& RUNNING, RUNNING.

Is this Love even possible?

 

Christina's POV

 

“That plane scene was totally déjà-vu,” I laughed, my eyes curving into crescents as filming ended for the day.

 

“I’m so glad today’s filming was easy,” Eli sighed. “The day after tomorrow, however… that’s when the legit filming starts.” He threw a glance at me as we walked away from the site.

 

“Seriously, right?” A gigantic clock displayed the time from its spot in the window of a shop. 8:00 AM. I need to hurry to my next schedule for the day: Running Man. “Eli, where’s XXX?”

 

“Oh? That’s not that far from here. Is that where your next activity is located?” I nodded as he pointed toward the right and gave me detailed directions. Thanking him, I dashed away, hurrying to reach the street, seeing how I was already late. Thankfully the guests didn’t have to be there at the same time as the hosts.

 

Arriving at the site, I greeted the PDs and watched the MCs joke around on screen. A few minutes later, the PDs gave me the signal to start walking toward the hosts.

 

“Ah! Who’s this?” Yu Jaesuk asked as I drew closer to them. I smiled as I saw the men high five each other with excitement. Prior to appearing on the show, I had Youtubed some of the previous episodes to get an idea of how the show was like.

 

“Can it be?” Ji Sukjin danced around in a circle, hugging Kim Jongkook tightly. “The PDs said that an actress from America was going to be a guest!”

 

“Hello!” Haha greeted me with slightly awkward English as I bowed to them and the camera. “Nice to meet you!”

 

“Hello!” I bowed again as I glanced at the main cast made up of Yu Jaesuk, Ji Sukjin, Lee Kwangsu, Kim Jongkook, Gary, Haha, and Song Joongki, awed that I was able to get to work with them.

 

“You’re so beautiful!” Haha continued, only to be smacked by the equally awkward Jaesuk who was just as flustered as Haha.

 

“Wah, I can’t believe the PDs managed to get an American actress to appear on the show!” Jaesuk whispered to Kim Jongkook, unaware that I was fluent in Korean.

 

“Hyung! She knows Korean,” Jongkook whispered back.

 

“Really?!”

 

“Hyung, do you not watch TV? She’s been stirring the media recently as the female lead for the #1 drama along side UKiss’ Eli-ssi!”

 

“SHE’S THE GIRL WHO PLAYS CHOHEE?”

 

The rest of the cast stared at him, awkwardness evident on their faces.

 

“Why do you think we were so excited when we saw her?” Song Joongki laughed as he extended his hand out to me. I gratefully shook it, stepping into the line of people beside him.

 

“Anneonghaseyo,” I greeted them once more as a movement in caught my eye. “Oh! Someone’s coming!” I squinted my eyes trying to recognize the guest.

 

“Anneonghaseyo,” Haha called out to him. His features became clearer as he came closer.

 

“Ah! Jung Yonghwa!”

 

Yonghwa bowed as he walked over to us. “Anneonghaseyo!”

 

“Wah, it’s Yonghwa!” Jaesuk viciously shook his hands.

 

F(x)’s Victoria and 2AM’s Jo Kwon made their appearance, stirring more excitement within the original cast. The PDs signaled for the end of the filming for the location and we moved to the real filming site- the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts. As we entered into the performance stage, we all gasped in awe at the magnificent aura it gave off.

 

“It’s such an amazing feeling to be able to stand on here!”

 

Kim Jongkook smirked. “I’ve been here several times to perform and receive awards.”

 

“I’ve been here before too,” Jo Kwon added in, “… to see a performance.”

 

The PDs ushered us out into the balcony where we were to complete a mission- we had to divide into two teams and send out a representative from both sides. The representative needed to find a citizen and wear hats that were attached, stare into her eyes for 10 seconds, and then they would receive the first Running Ball. After being locked into the Performing Arts center, the team with the most balls would be able to leave while the losing team had to receive a punishment.

 

After the main cast divided into the two teams that they were in during the last episode, they turned to face us. “First of all, we need to divide into teams. One girl per team. Victoria-ssi, Christina-ssi, what teams would you like to be on?”

 

“I’m a huge fan of Jung Yonghwa,” I admitted.

 

“Ah! Well then, Yonghwa, what team would you like to be on?” Jaesuk asked.

 

“Yu Jaesuk sunbaenim,” Yonghwa nodded.

 

“Victoria-ssi, what about you?”

 

She glanced around. “Joongki-ssi…”

 

Soon we were split into two groups- the Blue Team with Jaesuk, Sukjin, Kwangsu, Jo Kwon, Yonghwa, and I, and the Red Team with Jongkook, Gary, Haha, Joongki, and Victoria.

 

The representatives sent from the teams were Gary and Sukjin. They wandered around down in the street, confused as people seemed to purposely walk away from them. At long last they cornered to girls and attempted to fulfill the mission with them. It turns out that they were from Japan and huge fans of CNBlue, the band that Yonghwa was a part of.

 

“Yonghwa? He’s up there!” Gary pointed in our direction. “Yonghwa-ssi! These girls are your fans!”

 

Yonghwa stepped to the edge of the balcony and the two girls became increasingly excited, especially once he started singing CNBlue’s Loner. Surprisingly though, Sukjin won the match and my team received the first Running Ball.

 

The next mission was the main one.

 

We were going to play hide-and-seek.

 

The seeking team had bells tied to their shoe, signaling their location for the world to know as they needed to tear all the nametags off the backs of the hiding team. Meanwhile, the hiding team had to find Haechi dolls- little yellow birdlike things that were hidden throughout the enormous site. The time limit was one hour.

 

My team was the hiding team. We huddled in our separate rooms, waiting for Jaesuk to receive the text with our mission.

 

“Find the five Haechi dolls,” Jaesuk read. “Do not get caught by the Red Team.”

 

“We have a five minute head start. Both teams have walki-talkies,” Sukjin went over the information again. “Let’s do this!”

 

We started off, heading for the backstage. “Here,” Jaesuk handed out slips of papers to each of us with the five locations written on them. “Don’t get caught!”

 

Yonghwa and Jo Kwon started up the towering winding staircase, looking for the first Haechi doll that was supposed to be in this location. I followed them up, easily catching up to Yonghwa. The time had started.

 

“Hey!” An urgently hushed whisper came from below. “They’re coming!”

 

Jo Kwon was low enough to hear the warning and he instantly descended the staircase, leaving Yonghwa and I behind because we were to high up to receive the news. We continued on, not knowing the danger that was approaching.

 

I glanced below, a tad bit too late. The team was gone. “Yonghwa-ssi,” I whispered, “where did they go?”

 

He paused and joined me in gazing below. “Strange… they were there moments ago!”

 

“You don’t think…” My eyes grew wide as we dove for cover, the bells of the enemy team starting to echo throughout the empty room. “Crap!”

 

The menacing ringing froze our bodies as we cautiously watched the team from our hiding spots. Jongkook turned toward the stairs.

 

If he starts up the stairs, Yonghwa and I would be dead meat.

 

He took a step toward us. 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

A/N! 

YAY FOR ANOTHER UPDATE [:

I couldn't help but do a Running Man chapter, haha. I loved this episode SO MUCH. EPISODE 7 ~ 

I replaced Song Jihyo with Christina, haha. That team was SO LEGIT. & I changed some things up. But for the main part.. it'll be like the show! GO WATCH IT NOW. 

 

AeriPark [block]  on 10-8-2011 20:23:48 says: x
Hahaha it's ok that you havent updated, just as long as you update soon:) hahaha and I also got a B in school, and my mom went all Asian on me... Hahaha 

Thank you! Your super fast comment made my day! (: My dad said that if I get another B, he's going to get me a tutor. I was like.. "NOOOOOOOO" ><