Meet Porky the Red Panda and Sleeping Beauty the normal Panda. They're pillow pets.

Is this Love even possible?

 

*YOUR POV*

 

“I’m casted as the male lead,” Eli repeated after seeing my blank face. “I’m going to guess you haven’t taken a look at the script yet, right?”

 

Still feeling like I was submerged underwater, I forced my head to nod as my brain slowly registered his words.

He pulled out two packets of paper and plopped the second one down in front of me while he held onto the other first one. “Shall we?”

 

“Ah… wha…” I looked down. The title read “SCRIPT”. Script? What’s a script? My muddled brain raked itself, trying to find matches for this word.

 

Oh right. Script. I shook my head, my hair whipping back and forth as I cleared my mind. “Okay.” I picked it up and scanned through the first page. “What character am I playing?”

 

“You don’t even know that?” He chuckled in incredulity and leaned over the glass table to scan for my character’s first appearance. “You’re Choi Chohee.” He inclined back against his chair and stared at me with amusement. “You don’t know anything about this drama, huh?”

 

“No…”

 

“Why’d you try out?”

 

“I didn't. I was shopping at the mall when I passed by the auditioning table… and the Casting Director pulled me aside, told me to read a page, and somehow through that he casted me as the female role.”

 

Eli remained silent as he shook his head, placing his elbow on the table and he used his hand to support his head.

 

“Your drinks,” the waiter announced as he gently set them down in front of us.

 

“Thank you,” I smiled, taking a sip of my drink, its coldness mixed with the burst of flavor amazing me as I continued drowning the drink.

 

“Are you ready to order?”

 

Eli didn’t even glance at the menu. “I would like a Number 46 and instead of the noodles, can I have a side of your house salad, easy on the dressing?” The waiter nodded, wrote down his order on a pad, and turned to face me.

 

My eyes scanned the multiple pages of the menu and landed on the salad section. “Number 39, please.” With that, he bowed and walked away.

 

“Anyways, let me tell you some background on Choi Chohee,” Eli leaned forward and clasped his hands together. “You’re the daughter of Choi Woonha, the president of South Korea. Everyone’s heard of you but no one has seen your face because your father refuses to reveal you to the public in case it endangers you. You’re a crazy girl who is always making trouble for me, your bodyguard, by sneaking off and causing disturbances. You’re very talented in languages and martial arts. One day a rebel group decides to start targeting your father and sends him threat letters regarding you. He orders me to keep you safe and sends the two of us to America where we hide under fake identities. The rest of the movie splits into two stories: Your father’s life as he struggles to uncover the danger and our lives as we struggle to fit into American society, though the movie focuses on our story more.”

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“Lee Woohyun, age 24.”

 

I read the introductions for the characters. “And I’m 19.” Flipping through the pages, I realized that Eli had already marked my numerous lines for me. “Thanks.”

 

“No problem. Have you ever acted before?”

 

“Not really. Acting isn’t quite in my field, but it’s definitely XXSilver’s.” I should ask her for some tips when I arrive back home. “Crap! We forgot to let them know we’re being rebels…”

 

It was as if Samantha was reading my mind. I stared at my buzzing phone.

 

“Hello?” I hesitated slightly as I answered.

 

“Where did you and Eli sneak off to?”

 

“We’re eating dinner.”

 

“At?”

 

“Sky Lounge.”

 

She whistled and I heard Kikwang’s voice asking her what happened. She relayed my message to him and he snickered loudly. “That’s an expensive restaurant, you know? Kikwang says that guys only spend that much money on dinner if they have feelings for the girl.”

 

“Tell Kikwang I said hi! When’d they get back?”

 

“He surprised me while you guys were on your date. Their plane arrived in Seoul today around noontime. And stop changing the subject!”

 

“Turns out we got casted the lead roles for an upcoming drama,” I finally explained. Well, this was why I think we’re sitting here, but apparently Kikwang and my sister have different opinions than I do.

 

“Which drama?”

 

“Danger. I’m playing a girl named Choi Chohee.”

 

She whistled again. “Wow! Congratulations! That drama is highly anticipated right now.”

 

“Thanks. Ah, I have to go… the food’s here,” I said as I watched the waiter bring in the goodies.

 

“Okay, okay. Have fun with Eli!”

 

“Uh huh. Bye!” I hung up and dug into the leafy meal with zeal as Eli attacked his steak.

 

--

--

 

“Thanks for dinner,” I smiled at Eli as we stood outside the apartment building. The setting sun outlined his body and casted shadows that danced across his handsome figure, making my heart pick up its speed. “And thanks for helping with the script and characters and all that.”

 

“No problem, no problem. So I was wondering,” he gazed off in the distance as he shifted his feet, “if you were busy tomorrow.”

 

“Tomorrow? I don’t think so, why?”

 

“Well,” he looked at the floor, “I could help you practice the script and memorize it since filming starts the day after that.” He brought his eyes back up to my face, wearing a “man-I-can’t-believe-I’m-doing-this” look.

 

“Hmm… I think that would be good, yeah.”

 

A couple squeezed by us on the sidewalk and Eli moved closer to me to make more room. We watched them pass and when I looked back at him, we were only a few inches away from each other.

 

“I guess I should get going,” he remarked, running his hands through his hair, looking nonchalant yet extremely y at the same time. Even though he said that, his feet still didn’t move.

 

“Yeah,” I echoed, “I guess I should get going, too.” For some reason, my feet also didn’t move.

 

My eyes met him and locked; I couldn’t tear my gaze away from his captivating eyes. “Hey.”

 

“Ye-yeah?” I stuttered, backing up as the spell he casted over me was broken.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” his mouth tipped. “Take care of your Porky, okay?”

 

“Likewise.” I grabbed my panda’s paw and waved it as if she was saying goodbye. “Don’t arrive home and throw Sleeping Beauty on the floor,” I instructed. After saying goodbye again, I finally forced my feet to move and I entered the building and rode up the elevator, daydreaming about my “date” with Eli.

 

Waltzing into the apartment, I failed to notice my sister leaning against the wall with her arms crossed as she watched me act like an idiot.

 

“So.” Her voice startled me and I instinctively leaped backwards with a shriek.

 

“YAH!”


“How was your date?”

 

“It wasn’t a date.”

 

“It was totally a date. Did he buy that stuffed animal for you?”

 

“We bought panda pillows for each other.”

 

“It was totally a date.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:: 

Today was tiring. But fun (:

I got to see my friends at the school orientation/schedule-pickup thing today, YAY! :D 

There's only like... a week of summer left >< 

 

&& I DECIDED that I'll add in a few scenes from the drama here and there? AND BTWS, I renamed it to "Danger." So original, right? LOLS. I couldn't think of anything better ><

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE?

"Danger" is lame, but "Unbelievable" was totally lamer.

ARG. PWEESE HELP ME!

NOM NOM NOM.

 

 

leeminhyun13 [block]  on 8-12-2011 03:47:15 says: x
OMG ~ ELI IS THE MALE LEAD ACTOR !! 
Woah. So...... * speechless *
Woot! This.Is.Gonna.Be.Super.Intresting!!!
<3

Hehehe~ Yup, he's the male lead! 
Oh darn.. maybe I should've made a different guy be the lead and create a RIVAL! Too late now.. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS EARLIER ? D:< Blah. Ohwhatevs. I'll just use the storyline that I'm creating now and hopefully unravel a good fic from it (: 

hanhernz [block]  on 8-11-2011 23:23:28 says: x
awww, Samantha is such a fun sister. XD
I love how they disappeared so quickly.
OMG, Eli's the male lead?! what a happy coincidence. this is gonna bring them closer together, ain't it. ^^

I'm glad you think Samantha's a fun sister! xD I've always wanted a younger sibling so that one day I can do the whole questioning thing.. but sadly i'm the youngest. Darn. 

Hah, yeah, you guessed right :D 

kamalu96744 [block]  on 8-11-2011 22:36:47 says: x
OOOO!! I cant wait for the next one!! Its geeting really interesting!!

Thanks! :D I have no clue where I'm going with this though.. hopefully it'll end up being a good story line, LOL.