At Practice

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

Ilhoon’s POV:

Weird…

I just ignore it and walk into the dressing room/closet room to change. I open my closet and decide to take out a pair of black jeans, a grey t-shirt and a jacket.

When I finish changing I walk out of the dressing room and see that everyone’s ready and just waiting at the door waiting for me. I smile as I walk towards them while slipping my phone and wallet into my pockets.

We leave the dorm and walk towards the Cube Studio. While we’re walking I sometimes glance and Minhyuk-hyung to find him staring at me. I talk with Hyunsik-hyung and Eunkwang-hyung about my performances with G.Na.

When we reach the Studio and walk into the dance room, I take off my jacket and put on the floor. I take my phone and wallet out of my pockets and throw them on top of my jacket. We start practicing and after one hour or so I feel my t-shirt sticking to my body from the sweat. (I know… it’s disgusting.)

When we decide to take a break I take off my shirt and throw it on the floor beside my jacket. I feel someone staring at me again, but I decide to ignore it and walk over to grab my phone. When I check it I see I have 14 missed calls and 56 unread Messages from G.Na.

Oh no… not again…

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

When we take a break I sit down beside my stuff leaning against the wall. Suddenly I see Ilhoon pull off his shirt and throw it beside his stuff that is right next to mine. I stare at his perfectly sculpted body as he walks over and sits besides me and takes his phone off his stuff to check it. Suddenly I see his expression change when he see’s the screen.

I decide to ask him what’s wrong so I scoot up next to him and place my arm around his shoulder. Although my heart starts to beat fast because I’m so close to him.

I take deep breathes to calm myself before I ask start talking…

 

No One’s POV:

“Ilhoon-ah? Is something wrong?” Minhyuk asks trying to sound normal.

“It’s G.Na-noona… She won’t leave me alone”

“Oh…” is all Minhyuk can Manage out. It takes a lot of effort to not look at Ilhoon’s body.

“Hyung~ why can’t she just leave me alone...” Ilhoon starts whining.

“Ilhoon-ah… give her a call and see what she needs… maybe it’s important”

“Fine… Can you come with me when I call her?”
“Um… Sure”

“Thanks Hyung You’re the Best!” Ilhoon says pulling Minhyuk in for a hug. This time it was Minhyuk who froze. He thought that Ilhoon hated Skin ship…