Chapter 9

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

Ilhoon’s POV:

“I told you G.Na… I have feelings for someone else.”

After I said that I walked right past her and felt everyone staring at me. I herd her yelling at the other members to find out who I liked, but the thing is… I never told them who I liked.

Suddenly I herd someone running towards me. Then I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around. When I faced the person I saw G.Na-noona looking really mad.

“JUNG ILHOON! WHY DON’T YOU LIKE ME! GIVE ME A GOOD REASON!”

“I told you. It’s not fair to go out with you if I have my eyes on someone else.” I say and walk away. I guess I didn’t walk away… I ran back to the dorm.

When I reached the dorm I walked in and closed the door. I walked towards our room and sat down on my bunk. I sat there thinking about who could possibly have a crush on me in the band. I just hope that if I told the person I liked that I have feelings for them they will accept my feelings.

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

I watch as Ilhoon runs away from G.Na into the dorm. G.Na gives us a dirty look and walks away.

“Hyung… You ok?”

“Yeah! Now I know that I might have a chance with Ilhoonie!”

I say and walking towards the dorm. I was smiling to myself.

I wonder if I should really tell him how I feel.

 

G.Na’S POV:

How can Ilhoon reject me just like that!? Augh! I will find out who he likes not matter what and I will make Ilhoon mine!

 

To Be Continued…