ELI & CHRISTINA :: OTW; OUT OUT OUT!

Is this Love even possible?

"KEY OUT, KEY OUT." 

 

Eli and I stared up at the sky, wondering where the voice was coming from. And then we stared at each other, thinking the same thing: Key and Amber were the fourth group; Key was out; Amber is alone; Amber can't win alone; Someone, most likely Taecyeon, was already being the SPARTA. 

 

"It's starting now," I smiled grimly as the final siren sounded. "Okay. Recap. All five groups are here. Key is out. We have four out of the ten bags: walkie-talkies, extra life, schedule, and the 'burn medicine.'"

 

"And the next location they're cutting off is the outer left edge- the Hungry Bear restaurant, the Winnie the Pooh thing, and the Splash mountain. Should we try for another bag or try to eliminate a couple?"

 

"We could do both," I held up our special communication device.

 

"Yeah, that works too. How about we do both at the same time? We split up and search for bags, and if we run into a couple, we'll try to take them out. Contact me if you need help, and vice versa."

 

I high fived him and he disappeared after telling me that he'd be in the far north side. Quite honestly, my hands have been itching to rip off a name tag. The easiest target would probably be Sandara.

 

Nah, I shook my head. Time would be wasted if I tried to single out a person. Rather than that, I'll do as Eli suggested. Search for bags while letting others come to me.

 

Entering into the Dumbo building with my VJ, I unsuccessfully searched the area. There was nothing there...

A movement caught my eye as I was about to exit. Twirling around, I barely managed to defend my nametag from Zico's probing hands.

 

"Where's Hyuna-ssi?" I asked, my eyes narrowed.

 

"Where's Eli-ssi?" He countered as he constantly shifted his weight.

 

As we circled each other, I noticed a paper sticking out of his back pocket. Hm?

 

"ZICO! WHERE ARE YOU?" Hyuna's voice cut through the air and grew louder as she approached. 

 

There was no way I could take both of them on at the same time. I caught my VJ's gaze and flicked my eyes toward the door. He nodded. When Zico's head whipped toward the door to answer his partner's call, I lunged forward, grabbed the paper, which turned out to be another "Burn Medicine" card, and ran for my life.  

 

"GET HER," Zico roared as I sped past a startled Hyuna. Feet thudded after me as I twisted around buildings and came to a screeching halt in front of  Taecyeon. I eyed the card he had in his hand. 

 

"Uh, Oppa, there's another group chasing me, so have fun with that, and I'm uh... going to steal your card and disappear!" And I did just as I said. 

 

He didn't have enough time to chase me because Zico and Hyuna came crashing through as I made my escape. Blending in the shadows, I watched as Zico pushed Hyuna behind him and Taecyeon pushed Yoona behind him; the two groups eyed each other wearily. I took the chance to breathe and examined Taecyeon's card. It was a "Fire" card. 

 

How interesting. 

 

"G.O. OUT. G.O. OUT." 

 

I suppose I can go around stealing other people's bags and let them take each other out. Yup. I'll be the thief in the game. Let's see now... All together, Eli and I have the contents of six bags. Something told me to look up, and I did. 

 

Nothing new was happening. The two groups were still fighting each other. 

 

My gaze flickered around me, all my senses alerted. What was I looking for?

 

Then I saw it: a shadow slithering in the darkness across the fight from me. Someone else was watching. I took a step backward and circled around. When I reached the house across from my previous position, I placed my back to the wall and glanced around the corner. The shadow was still there, engrossed in the fight. Motioning to my VJ to stay where he was, I placed one foot in front of another, not wanting to make a sound. Soon I was standing directly behind Amber. With one fluid motion, I ripped her name tag off, melted into the darkness before she could turn around, and departed. 

 

"AMBER OUT. AMBER OUT." 

 

One couple was completely eliminated from the match. From a safe location, I watched as the fight momentarily stopped as the four people were distracted by Amber's sudden appearance and sudden elimination. 

 

G.O. was out, which meant that he left Sandara alone in this game. Looking into my camera, I smirked. "Sandara-ssi, I'm coming for you." 

 

Just as I turned my back, I heard the announcer. "YOONA OUT. YOONA OUT." I instantly pressed my back against the closest wall and turned to face the fight. Hyuna was doing the same thing as I was while Zico and Taecyeon jabbed at each other.

 

Bells.

 

I heard bells draw nearer to the fight.

 

The only person who could have bells right now... would be Sandara. Eli had his "Burn Medicine" card while everyone was within my eyesight, sans G.O. who was already out.

 

Sure enough, a stealthy, but not totally silent, Sandara Park appeared to my right, oblivious of my presence. Her eyes scanned the crowd, looking for an easy target, not knowing she was one herself.

 

She waited.

 

I waited.

 

When I stepped forth, a form came hurling at me from my left and tackled me to the ground.