirrors, checking on her appearance. Satisfied, she pushes the door to one of the toilets and before she knew it, a hand wraps around .

 

“Tie her up,” a man demands as he appears out of an adjacent toilet stall.

 

She struggles to get free but the first man had too strong of a grip on her. Biting the flesh in front of her, she spits at them. “Who are you guys and what do you think you’re doing?”

 

“This is her, right?” The second man holds up a picture and compares it to Chohee. “Such a petite body… but such a big attitude,” he chuckles. “The boss said that we can have our fun with her first, as long as we don't kill her.”

 

The first man throws her on the floor and knees down beside her, running his hand up her thigh. “So pretty,” he grins as he starts ing her shirt.

 

Twisting her body, she kicks the man in his sensitive area and uses her head to ram the other man against the stall.

 

“Son of a -!” The second man curses as he starts after her, instantly pinning her to the ground. “I was going to try to be gentle, but now you’re going to pay.” He s his jeans and yanks Chohee roughly up, tearing her shirt off. Before he could do anything, however, the door to the restroom slams open and a furious Woohyun appears.

 

He instantly knocks both men unconscious and ties them up with their own ropes. After calling the President, he unties Chohee and knees by her on the ground, taking his own shirt off and helping Chohee put it on.

 

“Are you okay?” He asks as he lifts her up gently.

 

“N-n-ne,” her voice shakes as tears start falling down her cheeks. He hugs her for a moment, calming her down.

 

“It’s okay. Oppa’s here. You’re safe. I’m sorry. You’re safe,” he repeats as he carries her out bridal style. Admiral Chungsoo meets them with his men, a grim look appearing on his face when he sees how Woohyun was shirtless and Chohee was wearing his shirt. “They’re inside, unconscious,” Woohyun tells him.

 

“We’ll take care of them,” Chungsoo confirms.

 

Woohyun places her gently into the car seat and he drives her home, carrying her up to her room.

 

He sets her down on her bed and tries to straighten up. However, Chohee’s shaky arms wrap around his neck and she refuses to let go. “O-oppa.”

 

“You’re home now,” he pats her head as he kneels beside her. “I need to tell your father what happened.”

 

“N-no…” She sniffs as her tears keep coming. “Don’t leave.”

 

He looks down on her frightened figure. “I won’t. I’ll stay by your side,” he promises as he pulls up a chair to sit in.

 

--

 

“These men attacked her?” The President roars when Admiral Chungsoo reported back to him. “Where are they?”

 

“My men are questioning them right now. Is Miss Chohee safe?”

 

President Choi stands up from his seat and marches toward Chohee’s room. “I don’t know. I heard them come home but…”

 

He opens the door with Chungsoo behind him.

 

Woohyun and Chohee are asleep; Woohyun’s sitting in the chair, leaning over onto the bed with Chohee asleep, lying on the bed, and her arms are wrapped around his neck.

 

“They’re safe,“ Admiral gives a sigh of relief.

 

The President frowns, thinking about the threats. “For now.” 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:: YAY FOR TWO STORIES IN ONE! *WOOOT*

LOL. I hope you guys like the first scene in the movie (:

Woohyun, aka Eli, is soooo cool! I WANT A HAWT BODYGUARD :3

 

&& don't you guys love the picture of eli that i put up? LMAO, Eli, you totally just made my day <3

 

 

hanhernz [block]  on 8-14-2011 00:29:24 says: x
LOL, you're welcome.
OMG I DID THAT EXACT SAME THING! I immediately thought of B2ST so then I went to watch the MV. haha
Bad Girl is okay but it's not that catchy. I don't even remember how it goes. Mr. Taxi is wayyy better. XD
ANYWAY, with the story.
why can't she just admit that she likes Eli? dang, girl!
I'm still a little bit meh(?) about Eli's nickname. Porky...If I was Eli I'd sort of be a little annoyed. BWAHAHA but that's just me. XD

I love Mr. Taxi ^^ 
She's stubborn, *nodnod* LOL
&& hahahhahaha it kinds sounds like she's calling him a pig.. But I guess Eli's okay with it since it's an 'inside' thing between him and the girl he likes.

leeminhyun13 [block]  on 8-13-2011 17:06:50 says: x
Hahah. OMG. just like me! There was one time, My friend was talking to my other friend in Korean and i was like "........"
But then my other friend said " Aigoo. Chincha?! Kenchana kenchana.. " 
Then i was like " woo! *happy to understand what she's saying~ * "
Hahah.

Hahahha I love it when that happens! My brother thinks i'm a freak though >< A Korean obsessed freak. Oh wells. xD